What's new

Villagers Misidentified as Maoists? children and women killed

how many villagers you will kill???700 million?Do you even have resources to kill these many numbers?bloody killers of humanity.

563515_10151105591712009_428059299_n.jpg

Things are not that simple as it visible in this post, I agree that death of Kids are unfortunate, But We all know how Communists use Human shield.

We shoud not forget that some Security personal were also injured, There was no doubt that Maoists were there. We need to find out whether Maoists used the civilians as shield or, the Civilian voluntarily shielded Maoists.

And 14 year old boys are not always kid, We have seen them used by , Maoists in India, Revolutionalists in Africa, Terrorists in Pakistan.

Things are not that simple as it visible in this post, I agree that death of Kids are unfortunate, But We all know how Communists use Human shield.

We shoud not forget that some Security personal were also injured, There was no doubt that Maoists were there. We need to find out whether Maoists used the civilians as shield or, the Civilian voluntarily shielded Maoists.

And 14 year old boys are not always kid, We have seen them used by , Maoists in India, Revolutionalists in Africa, Terrorists in Pakistan.
What you call as human shields to justify your action is not actually humal sheild rather its the actual human revolutio .Arevolution of the people whom you crush with indiscriminate firing like general dyre did at jalianwala bagh.you are doing the same to tribal. and justify is by terming it as human shield.

What you call as human shields to justify your action is not actually humal sheild rather its the actual human revolutio .Arevolution of the people whom you crush with indiscriminate firing like general dyre did at jalianwala bagh.you are doing the same to tribal. and justify is by terming it as human shield.

Why don't you give a piece of your valuable advices to your armed forces operating in Waziristan dear!

Bring the development to those areas.. then see how the vvillagers are supporting them...

Well said!

This something state forces realized in Andhra Pradesh, hence successful in flushing the Maoists out.

Well said!

This something state forces realized in Andhra Pradesh, hence successful in flushing the Maoists out.

Exactly.....many part of our countries villages are still controlled by many landlords , they themselves acting as politician and police in those places.... these are the place getting targeted by maoists and villagers are obviously supporting them.....

Why don't you give a piece of your valuable advices to your armed forces operating in Waziristan dear!
Thats what i'm doing right now.

09villager1.jpg
09villager.jpg

A girl carries a photograph of her father who was killed during the shootings in Chhattisgarh; (right) villager Ramaiah with a photograph of his 12-year-old daughter Saraswathi who was killed in the same gun battle. (AFP)

Thats what i'm doing right now.

09villager1.jpg
09villager.jpg

A girl carries a photograph of her father who was killed during the shootings in Chhattisgarh; (right) villager Ramaiah with a photograph of his 12-year-old daughter Saraswathi who was killed in the same gun battle. (AFP)

These incidents wouldnot have happened if those ba$tard maoists weren't using these villagers as human shields .....

It is high time that army is called to crush them.......

These incidents wouldnot have happened if those ba$tard maoists weren't using these villagers as human shields .....

Yeah, under the cover of "Kill first, BS talk later" policy aka Act of 1958 (AFSPA).

Ohh really? so if he speaks against your expected stand than he is now a Pakistani, we know this game of marginalization.I can also play this game as-long as you want, and i bet i will win in the end.
Because of people like you india is in shithole.you people are like hyenas, in the name of development you are ignoring the villagers and even telling that the killing of children is right ,well this tells us how you are in real life.

Maoist should be given Autonomy in the eastern part of India. The poor need to be taken care of by someone. Thousands of farmer commit suicide and there must be a reason for that.

Bring the development to those areas.. then see how the vvillagers are supporting them...
But what GOI is doing is that in the name of development it is displacing people from their lands and looting their resources without giving dues to these people.

you use term human shield to justify your actions of killing kids.

Maoist will not get autonomy dear, They will be ruling whole India (i hope so).
And after taking complete control over India, we shall liberate Bangladesh soon.:azn:

But what GOI is doing is that in the name of development it is displacing people from their lands and looting their resources without giving dues to these people.

you use term human shield to justify your actions of killing kids.
you are indian now

Back
Top Bottom