What's new

View: It’s time to give military angle to Quad

I think this one counts....
DRbX1hGX0AAkrSr.jpg

EbXjTdxUMAIA9QT

INS_Nilgiri_in_Mumbai_on_September_28%2C_2019.jpg

Launching_of_INS_Visakhapatnam_-_4.JPG

we never claimed to be fully indigenous. While "Make in India" was an indian motto, that failed and is continuously failing.

https://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/why-make-in-india-has-failed/article30601269.ece

that's not the point , what I'm trying to convey is India is quite able to produce arms for herself adding to their large armies, that's quite a punch.
alone India couldn't stand up to china, as I said b4 , there are no single country solution towards china.

What domestic high tech arms do indians indigenously design and manufacture?
jets, missiles, radars, ships, and many more. I'm sure Indian members here knows better than me.
What jets, missiles, radars, ships and many other high tech defence items do indians invent, design and manufacture indigenously themselves?
last time I checked India is now currently building/testing:
-Tejas Jets
-Brahmos & Brahmos II supersonic cruise missile
-ASAT missile
-Dhanush guns
-Ballistic missile Sub
-domestic radars and sonars
-domestic torpedo
-Astra long range AAM

and many more I can't list em all.
@PAKISTANFOREVER
- a "joint" French designed jet with almost half of them imported components
- a "joint" Russian designed cruise missile
- a "joint" Russian designed missile
- a Swedish gun spinoff based on Swedish "tech transfer"
- a "joint" Russian designed sub
- "something" and "something" domestic
- "something" domestic
- a Russian designed AAm with "some "indigeniously produced" Russian design based components
- and many more "something" domestic

lmao What an incredible list. Thats what Indians call domestic high tech arms, while decrying design like the J-20 or Y-20 as "clones" and "copies".

- a "joint" French designed jet full of European components
- a "joint" Russian designed cruise missile
- a "joint" Russian designed missile
- a Swedish gun spinoff based on Swedish "tech transfer"
- a "joint" Russian designed sub
- "something" domestic
- "something" domestic
- a Russian designed AAm with "some "indigeniously produced" Russian design based components
- and many more "something" domestic

lmao thats what Indians call domestic high tech arms, whil decrying design like the J-20 or Y-20 as "clones" and "copies".

In that case, there are between 100-120 countries who have a far more advanced and larger domestic defence industry than india does.

I think this one counts....
DRbX1hGX0AAkrSr.jpg

EbXjTdxUMAIA9QT

INS_Nilgiri_in_Mumbai_on_September_28%2C_2019.jpg

Launching_of_INS_Visakhapatnam_-_4.JPG

that's not the point , what I'm trying to convey is India is quite able to produce arms for herself adding to their large armies, that's quite a punch.
alone India couldn't stand up to china, as I said b4 , there are no single country solution towards china.

They are just random pictures. WHERE is the evidence that they were 100% indigenously designed, developed and manufactured by india?

If it is India vs China, Russia will stay neutral even if America supports us is all I am saying. They are open to selling military jets at an expedited date for god sake. They are not going to go against us. China can count on Pakistan at best.
It’s so good to live in a dream, never be hit by reality

I am asking who would support China over India diplomatically. Tiny countries and some African countries are irrelevant to this discussion. Middle east will definitely side with US hence anti-China camp. Russia has no love lost for China. They'll watch from the sidelines.

Do you think any of the India's neighbors except for Pakistan ofcourse would side with China against India? You are living in fools paradise.

India will fight until the last drop of American blood is drained:omghaha:

well with an army of close to a 1.5 million men, that's quite powerful
their army,navy and air force is no slouch either.

and they got nukes and a domestic high tech arms industry. that's important.
And most importantly how would they manage 1.4 billion people after the war. China will atmost claim what they believe it to be theirs. If any of India's neighbors do manage to support China in this endeavor, there will be still rest of India for them to deal with.
It’s so good to live in a dream, never be hit by reality

India will fight until the last drop of American blood is drained:omghaha:

You do not make sense to me. Stop quoting me.

Last edited:
And most importantly how would they manage 1.4 billion people after the war. China will atmost claim what is they believe it to be theirs. If any of India's neighbors do manage to support China in this endeavor, there will be still rest of India for then

You do not make sense to me. Stop quoting me.
I really admire Indians, they can describe every defeat as a victory

I really admire Indians, they can describe every defeat as a victory
You are really spending way too much time on PDF echo chambers. World outside is clamoring on China for its aggressiveness from Australia to US to Europe. But on PDF, you are made to believe you are on the top of the Everest. Lol, you are not. We had a brawl and may be you got out on top but that's just a beginning. So don't count chicken before they hatch.

You are really spending way too much time on PDF echo chambers. World outside is clamoring on China for its aggressiveness from Australia to US to Europe. But on PDF, you are made to believe you are on the top of the Everest. Lol, you are not. We had a brawl and may be you got out on top but that's just a beginning. So don't count chicken before they hatch.

The world is dependent on Chinese imports. The world is facing an economic crisis. Therefore no government would ever support any military confrontation with China.

Don't expect any western states to jump in or even care, their participation at most would be limited supplies exports where they can milk more money from their cash cow lol

Everyone knows, India will fight until the last drop of American blood is drained:omghaha:

this is not about xinjiang.........you missed the point by 11000 miles

sometimes you just have to accept that your best buddy china, is not much loved in many parts of the world, unlike in pakistan.

Is that why you sign into a Pakistani defence forum to convince us? LOL What a shameful creature you are.

Your daddy America and pathetic rape buddy India are the shining beacons of this world LOL The entire world loves the US. It also believes every word that the US deep state conveys LOL

Spare us your sermons lackey.

Is that why you sign into a Pakistani defence forum to convince us? LOL What a shameful creature you are.

Your daddy America and pathetic rape buddy India are the shining beacons of this world LOL The entire world loves the US. It also believes every word that the US deep state conveys LOL

Spare us your sermons lackey.
well to be honest since joining here in July 25th 2016, its like only 3 months ago I started my daily china bashing.lol

again as I said, just embrace the fact that china is not well loved across the globe, and you don't have to be an Indian to do so.

Back
Top Bottom