-Brahmos & Brahmos II supersonic cruise missile
-ASAT missile
-Dhanush guns
-Ballistic missile Sub
-domestic radars and sonars
-domestic torpedo
-Astra long range AAM

and many more I can't list em all.

So what? Do you call it military industry despite all Russian, French and Israeli assistance?

in 62 they asked and we didn't follow(our reason being false promises by US). in 99 we asked and they didn't follow(their reason being wasn't the right time).

But this time, it is the right time and the reason is, the provocation was from India, by abrogation of article 370, and changing of maps.
well I'll believe it when i see it,

for how long they been testing? and why are they purchasing more Su-30 if they already have Tejas?
they've ordered 84 jets if I'm not mistaken. not bad

i mean it's not easy designing your own jets.

nothing is 100% these days, I believe your JF17 uses russian RD-93 engine am I right???

So now you are indirectly admitting that indians DO NOT have the capability to 100% indigenously design and manufacture advanced high-tech weapon systems like you claimed in your initial post...........:disagree:

In that case there are AT LEAST 100 other nations that can do better than what india does with regards to assembling advanced high tech weapons systems with foreign assistance and help..........:disagree:

So what? Do you call it military industry despite all Russian, French and Israeli assistance?
off course, it's an industry what would you call it???

So now you are indirectly admitting that indians DO NOT have the capability to 100% indigenously design and manufacture advanced high-tech weapon systems like you claimed in your initial post...........:disagree:

In that case there are AT LEAST 100 other nations that can do better than what india does with regards to assembling advanced high tech weapons systems with foreign assistance and help..........:disagree:
I never said 100% indigenous, I'm talking about domestic arms industry.

even chinese jets still uses many Russian supplied engine.

Not easy? You previously claimed that india has already designed and manufactured the tejas fighter jets themselves. So why do they need SU-30 MKIs and the Rafael? Make up your mind...........:disagree:

We too produce missiles, rockets Tanks and aircraft, much better ammo locally, the so called brahmos is nothing but repainted Russian oniks. As for Ballistic missile subs, they are being build by Russians in their naval shipyard.

Tejas, from Radar, weapons, engine, seats , EW all components are foreign made.

We know India better, you don't have to teach us.

Is wikipedia your source? Do you know how many of them are operational? which squadrons? how many operations till now? do you know how good they are in actual combat? Will they even dare to use them in any actual combat.

@striver44 you are expecting too much from wrong people, Indians deep down know they are not Pakistani, they can't fight a bigger enemy, they all know they are no match to China and will try their best to appease China to last extent even giving some land if needed.

The Hindu have only one enemy and that is Pakistan and Islam in subcontinent, they will accept any condition from China which don't give slight edge to Pakistan.
i'm not expecting, I'm just stating the obvious.

Is wikipedia your source?

ahhh no, twitter

I never said 100% indigenous, I'm talking about domestic arms industry.

even chinese jets still uses many Russian supplied engine.

Domestic????????....if it's domestic then why do you need foreign technology, equipment and expertise?.........:disagree:

If that's your definition of "domestic" arms industry then there at least 100 nations who have a larger and more advanced domestic arms industry than to india does.

Tejas, from Radar, weapons, engine, seats , EW all components are foreign made.

ummm so do JF17...
radar=chinese
engine=russian
loadout=chinese, (well sometimes south african)
ejection seats= martin baker

ummm so do JF17...
radar=chinese
engine=russian
loadout=chinese, (well sometimes south african)
ejection seats= martin baker

The point was how localized Bharati defense industry is not Pakistan, we always say JFT is Sino Pakistani fighter with.

Back
Top Bottom