What's new

View: It’s time to give military angle to Quad

people always stressed that Pakistan and china will be hand to hand facing India, could people point me when did a large scale war in the last 70+ years involved joint sino-pak attack on India???

there's none.

why are people so convinced on sino-pak joint scenario while ignoring a larger anti china scenario which will involve more multiple parties????

but India is militarily powerful, the 2nd most powerful in the Quad to be honest

yup 44.6 B$ defense budget excluding pensions. You sure they are as powerful as you assume? With all the salaries and stuff, I would consider Japan to be more powerful than them. Well you can say that they have enough people to sacrifice in the fight, but fire power you really are overestimating them.

QUAD is against China not against Russia. India will not work against Russia so will Russia.

Tell me location of Japan and South korea, and important countries near it. The ones who would see them as threats. This is your answer.

Here you go, now eat swamy's brain instead of mine.

Last edited:
If US enter the conflict, Russia will take side, you will soon be running for alliances bcoz weak India alone can't handle China and Pakistan combine. You are already dependent on many countries for your defense. You even import ammo and talk big.

US and Russia will not fight this war. They will just sell weapons.

China will neutralize India before taking on Taiwan.

US and Russia will not fight this war. They will just sell weapons.

China will neutralize India before taking on Taiwan.

I said "if", of course white men will never shed their blood for lowly bharatis.

yup 44.6 B$ defense budget excluding pensions. You sure they are as powerful as you assume? With all the salaries and stuff, I would consider Japan to be more powerful than them. Well you can say that they have enough people to sacrifice in the fight, but fire power you really are overestimating them.
well with an army of close to a 1.5 million men, that's quite powerful
their army,navy and air force is no slouch either.

and they got nukes and a domestic high tech arms industry. that's important.

well with an army of close to a 1.5 million men, that's quite powerful
their army,navy and air force is no slouch either.

What domestic high tech arms do indians indigenously design and manufacture?

I said "if", of course white men will never shed their blood for lowly bharatis.

The whole idea of ANY members of the White European races spilling their blood for dark brown lowly indians is a HUGE insult to White people.

It's made in ganga new normal we live in, bharatis tried to violate Pakistani air space despite knowing Pakistan possess credible nuclear deterrence. Now China, nor Pakistan give a flying fk about nukes.

As for domestic arms industry, plz don't come up with such jokes. They are heavily dependent on Russia and USA for ammunition let alone main components.

jets, missiles, radars, ships, and many more. I'm sure Indian members here knows better than me.

As you are making the claims, IF what you say is true then the onus is on you to provide the links and evidence.
What jets, missiles, radars, ships and many other high tech defence items do indians invent, design and manufacture indigenously themselves?

Reported to MODs as a possible indian false flagger spreading disinformation with 0 evidence.

It's made in ganga new normal we live in, when bharatis tried to violate Pakistani air space despite knowing Pakistan possess credible nuclear deterrence. Now China,don't nor Pakistan give a flying fk about nukes.

As for domestic arms industry, plz don't come up with such jokes. They are heavily dependent on Russia and USA for ammunition let alone main components.
last time I checked India is now currently building/testing:
-Tejas Jets
-Brahmos & Brahmos II supersonic cruise missile
-ASAT missile
-Dhanush guns
-Ballistic missile Sub
-domestic radars and sonars
-domestic torpedo
-Astra long range AAM

and many more I can't list em all.

-Tejas Jets
-ASAT missile
-Dhanush guns
-Ballistic missile Sub
-domestic torpedo
-Astra long range AAM

@PAKISTANFOREVER

-Tejas Jets
-ASAT missile
-Dhanush guns
-Ballistic missile Sub
-domestic torpedo
-Astra long range AAM

Can you provide links that confirm that ALL the above are 100% indigenously designed and manufactured by india?

people always stressed that Pakistan and china will be hand to hand facing India, could people point me when did a large scale war in the last 70+ years involved joint sino-pak attack on India???

there's none.

why are people so convinced on sino-pak joint scenario while ignoring a larger anti china scenario which will involve more multiple parties????

in 62 they asked and we didn't follow(our reason being false promises by US). in 99 we asked and they didn't follow(their reason being wasn't the right time).

But this time, it is the right time and the reason is, the provocation was from India, by abrogation of article 370, and changing of maps.

@striver44 you are expecting too much from wrong people, Indians deep down know they are not Pakistani, they can't fight a bigger enemy, they all know they are no match to China and will try their best to appease China to last extent even giving some land if needed.

The Hindu have only one enemy and that is Pakistan and Islam in subcontinent, they will accept any condition from China which don't give slight edge to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom