What's new

View: It’s time to give military angle to Quad

Most of South Asia, Africa, and Middle East has no qualms with China. Add Russia to that list.
Secondly and more importantly, emerging powers challenging the status-quo or the existing world order will always finds such odds stacked against them.

For this reason, this is not a popularity contest.
I am asking who would support China over India diplomatically. Tiny countries and some African countries are irrelevant to this discussion. Middle east will definitely side with US hence anti-China camp. Russia has no love lost for China. They'll watch from the sidelines.

Do you think any of the India's neighbors except for Pakistan ofcourse would side with China against India? You are living in fools paradise.

But did any from GOI ask for outside help?

Why would any one fight YOUR war? again don't flip flop, my first comment was in-regard to India-China-Pakistan then you moved the issue to quad. I don't like to repeat myself.

We have enough men to fight our wars,
yeah we already saw that, 20 dead 10 captured and modi declaring China didn't enter or occupy any Indian land. So all good, you shouldn't worry about anything, your leader is saying "Sab Changa Si".

we need diplomatic support and I am pretty sure India gets much better support than even China let alone Pakistan.

GL with that, gone are those good old days. It's modis India, hindutva India, lynching India, Islamophobic India, NRC/CAA India etc. It's not "shining" any more, those were saner days with good Indian diplomacy, now are not those days. Those where the days were India looked for isolation of Pakistan, nowadays it is getting isolated itself. Do tell why didn't modi accept Trumps offer of mediation? because you know that US will look for its own interest and will leave when it gets what it wants.

Russia has no love lost for China.

Yeah but what about russia love for US. you do like to cherry pick. Btw mainly russia doesn't have any love lost for India. We all saw how they started to get closer to Pakistan when India started cozying up to US, a year or two ago.

Why would any one fight YOUR war? again don't flip flop, my first comment was in-regard to India-China-Pakistan then you moved the issue to quad. I don't like to repeat myself.

yeah we already saw that, 20 dead 10 captured and modi declaring China didn't enter or occupy any Indian land. So all good, you shouldn't worry about anything, your leader is saying "Sab Changa Si".

GL with that, gone are those good old days. It's modis India, hindutva India, lynching India, Islamophobic India, NRC/CAA India etc. It's not "shining" any more, those were saner days with good Indian diplomacy, now are not those days. Those were the days were India looked for isolation of Pakistan, nowadays it is getting isolated itself. Do tell why didn't modi accept Trumps offer of mediation? because you know that US will look for its own interest and will leave when it gets what it wants.

Yeah but what about russia love for US.
Why would we want mediation from US? We can mediate or wage a war ourselves. India is doing fine diplomatically at least much better than China given how many countries are revolting against China's business practices. It is only on PDF make belief world that China is par extraordinaire and everything they do is cheered on. Real world is much different.

GL with that, gone are those good old days. It's modis India, hindutva India, lynching India, Islamophobic India, NRC/CAA India etc. It's not "shining" any more, those were saner days with good Indian diplomacy, now are not those days. Those were the days were India looked for isolation of Pakistan, nowadays it is getting isolated itself. Do tell why didn't modi accept Trumps offer of mediation? because you know that US will look for its own interest and will leave when it gets what it wants.

Yeah but what about russia love for US. you do like to cherry pick. Btw mainly russia doesn't have any love lost for India. We all saw how they started to get closer to Pakistan when India started cozying up to US, a year or two ago.
What is this Russian relationship with Pakistan has got you? Recently Russia openly supported India's bid for UNSC permanent membership. What is that hyperbolic Quereshi doing?

What is Russia doing at FATF for you? What about its support for Kashmir at UN even when China supported you. Don't overestimate your value to them.

Real world is much different.

You mean Indian media? or are you talking about the real real world. Do tell me how many international sources reported on Indian victory against China in the last encounter? All I read was 20 indian brutally butchered and 10 captured given the shame treatment, with the pathetic acceptance from the Indian PM that the enemy didn't come inside our borders. You talking about that real world or the one where you killed 50+ Chinese soldiers and what not.....?

You mean Indian media? or are you talking about the real real world. Do tell me how many international sources reported on Indian victory against China in the last encounter? All I read was 20 indian brutally butchered and 10 captured given the shame treatment, with the pathetic acceptance from the Indian PM that the enemy didn't come inside our borders. You talking about that real world or the one where you killed 50+ Chinese soldiers and what not.....?
This is boring. How does it matter how many died? Did anyone support China? At least US lend words in support of India. Like I said we don't need any military manpower from anywhere. Entire world is open for our defence needs. What about China? Except for cheerleading Pakistanis how many actually support China in its endeavor against India?

What is this Russian relationship with Pakistan has got you?

Who wrote that Russia gave us anything? I stated in response to your reply, if you can't comprehend then its not my fault. Russia doesn't have any permanent friend but it does have a permanent enemy, the US. So let me repeat my statement since you have obvious comprehension issues.

Btw mainly russia doesn't have any love lost for India. We all saw how they started to get closer to Pakistan when India started cozying up to US, a year or two ago.

It was a message that was give to you, you get closer to US, we(Russians) get closer to Pakistan. You buy from them, we sell to Pakistan..... that was that, in that time. What's going to happen in future, it's gonna depend on how every country makes it's decision. So again Russia won't sit back idly, and they will pick I side. Don't know about Indian-Russian friendship but I do know they hate the Americans.

This is boring. How does it matter how many died? Did anyone support China? At least US lend words in support of India. Like I said we don't need any military manpower from anywhere. Entire world is open for our defence needs. What about China? Except for cheerleading Pakistanis how many actually support China in its endeavor against India?

Well the only thing I can confirm after interacting with you is that you are Chutia from Chutia community. It's just pointless waste of my time, you will live in your delusions, and be happy. GL.

You literally made a point about "real world" then I literally presented you how the real world look at your recent endeavor, don't know how person can be this ___

Who wrote that Russia gave us anything? I stated in response to your reply, if you can't comprehend then its not my fault. Russia doesn't have any permanent friend but it does have a permanent enemy, the US. So let me repeat my statement since you have obvious comprehension issues.

It was a message that was give to you, you get closer to US, we(Russians) get closer to Pakistan. You buy from them, we sell to Pakistan..... that was that, in that time. What's going to happen in future, it's gonna depend on how every country makes it's decision. So again Russia won't sit back idly, and they will pick I side. Don't know about Indian-Russian friendship but I do know they hate the Americans.
If it is India vs China, Russia will stay neutral even if America supports us is all I am saying. They are open to selling military jets at an expedited date for god sake. They are not going to go against us. China can count on Pakistan at best.

If it is India vs China, Russia will stay neutral even if America supports us is all I am saying. They are open to selling military jets at an expedited date for god sake. They are not going to go against us. China can count on Pakistan at best.

Will any of these countries fight for india? Will they give their White European lives for dark brown indian lives?

The only threat was about Malacca strait it will be overcome with CPEC. This Galwan incident will increase value of CPEC manifold. if quad activated someday, it will add even more value to CPEC.

LoL

US is not interested in picking a direct fight with China.

Quad will never be Asian NATO.

Indians are delutional.

well you can, its not a supa powa.
ahhh neither do china, the ony superpower is the US.
but India is militarily powerful, the 2nd most powerful in the Quad to be honest
well wasn't shown in the election this time as per your argument and the elections were really recent, 2019 to be exact. So guess, gl with that the next time but currently have to bear what you have, or atleast start a revolution before proclaiming that "Indonesia" is going to join Indias block.
wasn't shown in the election doesn't mean there's no potential, and just want to remind you that it's the writer in this article that suggest India reaches Jakarta not vice versa. Indonesia's recent moves in regard to the south china sea indicate that Jakarta doesn't want China to be a dominant power in the region. That's something that India (and Quad) would like to tap on to.

QUAD is against China not against Russia. India will not work against Russia so will Russia.

The King (USA) will not fight for the soldiers (India & Japan). The Soldiers are expected to fight for the King.

Quad will never be an Asian NATO.

You Indians are delusional.

If US enter the conflict, Russia will take side, you will soon be running for alliances bcoz weak India alone can't handle China and Pakistan combine. You are already dependent on many countries for your defense. You even import ammo and talk big.

Back
Top Bottom