What's new

Vietnamese brides teaching mother tongue language

I fear TW's average IQ will go down the drain
good. easier to take back the mother island.

My theory:

1. Most men want to have young wife.
2. Most women want to have rich husband.

That's why poor country like vietnam can still export their young women. But what foreign women would want to import their poor men?
That is partially true, but according to our Viet members here, people in Vietnam make more than Chinese on average, so #2 doesn't make sense.
:o:

Paris, Berlin, Taiwan, California, Washington...
Vietnamese, Vietnamese everywhere:D

They send women first, to give birth first, and then their men take advantage of women and child, to immigrant to other countries, to enjoy their "lazy" life. That's why I always call VN people lazy.

Vietnamese language is useless for those babies as it is more and more clear that Vietnam becomes a country with no fortune.
Teaching a new language waste too much time and gives no gain on their career, either in Korea, Taiwan, Mainland of China.
Before these Vietnamese mothers decided to do the teaching, just answer one question at first, why mother married so long from her homeland?
In addition, Vietnamese is a second-handed language before Chinese, and Korea, which both used Chinese characters to some extent, however, modern Vietnamese abandoned Chinese character, which makes it no value to learn as too much Sino-Vietnamese components inside. One word, Chinese and Koran has more priority to Vietnamese.

As a matter of fact, I am in favor of closer cultural&social relationship between NorthEast Asian nations and somehow I consider Vietnam as part of this East Asian sphere, not the SouthEast.

What do you think? Do you mostly feel South East Asian or East Asian?

It depends. For North Vietnamese, before 1995, we think we belongs to North East Asian region, i.e. feeling closer to China, Taiwan or North Korea than to Thailand or Malaysia. For most of us then, Indonesia, Malaysia or Brunei were possibly somewhere in Middle East. South Vietnamese have more connection and knowledge with other South East Asian countries.

But other from geography (in which North Vietnam parts can be grouped to either North East or South East Asia), by most other standards (culture, education, appearance, IQ,...), Vietnamese in general is much closer to North East Asian countries.

They send women first, to give birth first, and then their men take advantage of women and child, to immigrant to other countries, to enjoy their "lazy" life. That's why I always call VN people lazy.

What is chinese women do best for enjoy their "hard work" life ?

This is answer: Chinese women! Please don’t sleep with foreigners.

中国女人!请不要上老外的床. So I call chinese people (men) lazy too, only chinese women work hard.
interracial-couple.jpg

“Chinese Women, Please Don’t Sleep With Foreigners” – chinaSMACK

Vietnamese language is useless for those babies as it is more and more clear that Vietnam becomes a country with no fortune.
Teaching a new language waste too much time and gives no gain on their career, either in Korea, Taiwan, Mainland of China.
Before these Vietnamese mothers decided to do the teaching, just answer one question at first, why mother married so long from her homeland?
In addition, Vietnamese is a second-handed language before Chinese, and Korea, which both used Chinese characters to some extent, however, modern Vietnamese abandoned Chinese character, which makes it no value to learn as too much Sino-Vietnamese components inside. One word, Chinese and Koran has more priority to Vietnamese.
...says a mainlander.

No, you are clueless. Actually the Taiwanese fear an aging and shrinking population than a chinese invasion. :D

No, Vietnam is a rising country. If history is a guide, the current weakness of our country will soon be overcome as we have seen it many times in our history. Every time when we came back, our Vietnam increased in size, status and might.

Vietnamese is not only spoken in Vietnam but over 100 countries and territories in the world. If you visit asian restaurants or shops, be Vietnamese or Chinese or Thai or Japanese, today in Germany, the likelihood is high, the owners and staffs speak vietnamese. Other example, nails is a booming business, and nearly all nails shops belong to vietnamese migrants.

I wish Taiwan would seek an union with Vietnam, in a near or distant future. Will be a dream to realize the idea of states union between Vietnam with Japan, Korea and Taiwan after the model of the European Union.

I don't think China will sabotage the idea ;)

Last edited:
It is really not easy for you to dig such obsolete news on China, right?
Check the date that those things happen before post it.
What is chinese women do best for enjoy their "hard work" life ?

This is answer: Chinese women! Please don’t sleep with foreigners.

中国女人!请不要上老外的床. So I call chinese people (men) lazy too, only chinese women work hard.
interracial-couple.jpg

“Chinese Women, Please Don’t Sleep With Foreigners” – chinaSMACK

Every countries rise, but Vietnam' rate is the lowest.
It is meaningless to say that Vietnamese can be heard in more than 100 countries, so what, it means nothing but that Vietnamese has to flee to those countries for better living.
Except the Vietnam itself, Vietnam language is offered official or semi-official position, or at least, Vietnamese can be one of major local languages? None, zero.
How many peoples outside Vietnam actively learn Vietnamese as a foreign language? Sorry, no statistics, or the statistics cannot let you happy.
...says a mainlander.

No, you are clueless. Actually the Taiwanese fear an aging and shrinking population than a chinese invasion. :D

No, Vietnam is a rising country. If history is a guide, the current weakness of our country will soon be overcome as we have seen it many times in our history. Every time when we came back, our Vietnam increased in size, status and might.

Vietnamese is not only spoken in Vietnam but over 100 countries and territories in the world. If you visit asian restaurants or shops, be Vietnamese or Chinese or Thai or Japanese, today in Germany, the likelihood is high, the owners and staffs speak vietnamese. Other example, nails is a booming business, and nearly all nails shops belong to vietnamese migrants.

I wish Taiwan would seek an union with Vietnam, in a near or distant future. Will be a dream to realize the idea of states union between Vietnam with Japan, Korea and Taiwan after the model of the European Union.

Last edited:
If his father Chinese, he's consider as Chinese... But if his father natives, he's consider as native..

Most of Indonesian Chinese speak mother tongue Tiawcew, Hakka , canton
Blatant lie. My Indon Chinese friend spoke Indon to me. When I asked her, she said "They're used to it".

We are southeast asians but our heart belongs to east asia. There is virtually no cultural link between Vietnam and other countries in SEA. For example, the culture and custom of Vietnamese and Cambodians or Laotians are as different as day and night.
Spoken like a true superior "light skin" Vietnamese. Why don't you ask the Khmers or Chams or brown monkeys (that's what the Viet told me, not my words) in your country first? Correct me if I'm wrong, Vietnamese hate Han Chinese. Majority of TW-nese are Han Chinese. And what makes you think Korean or Japanese will accept the Vietnamese wholeheartedly and see you as equal? Those bride buyers are bunch of forever alones with bad genes, and they only want to spread their bad genes. So, what's the deal with this one-sided notion/self masturbation? You Vietnamese are obviously obsessed with East Asia, but East Asia don't give a damn to you, in this case, except for the Vietnamese kitties.

Vietnamese language is related to Austronesian. Vietnamese culture has no connection with Korea and Japan, but influenced by China. Read Sinosphere. Why said "but our heart belongs to east asia"? Why can't you say: "but our heart belongs to China"? That's what happen when former Vassal State gone bad.

I do not support pseudo human trafficking.

Koreans buying Viet kitties and the problems it have created:
Obviously the brides are unwanted. You know why? Homogeneous.

...says a mainlander.

Again, Taiwanese do not give a damn to Vietnam, except the brides and factories which are operating in Vietnam. Your dream will never come true. Enough of your obsessions and wet dreams, you're killing everyone. HAHAHAHA.

Last edited:
Blatant lie. My Indon Chinese friend spoke Indon to me. When I asked her, she said "They're used to it".

Spoken like a true superior "light skin" Vietnamese. Why don't you ask the Khmers or Chams or brown monkeys (that's what the Viet told me, not my words) in your country first? Correct me if I'm wrong, Vietnamese hate Han Chinese. Majority of TW-nese are Han Chinese. And what makes you think Korean or Japanese will accept the Vietnamese wholehearted and see you as equal? Those bride buyers are bunch of forever alones with bad genes, and they only want to spread their genes. So, what's the deal with this one-sided notion/self masturbation? You Vietnamese are obviously obsessed with East Asia, but East Asia don't give a damn to you, in this case, except for the Vietnamese kitties.

Vietnamese language is related to Austronesian. Vietnamese culture has no connection with Korea and Japan, but influenced by China. Read Sinosphere. Why said, "but our heart belongs to east asia". Why can't you say: "but our heart belongs to China?" That's what happen when Vassal State gone bad.

Again, Taiwanese do not give a damn to Vietnam, except the brides and factories which are operating in Vietnam. Your dream will never come true. Enough of your obsessions and wet dreams, you're killing everyone. HAHAHAHA.

love Myanmar people Chinese, including Hua minority in Myanmar ?

Spoken like a true superior "light skin" Vietnamese. Why don't you ask the Khmers or Chams or brown monkeys (that's what the Viet told me, not my words) in your country first? Correct me if I'm wrong, Vietnamese hate Han Chinese. Majority of TW-nese are Han Chinese. And what makes you think Korean or Japanese will accept the Vietnamese wholehearted and see you as equal? Those bride buyers are bunch of forever alones with bad genes, and they only want to spread their genes. So, what's the deal with this one-sided notion/self masturbation? You Vietnamese are obviously obsessed with East Asia, but East Asia don't give a damn to you, in this case, except for the Vietnamese kitties.

Vietnamese language is related to Austronesian. Vietnamese culture has no connection with Korea and Japan, but influenced by China. Read Sinosphere. Why said, "but our heart belongs to east asia". Why can't you say: "but our heart belongs to China?" That's what happen when Vassal State gone bad.

love Myanmar people Chinese, including Hua minority in Myanmar ?

No, they don't.

Villagers in Southern Burma Protest Against Chinese-Backed Oil
Refinery

7.-Pic-Laung-Lone-refinery.jpg

Villagers in Southern Burma Protest Against Chinese-Backed Oil Refinery

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom