What's new

Vietnamese brides teaching mother tongue language

I don't know if it's an Indian thing or just my family but we believe you get your identity from your mother. So if you are in an interracial marriage, your child will be culturally the same as your wife.

I don't know if it's an Indian thing or just my family but we believe you get your identity from your mother. So if you are in an interracial marriage, your child will be culturally the same as your wife.

In Chinese, we get our identity from father side...

In Chinese, we get our identity from father side...

how about chinese mestizos, who are living in Indonesia but they can't speak hookien or canton languages, are they chinese in ethnicity ?

They betrayed their motherland - VN!!! Hermit crab!!!

Taiwan will be independent state, it is nothing wrong here.:nhl_checking: ... ! ! !

Last edited:
how about chinese mestizos, who are living in Indonesia but they can't speak hookien or canton languages, are they chinese in ethnicity ?

Taiwan will be independent state, it is nothing wrong here.:nhl_checking: ... ! ! !
If his father Chinese, he's consider as Chinese... But if his father natives, he's consider as native..

Most of Indonesian Chinese speak mother tongue Tiawcew, Hakka , canton

I'd like to see your dream.

Korea more civilized

They said that, Vietnamese mother are precious to create next generation of Korean.
so they respect the Vietnamese bride so much.

To make sure their next generation use Korean, they support Vietnamese brides to learn fluently Korean language.

Anyway, there's difference in how to act more civillized.

Korea more civilized

They said that, Vietnamese mother are precious to create next generation of Korean.
so they respect the Vietnamese bride so much.

To make sure their next generation use Korean, they support Vietnamese brides to learn fluently Korean language.

Anyway, there's difference in how to act more civillized.

Shit. You Vietnamese? Native Koreans even treated American born Koreans as trash. You delusion makes you get respect from them,

1. It is normal. Woman is exported from economic weak country to good country through marriage.Many countries are so.
2. But why isn't man so easy to be exported?Whether the most reason is that it's a man-dominanted world and male by distinct is hostile to male from another country.
Therefore one country is easy to accept woman from another country ,not man.

1. It is normal. Woman is exported from economic weak country to good country through marriage.Many countries are so.
2. But why isn't man so easy to be exported?Whether the most reason is that it's a man-dominanted world and male by distinct is hostile to male from another country.

Why don't export men? Because males in Taiwan are not gays, they prefer women. And VN has more women than men.

My theory:

1. Most men want to have young wife.
2. Most women want to have rich husband.

That's why poor country like vietnam can still export their young women. But what foreign women would want to import their poor men?

Please tell your brothers and sisters in TW to stop the bad behavior of favoring boys over girls.

By the way welcome back. Where have you been all the time?

They are taking South korean brides too--their kids are going to look different from the mother, unless they visit the same clinic in Seoul.

I have a life. I don't log on 24/7, 365, like some lowlife losers you see here.

We are southeast asians but our heart belongs to east asia. There is virtually no cultural link between Vietnam and other countries in SEA. For example, the culture and custom of Vietnamese and Cambodians or Laotians are as different as day and night.

Listen to your heart, accept our offer of a VAR !!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom