What's new

Vietnamese Anti-China Activists get brutally beaten by anti-Vietnamese Activists

Good to see Vietnamese beating each other up to fight over China.

Just shows the power of China.

Viets want Chinese investment, Chinese market, Chinese financing, Chinese technology.

VCP is under CPC control.

Good to see Vietnamese beating each other up to fight over China.

Just shows the power of China.

Viets want Chinese investment, Chinese market, Chinese financing, Chinese technology.

VCP is under CPC control.
I wouldn't say under CPC control. But do vietnam has the resources to keep loggerhead with a big neighbour? What vietnam need now is development. What good can USA and western bring for vietnam development? Nothing.

While China is keen to developed. She is also spreading her development overseas to expand its market and it's beneficial to other countries too.

VCP is smart to realize that.

Our faithful pet not only throw critical anti China bloggers in the slammer, they have switched to sending them straight to hospital beds :rofl: Gotta love VCP

They did so not because those bloggers are anti China.

Right
I guess these activists are more mean to anti VCP government.
Anti-China is only an excuse to make protest...

I watch this type of protest every Sunday in Hanoi.
Right before and after the trip of Mr. Trong to USA. The protest would be free, no one would harm the protesters.

It never means : anti-China, anti-Vietnam ... but anti- the right to protest for everything.
The local authority worry that opposing activists bring their own banners ( anti-communism ) along with anti-China banners.

See that activist immediately reported to RFA ( Radio of Free Asia ) you would understand the case

may be anti-China = anti-Vietnam;)

Actually, it was because they're opposing side to current govt. Those use anti-China as reason for protest demonstration

Are you saying that the current govt can not represent Vietnam?:-)

No I said protesters are anti govt in real, not purely anti China. They are hit because anti govt. Anti China banner is for easier to down street with banners.

I applaud the brave Vietnamese comrades.

They showed who is the big boss in Vietnam. Those Western-paid trolls and trouble makers can sit or lay in peace in one Vietnam jail or hospital room.

What is for sure that their anti China agenda won't be tolerated by VCP.

This shows the prudence of the government. Good relations with China means money, investment and development. Vietnam is already a prospective founding member of the AIIB.

Last edited:
In 6 day, 300 case of violation attacks in consequences of trunken only in Hochi Minh city. It is not related to anti-China policy of VCP.

http://vnexpress.net/tin-tuc/thoi-su/6-ngay-nghi-le-nhieu-nguoi-nhap-vien-3208396.html

BVvietduc1-7932-1430648747.jpg

Back
Top Bottom