What's new

Vietnam win gold in Chinese Chess event.

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...1_nJAw&usg=AFQjCNF5E2KNSIsXeGLeoxxQQM-3euT-9Q

chess champions.. almost all were defeated once a while... yet they became champions... so should we presume tht low iq people became champions?

It appears u need to take a walk... the gasses have reached ur brain making it incapable of arguments hence stooping to low levels n resorting to personal attacks...... Also i once read a wise quote ... tht trolls drag you down to their level(low) and beat you with experience... hence.. to each his own...(modified it a bit).

And take fragile for ur indigestion... will help u sleep better.

Adios.

Well you can't win a medal if you defeat once in a while. Read your post. We all know what is your level BTW.

Thanks.

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...1_nJAw&usg=AFQjCNF5E2KNSIsXeGLeoxxQQM-3euT-9Q

chess champions.. almost all were defeated once a while... yet they became champions... so should we presume tht low iq people became champions?

It appears u need to take a walk... the gasses have reached ur brain making it incapable of arguments hence stooping to low levels n resorting to personal attacks...... Also i once read a wise quote ... tht trolls drag you down to their level(low) and beat you with experience... hence.. to each his own...(modified it a bit).

And take fragile for ur indigestion... will help u sleep better.

Adios.

I think you have higher IQ more than evryone in this forum, and that a reason why you understood your Chinese friends so well. I don't blam you. Everything has exeption and you too.

Well you can't win a medal if you defeat once in a while. Read your post. We all know what is your level BTW.

Thanks.

You make no sense.

About my level.. well G... thanks.. i have almost 7773 posts n thanked in almost 5200 posts.... while with ur behavior n level... u wont even make 500 posts before getting banned!... so lets accept it tht my level is far above urs.

I think you have higher IQ more than evryone in this forum, and that a reason why you understood your Chinese friends so well. I don't blam you. Everything has exeption and you too.

Listen dude.. i got no issues with you or your country... if ur vietnamese tht is.... its a game... take it as one... show sportsmen spirit.

I think low IQ people can not win in chess match bcz low IQ is also bad in Reading and Mathematics

In a 1994-97 Texas study, regular (non-honors) elementary students who participated in a school chess club showed twice the improvement of non-chess players in Reading and Mathematics between third and fifth grades on the Texas Assessment of Academic Skills.
Benefits of Chess
QDNDVN said:
Bro, he's talking with Indian, pls do not disturb .

I think low IQ people can not win in chess match bcz low IQ is also bad in Reading and Mathematics

You think wrong bro. I always won chess games in the past and I have super low IQ :lol:

You make no sense.

About my level.. well G... thanks.. i have almost 7773 posts n thanked in almost 5200 posts.... while with ur behavior n level... u wont even make 500 posts before getting banned!... so lets accept it tht my level is far above urs.

Listen dude.. i got no issues with you or your country... if ur vietnamese tht is.... its a game... take it as one... show sportsmen spirit.

OK, fair enough.

You think wrong bro. I always won chess games in the past and I have super low IQ :lol:
So, you won the game like this ??:lol:

AnimatedAl351868.jpg

It is a small event,not an international event.China won both men and women chess(international) gold in the Asian Games.and Chinese women team won the Women's World Team Championship,they are the world champion(chess was not invented by China).and China men's team won silver in the international chess championship.

only very few people play chess in China,but in international events ,they beat most countries,can you say Chinese IQ is higher than others just based on this result?

It is a small event,not an international event.China won both men and women chess(international) gold in the Asian Games.and Chinese women team won the Women's World Team Championship,they are the world champion(chess was not invented by China).and China men's team won silver in the international chess championship.

only very few people play chess in China,but in international events ,they beat most countries,can you say Chinese IQ is higher than others just based on this result?

Vishy Anand is Chess world champ. We have better IQ than rest of the world :victory:

You make no sense.

Having 7k post does not make you higher IQ. I have seen the quality of it.

Back
Top Bottom