What's new

Vietnam win gold in Chinese Chess event.

Nguyen Hoang Lam (right) won gold for Vietnam
:woot: Where is High IQ Chinese in CHinese chess ??:woot:

Your IQ is indeed kind of low.

check player ranking first, then you can find, we don't even send our best player to such so called championship.

check player ranking first, then you can find, we don't even send our best player to such so called championship.

and those two viet champs they not even vietnamese LOL

is it quite entertaining seeing viet not only making a fool of himself but some indians here too :rofl:

LoL the two viet champs they are chinese migrants.
Hehe, can you see his surname is Nguyễn ?????? Nguyễn is typical surname of VNese :P
darkhero said:

bcz you scare that your best player will lose too , that why you dare not to send :P

I Can't stop..:cry::cry::cry:
I think v indian r made just to win the world championship (atleast in Chess & cricket):
Indian is No 2 in World chess list(just update), and we have Le Quang Liem(rank 29) on top 40 chess play too, we just joined this game for not so long time, we may have higher position soon ^^

Live Chess Ratings - 2700chess.com

Anonymous user said:
Lead ASEAN?
At least in Chess and Weapon ^^
Sonyuke_Songpaisan said:
Haha, such a poor country to lead ASEAN? I prefer Thai or Singapore
Impossible for both of them,leader must have ballistic missile and large arsenal to protect the region.^^.

Chinese with "high IQ":taz::chilli::rofl: Lost to Viet...

Congrats Vietnam !!

Its a game indian troll... also the average iq of indians is also low as compared to a Pakistani or Chinese guy...Go take a nap now.Before mods ban u troll.

Unlike other games, chess needs IQ. Take a walk if the news gives you indigestion.

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...1_nJAw&usg=AFQjCNF5E2KNSIsXeGLeoxxQQM-3euT-9Q

chess champions.. almost all were defeated once a while... yet they became champions... so should we presume tht low iq people became champions?

It appears u need to take a walk... the gasses have reached ur brain making it incapable of arguments hence stooping to low levels n resorting to personal attacks...... Also i once read a wise quote ... tht trolls drag you down to their level(low) and beat you with experience... hence.. to each his own...(modified it a bit).

And take fragile for ur indigestion... will help u sleep better.

Adios.

Back
Top Bottom