What's new

Vietnam win gold in Chinese Chess event.

haha,you should wonder why Chinese won one fourth of all world's mind games gold,how many did you win in a world stage arena?
We just join world's mind games , and we're so poor to Sponsored our players to play in all mind games like CHina, we only can have enough budget for Chess game.....and we won CHinese in CHinese chess and having player in top 40 of worls chess also:lol:

haha,too poor to have a mind.if you dont aim big as China does,we won most golds in both Olympic Games and Olympic mind games,you will always be that poor,feel sorry for you guys.

and you better put your limited resources into your education before it's too late.best advice to give you:)

Chinese Students Are the World's Best; U.S. Doesn't Crack the Top 15

This week, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development released its triennial report assessing the relative performance of high school students around the world. The report, known as PISA (the Program for International Student Assessment), measured students' scores on standardized tests for reading, science, and math in 65 countries, with some regions included as well. Shanghai, the largest city in China, topped all three lists, while the United States came in at 17th, 23rd, and 31st place, respectively. The report has raised a number of questions about what, if anything, American schools should be doing differently, and how seriously the nation's educators should take these findings.

haha,too poor to have a mind.if you dont aim big as China does,we won most golds in both Olympic Games and Olympic mind games,you will always be that poor,feel sorry for you guys.
Hehe, we will play all mind games when having enough money. btw let's enjoy our sucess in Chinese chess first :P, and people know that chess game is Over CHinese IQ limit :lol:

haha,that's nothing,just one event,China aims big international events,small games only amatuers go to take.you can enjoy,funny thing is a tiny thing no one in China even knows it exists,can become a tiny country's national joyment,haha,China won so many golds in all kinds of international events,everyday we get some,people have long been growing tired of getting so many,but small countries can enjoy anything,by the way,did Vietnam ever win one gold in the Olympic Games:?that's the thing that worth talking around the world in every nation, I dont really know,can you tell me ?

Hehe, we will play all mind games when having enough money. btw let's enjoy our sucess in Chinese chess first :P, and people know that chess game is Over CHinese IQ limit :lol:

HAHAHA you get more chance of getting credit or begging more money than making money on your own LOL.

see that Olympic Mind Games,China won most of the gold.

LYHHUKY8OM2D1KUWAS5.jpg

haha,that's nothing,just one event,China aims big international events,small games only amatuers go to take.you can enjoy,funny thing is a tiny thing no one in China even knows it exists,can become a tiny country's national joyment,haha,China won so many golds in all kinds of international events,everyday we get some,people have long been growing tired of getting so many,but small countries can enjoy anything,by the way,did Vietnam ever win one gold in the Olympic Games:?that's the thing that worth talking around the world in every nation, I dont really know,can you tell me ?
In world chess rank, CHinese rank is far lower than Indian . CHinese IQ not not qualify enough for chees game, bro :lol:

We're poor, we don't have enough money to train our player to compete in Olympic Games, just wait until we get richer ^^.

ChinaToday said:
HAHAHA you get more chance of getting credit or begging more money than making money on your own LOL.
You also beg for Japan ODA to survive, it's so ashamed for a so called 'Rich' country like you :lol:

Where are you,Vietnam and India,where are you,please help me,there are so many countries are on this page,cant spot you guys anwhere....

2008 Summer Olympics medal table
goldtally.jpg

Poor viets and pretty sad really i google vietnam and nothing came up for the last 5 days. even somalia get more headlines than vietnam. must be pretty tough living in vietnam, dam sad for you guys, forget about compete with china(only make you more retard LOL)you would be lucky if you can get pass Thailand LOL

beijingwalker said:
Where are you,Vietnam and India,where are you,please help me,there are so many countries are on this page,cant spot you guys anwhere....
Bro, we're talking about Chess here, not Olypics game bcz we VN don't have enough budget to join that event :cool:
ChinaToday said:
Poor viets and pretty sad really i google vietnam and nothing came up for the last 5 days. even somalia get more headlines than vietnam. must be pretty tough living in vietnam, dam sad for you guys, forget about compete with china(only make you more retard LOL)you would be lucky if you can get pass Thailand LOL
Our Military power passed too far Thai military for so long time already, that why we got embargo from US to forces VN to slowdown the power alittle bit :cool:

haha ,we won the overal games,we may lose one or two single matches,but we won the whole games.that's the difference,it's like saying some can lose one or two battles,but what matters most is to win the war.China won most of the world's mind games,that's a whole war.and we won,haha

Bro, we're talking about Chess here, not Olypics game bcz we VN don't have enough budget to join that event :cool:

is that you that like to talk about national IQ?i thought it was you brought out this IQ issue,yes,yes,I still have the IQ ranking list,that's the final price you like to talk about,hah,I almost forgot,here you go.

Global IQ Rankings:
iaranking.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

when you equates Vietnam with China, it means that you are humiliating us.
haha,I never did,and you can see those global ranking lists,the world never did either,you are too naive ,how can any people in their right mind possibly equate Vietnam with China??you are totally not in the same league.

is that you that like to talk about national IQ?i thought it was you brought out this IQ issue,yes,yes,I still have the IQ ranking list,that's the final price you like to talk about,hah,I almost forgot,here you go.

Global IQ Rankings:
iaranking.jpg
So what wrong with IQ of CHinese in Singapore-Hongkong-Taiwan-CHina in CHinese chess ??is this game Over your Chinese IQ limit :lol:
I was in the frontier said:
when you equates Vietnam with China, it means that you are humiliating us.
Bro, don't use racist words here.

Back
Top Bottom