What's new

Vietnam warns China to not use trade as weapon

Teenage in Vietnam like such motorbikes Piaggio Liberty S (Italia) and Honda SH 2012 (Japan) made in Vietnam.

9502b0d3ee702e.jpg

9502b0d4480287.jpg

9502b0d56e5ab5.jpg

The country named Van Lang was first in Asia, in the same time with Hua Xia in China.
Where do you come from ? In ancient time Hans people in Middle Land in Zhang An 中原 called you others Chinese: 北狄, 東夷, 南蠻.

You don't know most of Hans people have a same male genes,in another word,Hans people vanquished other areas,and some of them moved and lived in these places.But,It is not the reason that Vietnam is not 南蛮

The country named Van Lang was first in Asia, in the same time with Hua Xia in China.
Where do you come from ? In ancient time Hans people in Middle Land in Zhang An 中原 called you others Chinese: 北狄, 東夷, 南蠻.

You don't know most of Hans people have a same male genes,in another word,Hans people vanquished other areas,and some of them moved and lived in these places.But,It is not the reason that Vietnam is not 南蛮(even we have little relationship in gene,you vietnamese is still 化外之民)

You don't know most of Hans people have a same male genes,in another word,Hans people vanquished other areas,and some of them moved and lived in these places.But,It is not the reason that Vietnam is not 南蛮

You don't know most of Hans people have a same male genes,in another word,Hans people vanquished other areas,and some of them moved and lived in these places.But,It is not the reason that Vietnam is not 南蛮(even we have little relationship in gene,you vietnamese is still 化外之民)

Van Lang and Hua Xia both came from Africa to Asia in ancient time, and both could shared little gene in relationship. When Hans 漢Chinese was in Zhong Yuan 中原 insulted other Chinese: 北狄, 東夷, 南蠻. You are internal Chinese 化內之民, if you dont live today in 中原 you could be 北狄, 東夷, or 南蠻.
Vietnamese are non-chinese people 化外之民, no related to 化內人民 including 漢 + 北狄, 東夷, 南蠻.:enjoy:

Vietnam is too late for realizing the connection of their economy problem with their anti-Chinese attitude. Even in the government level, there's nothing wrong between China and Vietnam relationship, but all ethnic Chinese around the world are aware about it, even in Taiwan.

Van Lang and Hua Xia both came from Africa to Asia in ancient time, and both could shared little gene in relationship. When Hans 漢Chinese was in Zhong Yuan 中原 insulted other Chinese: 北狄, 東夷, 南蠻. You are internal Chinese 化內之民, if you dont live today in 中原 you could be 北狄, 東夷, or 南蠻.
Vietnamese are non-chinese people 化外之民, no related to 化內人民 including 漢 + 北狄, 東夷, 南蠻.:enjoy:

you need professional data to support your vietcong monkey theories

what is the meaning of 化外之民?
化----开化.means civilized,化内之民 means civilized people.化外之民means barbarian.get it?
happy to see you vietnamnese advertise youselves as barbarians,and i'm very agree most of you are still uncivilized.

Vietnam is too late for realizing the connection of their economy problem with their anti-Chinese attitude. Even in the government level, there's nothing wrong between China and Vietnam relationship, but all ethnic Chinese around the world are aware about it, even in Taiwan.

we know it very soon, bro. Vietnamese are anti-Chinese aggressors today but not to all Chinese people in general. If China govt in mainland set embargo trade to against Vietnam, i think Taiwanese can get advantages when you continue dealing business with Vietnam.

you need professional data to support your vietcong monkey theories

He he, i wonder why you can't understand such simple thing, didn't you learnt about history of Human kind and China history in schoole there ? you are living in Wenzhou, traditional Chinese: 溫州.
It is situated in a mountainous region and, as a result, has been isolated for most of its history from the rest of the country, making the local culture and language very distinct from the rest of China and from neighbouring areas as well. 溫州 has a history which goes back to about in the 2nd century BC it was called the Kingdom of Dong'ou.
Then, you are called 東夷 by Hans 漢 (Chinese living in Zhong Yuan 中原) in ancient time. In any case the word wen reminder me to the another word "wen yi".

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ina-not-use-trade-weapon-3.html#ixzz2FNwJYiWH

what is the meaning of 化外之民?
化----开化.means civilized, means civilized people.化外之民means barbarian.get it?
happy to see you vietnamnese advertise youselves as barbarians,and i'm very agree most of you are still uncivilized.

You lies. hehe.
化内之民, is mean: the people living in border of country with name 中华人民共国 China, including 北狄, 東夷, 南蠻 and 西戎, then they are not civilized.
化外之民: the people living in the world, out side of border China's.

we know it very soon, bro. Vietnamese are anti-Chinese aggressors today but not to all Chinese people in general. If China govt in mainland set embargo trade to against Vietnam, i think Taiwanese can get advantages when you continue dealing business with Vietnam.

you should know that Taiwan and mainland China have the same territorial claim in the South China Sea

You lies. hehe.
化内之民, is mean: the people living in border of country with name 中华人民共国 China, including 北狄, 東夷, 南蠻 and 西戎, then they are not civilized.
wish you can read Chinese
【词目】:化外之民   
【拼音】:huà wài zhī mín   
【释义】:化:开化;民:民众。文明地区以外的民众,即没有开化的民众。旧时统治阶级的偏见,指中国教化达不到、法律管不着的少数民族。   
【出处】:《唐律疏义·名例》:“诸化外之人同类自相犯者,各依本俗法。”   化外之民一般指文化普及低的地区的人,多指儒家文化普及率很低的民族或部族。化外指政令教化所达不到的地方。   《唐律疏义·名例·化外人相犯》:“诸化外人,同类自相犯者,各依本俗法。” 宋 程大昌 《演繁露续集·谈助》:“ 唐世既许在外为使者兼带宪衔,故化外诸国世袭爵封者,仍不废削。” 明 余继登 《典故纪闻》卷六:“诬告十人以上者,凌迟处死,枭首其乡,家属迁化外。”
文明地区以外的民众,即没有开化的民众。you can use google translation to get the meaning
The provenance of 化外之民 is 《唐律疏义·名例》。《唐律疏义》is law provisions stating of Tang dynasy.
诸化外之人同类自相犯者,各依本俗法means 化外之民 should abide by the law of the Tang Dynasty

He he, i wonder why you can't understand such simple thing, didn't you learnt about history of Human kind and China history in schoole there ? you are living in Wenzhou, traditional Chinese: 溫州.
It is situated in a mountainous region and, as a result, has been isolated for most of its history from the rest of the country, making the local culture and language very distinct from the rest of China and from neighbouring areas as well. 溫州 has a history which goes back to about in the 2nd century BC it was called the Kingdom of Dong'ou.
Then, you are called 東夷 by Hans 漢 (Chinese living in Zhong Yuan 中原) in ancient time. In any case the word wen reminder me to the another word "wen yi".

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ina-not-use-trade-weapon-3.html#ixzz2FNwJYiWH

You lies. hehe.

guess this monkey knews more about my town and its history than I do (as a local)
Our ancestors been called Dong Yi (estern barbarian), so what? the Gallia, the germans and britons were been called barbarians by the romans back then```but viets until today we still refere them as M*****

guess this monkey knews more about my town and its history than I do (as a local)
Our ancestors been called Dong Yi (estern barbarian), so what? the Gallia, the germans and britons were been called barbarians by the romans back then```but viets until today we still refere them as M*****

ya ya sure and the world is flat not round

Can you stop insulting, can´t you?
You know, it is only a question of perspective who is barbarian.

The Vietnamese General Lý Thường Kiệt (李常傑) (1019–1105) said: "Over mountains and rivers of the South reigns the Emperor of the South. (南國山河南帝居)". He said so to make clear the border between Vietnam and China.

gia_long.jpg

Vietnamese Emperor Gia Long

In 1805, the Vietnamese Emperor Gia Long referred to Vietnam as trung quốc, the "middle kingdom". In 1811, Gia Long proposed a law "Hán di hữu hạn", which means "making clear the border between the Vietnamese and barbarians", referring to the Vietnamese as Han people.

In short, ancient Vietnam saw itself as real China. So actually you were seen as barbarian.

:rofl:

you should know that Taiwan and mainland China have the same territorial claim in the South China Sea

We know it, but Taiwan was independence area from ancient time until around 1700 AC and now Taiwan like declare his independence from China they can do what they like, not follow mainland China in this issue.

文明地区以外的民众,即没有开化的民众。you can use google translation to get the meaning
The provenance of 化外之民 is 《唐律疏义·名例》。《唐律疏义》is law provisions stating of Tang dynasy.
诸化外之人同类自相犯者,各依本俗法means 化外之民 should abide by the law of the Tang Dynasty

You forget one significant thing that Tang Dynasty, originally came form Huns, not Huaxia (Shang and Zhou). In fact, Westerner Barbarian ruled Huaxia, 化 xia 之 民 in Tang Dynasty. It's truth of China history.:P

Good boy, you admitted that you are Dong Yi (eastern barbarian). :taz:

We know it, but Taiwan was independence area from ancient time until around 1700 AC and now Taiwan like declare his independence from China they can do what they like, not follow mainland China in this issue.

You forget one significant thing that Tang Dynasty, originally came form Huns, not Huaxia (Shang and Zhou). In fact, Westerner Barbarian ruled Huaxia, 化 xia 之 民 in Tang Dynasty. It's truth of China history.:P

Good boy, you admitted that you are Dong Yi (eastern barbarian). :taz:

wow. is Li Yuan Huns or Li Shimin Huns?is joking your career?
and you made a big mistake that confuse the charactors 化 and 华。they are completely different.华 means Huaxia,化 is 教化,开化。
suck eggs

wow. is Li Yuan Huns or Li Shimin Huns?is joking your career?
and you made a big mistake that confuse the charactors 化 and 华。they are completely different.华 means Huaxia,化 is 教化,开化。
suck eggs

Sorry, sorry ! I have my mistake by 华 and 化 typing Han Ji with my computer without chinese software. hehe. You understand it, thank for correction.
The Li family belonged to the northwest military aristocracy prevalent during the reign of the Sui emperors ( 西戎 ). Throughout the Tang Dynasty (same as Sui) until the end of 755, there were approximately ten Turkic (Kitans or Huns ?) generals serving under the Tang. While most of the Tang army was made of fubing Chinese conscripts, the majority of the troops led by Turkic generals were of non-Chinese origin, but they served Tang Dynasty. i think it was 化内之民 including 北狄, 東夷, 南蠻 and 西戎 in the history of China.

Sorry, sorry ! I have my mistake by 华 and 化 typing Han Ji with my computer without chinese software. hehe. You understand it, thank for correction.
Tang rulers were Xianbei(Mongolian), not Huns.

Huns = Turkic race
Xianbei, Khitan = Mongolic race
Jurchen/Manchus = Tungusic race

Back
Top Bottom