What's new

Vietnam: Trial Over Falun Gong

FLG is a cult. It is secretly funded by some anti-China organizations. But it gets less money now. Most importantly more and more people understand what kind of creature it is. As a result, it gets no support from most of the Chinese inside and outside of China. For this reason, an advice to AO333 is that you should you who you are really againest, you don't want to be an enemy of 1.3 billion people, do you?

FLG is against the Chinese government, not China or India. I'm anti-China and India. I don't know why you guys are grouping me with some pesudo made-in-china religion which is largely irrelavent to the West.

Just get out there to white forums, you'll buckle after 10 comments. I'm being nice.

FLG is against the Chinese government, not China or India. I'm anti-China and India. I don't know why you guys are grouping me with some pesudo made-in-china religion which is largely irrelavent to the West.

Just get out there to white forums, you'll buckle after 10 comments. I'm being nice.

Why should we. We're not really out to get a kick from anonymously belittling other people we've never meet before through some online forum. Only really pitiful people does that.

FLG is a cult. It is secretly funded by some anti-China organizations. But it gets less money now. Most importantly more and more people understand what kind of creature it is. As a result, it gets no support from most of the Chinese inside and outside of China. For this reason, an advice to AO333 is that you should you who you are really againest, you don't want to be an enemy of 1.3 billion people, do you?

lol in nyc, last summer there was a FLG group holding signs n stuff about the loss of territory and other anti CCP slogans(and a big sign stating how many people quit ccp since 1949), directly across the street is a bunch of anti FLG groups holding signs about how FLG is an evil cult, it was quite funny to see them stare at each other all day.

lol in nyc, last summer there was a FLG group holding signs n stuff about the loss of territory and other anti CCP slogans(and a big sign stating how many people quit ccp since 1949), directly across the street is a bunch of anti FLG groups holding signs about how FLG is an evil cult, it was quite funny to see them stare at each other all day.

if what Falun Gong says is true, then wouldn't it be impossible to quit CPC?

Not sure if there are any readers of "The Epoch Times" here. It is actually a Falun Gong funded paper.

The Epoch Times - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Epoch Times (traditional Chinese: 大紀元; simplified Chinese: 大纪元; pinyin: Dàjìyuán) is a multi-language, international media organisation. As a newspaper, the Times has been publishing in Chinese since May 2000. It was founded in 1999 by supporters of the Falun Gong spiritual discipline.

The paper covers general interest issues, China, and human rights.
The newspaper is heavily critical of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and policies of the Chinese government. In 2004, the newspaper published the "Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party", an in-depth critique of China's ruling regime. The newspaper covers causes and groups opposed to the CCP, including Falun Gong, dissidents, activists, and supporters of the Tibetan government-in-exile. The Epoch Times Website also hosts a "CCP Renunciations" service, encouraging Chinese to quit the CCP and related organizations. The PRC government blocks mainland Chinese from accessing the Epoch Times website.

Headquartered in New York City, the newspaper has local bureaus and a network of local reporters throughout the world. It is either sold or distributed free-of-charge in roughly 30 countries worldwide, and maintains editions in English, Chinese, nine other languages in print, and 17 on the

According to the newspaper itself, The Epoch Times was founded in New York in May 2000, following the arrest of a small circle of journalists in China in 2000. As stated on the website, it was “in a suburban Atlanta home basement with a noble cause, a clear sense of purpose and a few home personal computers.” The Times says its founding mission was "to restore freedom of the press in and about China."

On August 12, 2002, The Epoch Times launched its first daily in Washington, D.C. In August 2004, an English language edition of The Epoch Times was launched in Manhattan, as well as Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, San Francisco, and several other cities. It is also distributed in Chicago and San Diego. The paper has associated media services, including the television station New Tang Dynasty TV and the radio station Sound of Hope.

The Times is often connected with the Falun Gong spiritual group. A 2006 report by the U.S. Congressional Research Service listed the newspaper as a Falun Gong affiliated media source, and Professor David Ownby, an expert on Falun Gong, said that after years of ill-treatment by journalists, "they decided to publish a newspaper by themselves to publicize their beliefs..."

In May 2005, Die Neue Epoche, the German-language edition of The Epoch Times, received a special media prize from the International Society for Human Rights (IGFM) for "extensive and regular reporting about violations of human rights in China." In August 2005, the English version of the paper was awarded the top award in the category "Asian American Issues - Online" by the Asian American Journalists Association (AAJA). In September 2005, the Chinese version of the paper was recognized during the National Ethnomedia Week 2005 in Canada as a "strong defender of human rights and free democratic values."

I used to grab it with my coffee when the London Metro ran out. Now I guess I can take the whole lot and bin it instead. :eek::lol:

Sorry, but stormfront is that way ----->

Enjoy your stay with a bunch of closet homo who chant about white supremacy behind the safety of a monitor. Tell me how your Mein Kampf reading session goes.

Hi, I'm a Falun Gong practitioner :)

We don't have, as a spiritual practice, any polical ideas. We're not "against China" ^^
We love Chinese traditional culture, and we had nothing against the government until 1999.
Well, of course, now they're killing and torturing people, especially the Falun Gong ones.
This is terrible, so, from this point of view, we MUST be against the PCC.
Everyone must denounce this horrible persecution.

About the "cult" thing..we're just trying to emprove our morality, we don't care about politic and
money :) So, what's the point? ^^

Don't know Why you aren't aware How the White Man was civilized with Indian and Chinese Science and Technology.

The Flag you have wouldn't be there if someone wasn't searching for India? :azn:

Hi, I'm a Falun Gong practitioner :)

We don't have, as a spiritual practice, any polical ideas. We're not "against China" ^^
We love Chinese traditional culture, and we had nothing against the government until 1999.
Well, of course, now they're killing and torturing people, especially the Falun Gong ones.
This is terrible, so, from this point of view, we MUST be against the PCC.
Everyone must denounce this horrible persecution.

About the "cult" thing..we're just trying to emprove our morality, we don't care about politic and
money :) So, what's the point? ^^

What's Chinese traditional culture? Tell me, what is 1 aspect of Chinese traditional culture?

Most people don't know $hit about China, and talk about "traditional Chinese culture". What they actually mean is, "stereotypes of Chinese from the 19th century".

So you are actually highly racist, and thus persecuting FLG as a group of racists is correct.

Confucianism? Old chinese morality? The high consideration of virtue?

Anyway there is a big difference between talking about races and being racist.
I don't know who ao333 is, but there's nothing about white superiority in falun gong ahah, or another colour / race ^^
About the mixed race thing, there's no discrimination. Alot of Falun Dafa practitioner are married
with people from different race: lots of people don't understand what's the meaning of what Master Li
said about that. There's no racism in his words, and he DID NOT say that we can't marry people from other races.
We don't discriminate or hate anyone, it's a very different thing. I hope you understand, now.

Confucianism? Old chinese morality? The high consideration of virtue?

Anyway there is a big difference between talking about races and being racist.
I don't know who ao333 is, but there's nothing about white superiority in falun gong ahah, or another colour / race ^^
About the mixed race thing, there's no discrimination. Alot of Falun Dafa practitioner are married
with people from different race: lots of people don't understand what's the meaning of what Master Li
said about that. There's no racism in his words, and he DID NOT say that we can't marry people from other races.
We don't discriminate or hate anyone, it's a very different thing. I hope you understand, now.

Confucianism also had foot binding.
Old Chinese morality also had frying criminals in boiling oil.
High consideration of virtue meant that girls who were victims of rape had to kill themselves.

You mean, you want to bring those back? Maybe we can specifically bring them back to deal with Falun Gong?

Falun Gong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are forbidden to kill living things, but you have no problem eating animals who were brutally killed with machines.

You preach tolerance, yet you hate homosexuals.

You say that Falun Gong is an apolitical movement yet:

"Outside China, Falun Gong practitioners have set up international media organizations to gain wider exposure for their cause and challenge narratives of the Chinese state-run media. These include The Epoch Times newspaper, New Tang Dynasty Television, and Sound of Hope radio station. According to Zhao, through The Epoch Times it can be discerned how Falun Gong is building a "de facto media alliance" with China's democracy movements in exile, as demonstrated by its frequent printing of articles by prominent overseas Chinese critics of the PRC government.[35] In 2007, Falun Gong adherents in the United States formed Shen Yun Performing Arts, a dance and music company that tours internationally. Falun Gong software developers in the United States are also responsible for the creation of several popular censorship-circumvention tools employed by internet users in China.[168]"

I think that the suppression of Falun Gong is right, and whats more: there is nothing you can do to stop it, because the majority of Chinese disagree with Falun Gong.

If Falun Gong was truly an attractive ideology, then it will naturally win. But fortunately, its a self contradictory and hateful ideology.

Normally I am pretty tolerant of religions, as I think it's a fundamental human right to be able to practice your beliefs. However, Falun Gong had crossed that line.

In the early to mid 1990's, there were many documented cases of fraud within FLG, almost systematic within China. A large number of people, especially in rural areas, became victims. A professor from University of Tianjin published an article critizing the cult in 1997, and received death threats and harassment. FLG members then surrounded both the newspaper headquarter and University of Tianjin. The government was alarmed at how many of them there were (in the thousands).

In early 1998, the government attempted to indict several high ranking members in FLG for criminal investigation. Again, FLG responded by surrounding government offices in Beijing, even went as far as surrounded Zhongnanhai, residence of the president and prime minister. That was the last straw, and the movement was completely banned in China.

Since coming to the West, they attempted to repackaged themselves as some oppressed religion. They accept funding from U.S. government to carry out political activities designed to destablize China internally. I personally received several machine harassment phone calls from them. Also, they run a paper called Epoch Times, freely distributed on a global scale. You really have to question their motive.

Good ban.

P.S. As for ao333, he was probably arrested in China before and his prison husband didn't treat him well.

Back
Top Bottom