What's new

Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10, 10 times

Vietnam should stop provocations of China before it is too late. By making Chinese angry, you will increase the pressure of citizens on the government to go to war. And as you see from this article, the government is much less scared of your airforce than the citizens.

No bro, I explaned already, our SU-30 or Mig 21 Bison team will be equipted with full missiles, try to find the targets like oil tanker craft and AWACS ( normaly out of combat radius range ) shoot them down, and if Su or Mig teams don't have enough gaz to fly back to the base, so just drop the crafts to the sea and pilot jump out with parachute .:lol:

btw: the best way of defence for small country in mordern warfare is using S-300, AAA system and making many Fake target that Radar and satellite can not recognize the diffrent. Air forces is uneconomical , only use for shock enemy with Kamikaze when the target is out of combat radius range :lol:

very Ambitious , there are also some counter measure's adopted by Pilots to avoid SAM's like S-300... Better u google it

Hehe, but that's the combat way of VNAF, we did it in Vn war for suicide mission like sunk the Us.war ship with Mig-17 , shot down B-52 with Mig-21 .And now, our AF will do again that funny live shows :lol:

man that was early 70's and now it's Mid 2011. First of all china dnt want to engage in any confrontation, and if china pushed in any war scenario with vietnam china will rain its missiles over VN to wipe out its defensive sites then Airforce and navy will join the party, when everything PLA Will just defend its Border frm 70's VN gurella's.

1. we have resouces, we can sell them to buy weapon till those resouces run out (still have long time) :lol:

2. You only have air superiority, it doens't means China can defeat Vn, we still have S-300 and AAA system .

3. We don't wanna fight with Mighty China, but we won't let China violate our EEZ.

Not To Forget cruise and Ballistic Missiles also Massive chinese Artillery. S-300 needs some one to Opreate them does VN have the capability to Opereate it to its full capability?

Vietnam should stop provocations of China before it is too late. By making Chinese angry, you will increase the pressure of citizens on the government to go to war. And as you see from this article, the government is much less scared of your airforce than the citizens.
There is No reason to angry with VietNam, you kill our men in 1974, 1988 to occupy those islands, but we still respect you. Those islands be long to VN, we have lots of envidence to prove it. We can keep disputing about those islands for hundred years more, but the EEZ is truly belong to VN base on Unclos.China can not violate our EEZ

My Gov. scare of no one, they wanna respect the big country like CHina, that all, and our AF always use for suicide mission, don't think much of it, pls think more about our S-300 and AAA system.

Thanks for your Gov. concerning about citizens, so, it's better to stop violating our EEZ, so every one can live in peace.:cheers:
Nav said:
very Ambitious , there are also some counter measure's adopted by Pilots to avoid SAM's like S-300... Better u google it
Yep, J-craft can avoid S-300, but they can not recognize the diffrent between the Fake and the Real targets, and we gonna make lots of Fake target to waste enemy ammunition.:lol:
Nav said:
Not To Forget cruise and Ballistic Missiles also Massive chinese Artillery. S-300 needs some one to Opreate them does VN have the capability to Opereate it to its full capability?
we've sent men to Russia to learn how to use S-300 long time already, we faced with CHina artillery from 1979 to 1988 and know how to defend already, we also have Scud-D Ballistic Missiles , so we can protect our country well against enemy :cheers:

Does Vietnam and China have EMP bombs or other variants in their arsenal?

I don't know VN have or not, but we know how to defend against this boom.We make many Faraday cage already.
The most effective method is to wholly contain the equipment in an electrically conductive enclosure, termed a Faraday cage, which prevents the electromagnetic field from gaining access to the protected equipment. However, most such equipment must communicate with and be fed with power from the outside world, and this can provide entry points via which electrical transients may enter the enclosure and effect damage. While optical fibres address this requirement for transferring data in and out, electrical power feeds remain an ongoing vulnerability

This thread is going down the drain, thanks to not needed contributions. I'd not be surprise if PLAAF prefers J-10 over J-11. A reason being that now usually J-10s are being deployed in potentially hostile regions i.e with Japan and in Tibet etc. This shows the confidence of PLAAF in J-10.

There is No reason to angry with VietNam, you kill our men in 1974, 1988 to occupy those islands, but we still respect you. Those islands be long to VN, we have lots of envidence to prove it. We can keep disputing about those islands for hundred years more, but the EEZ is truly belong to VN base on Unclos.China can not violate our EEZ

My Gov. scare of no one, they wanna respect the big country like CHina, that all, and our AF always use for suicide mission, don't think much of it, pls think more about our S-300 and AAA system.

Thanks for your Gov. concerning about citizens, so, it's better to stop violating our EEZ, so every one can live in peace.:cheers:

Yep, J-craft can avoid S-300, but they can not recognize the diffrent between the Fake and the Real targets, and we gonna make lots of Fake target to waste enemy ammunition.:lol:
we've sent men to Russia to learn how to use S-300 long time already, we faced with CHina artillery from 1979 to 1988 and know how to defend already, we also have Scud-D Ballistic Missiles , so we can protect our country well against enemy :cheers:

all right man you defended vietnam successfully.

china surely has such bomb, and vn's obsolete experiences cannot stop it.

Vietnam has emp bomb or not? No answer, It is a military secret. I just want to say something: Don't underestimate the opponent.

This thread is going down the drain, thanks to not needed contributions. I'd not be surprise if PLAAF prefers J-10 over J-11. A reason being that now usually J-10s are being deployed in potentially hostile regions i.e with Japan and in Tibet etc. This shows the confidence of PLAAF in J-10.

It seems that the Chengdu aviation is now the favorite of PLAAF.

Dear Forum Mate from our beloved china,

Even if an Indian sets foot on Moon you will say that Snake Charmers (Indians Astronauts ) went there for Snake charming at Moon if there are Any. (I know there is no life on Moon.) Guys cant you accept that not only china but even India can build something good and export. State of denial makes some people negative about that person/issue/subject.

Meanwhile I am in Pharmaceutical research, and belive me, Chinese research and product in this arena is termed as worst in regulated market (US and EU)
regards
Drunken Monke
Shrikant Parwate
RND Wockhardt Aurangabad.

What's pharmaceutical industry got to do with defense and aerospace? :blink:

Dear Forum Mate from our beloved china,

Even if an Indian sets foot on Moon you will say that Snake Charmers (Indians Astronauts ) went there for Snake charming at Moon if there are Any. (I know there is no life on Moon.) Guys cant you accept that not only china but even India can build something good and export. State of denial makes some people negative about that person/issue/subject.

Meanwhile I am in Pharmaceutical research, and belive me, Chinese research and product in this arena is termed as worst in regulated market (US and EU)
regards
Drunken Monke
Shrikant Parwate
RND Wockhardt Aurangabad.

do you know india is world No1 intellectual violator in Pharmaceutial industry (copy, stealing and faking)? maybe you are just some radom guy selling drugs in shops, but self procalimed as 'Pharmaceutical research'`:D

and about india sets foot on moon```lets leave this for bollyw00d movie producers ok?

Back
Top Bottom