What's new

Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10, 10 times

Oh I am sorry that your pea brain cannot handle a statement of fact regarding how an ethnic group classify its members. So let me simplify it down for you so it doesn't strain your brain cells or anything.

3 groups made up Manchurians
- Eight Han banners (grandfather)
- Eight Mongol banners
- Eight Manchu banners (grandmother)

Traditional Manchu banner system: 1/2
Going by actual bloodline: 1/4

That should be easily understood even by an eight years old child. If you still have trouble understanding, immediately consult with your local social agency about your mental disability.

Careful, if you count to ten you might get a stroke from straining your mental limit.
Aaaahhh...I get it now. Thanks for clarifying. What you are essentially saying is that any Chinese call spin himself any ethnic he wants depending on the majority of the current company.

Aaaahhh...I get it now. Thanks for clarifying. What you are essentially saying is that any Chinese call spin himself any ethnic he wants depending on the majority of the current company.
Heh, nice try about twisting the facts. Ever heard of documentation? Here is a surprise for you, you actually have to present proof to register your ethnicity in birth certificates. My family keeps those to preserve our family history, not that you would know anything about tradition being run out of Vietnam by your own kind.

Heh, nice try about twisting the facts. Ever heard of documentation? Here is a surprise for you, you actually have to present proof to register your ethnicity in birth certificates. My family keeps those to preserve our family history, not that you would know anything about tradition being run out of Vietnam by your own kind.

Your own kind? LOL Buddy welcome to the 21st Century. Vietnam is a changing place. We welcome all nationalities. Make friends not enemies. I wish one day the Vietnamese governements would move toward democracy. History is history, what's now is now and what's "now" will be history 20 years from now. :cheers:

Vietnam buys Su-30MKK and Kilo Sub. Everything PRC already has.. In my opinion, Vietnam shall go for western weapons if they really wants to stand a little bit of chance against PLAAF.

Vietnam buys Su-30MKK and Kilo Sub. Everything PRC already has.. In my opinion, Vietnam shall go for western weapons if they really wants to stand a little bit of chance against PLAAF.

Even if Vietnam has F-22 they won't stand a chance.

China is always Win in fighting by Mouth :blah:

In fact No China's fighter dare to flight during VN_China conflict from 1979-1988.

He was right, the raptor is only a killer when the USAF is using it.

While Vietnam doesn't have the entire system to support it, nor you have the money to maintain these expensive raptors.

Today is mostly about the information warfare, only with few fancy weapons aren't going to work against China.

Even if Vietnam has F-22 they won't stand a chance.

Quite true. PLA is far too strong and powerful. I think Our Ballistic Missile already perfect with high precise CEP is enough to flatten all Vietnam Airbase and military installation.

If USA demonstrated a new modern era of using airpower of dominating a war in Gulf War 1. PLA will open a new chapter of modern military tactics/warfare of using only Ballistic Missile to dominate opponent.

Beidou II (compass ) GPS is operational , couple with Inertial and GPS, our missiles are highly accurate.

SY-400 Short-Range Ballistic Missile | Military-Today.com

WS-2 Multiple Launch Rocket System | Military-Today.com

DongFeng 15 (CSS-6, M-9) Short-Range Ballistic Missile - SinoDefence.com

CJ-10 (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A-100 Multiple Launch Rocket System | Military-Today.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-ship_ballistic_missile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-802

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-602

I bet within one hour, the Sino-Vietnam border between 50-100km will be cleared off of any Vietnam forces.

All Vietnam Airbase are suppressed , Vietnam Naval bases will be destoyed , ships will sunk in harbour by C-805 or ASBM....

Quite true. PLA is far too strong and powerful. I think Our Ballistic Missile already perfect with high precise CEP is enough to flatten all Vietnam Airbase and military installation.

If USA demonstrated a new modern era of using airpower of dominating a war in Gulf War 1. PLA will open a new chapter of modern military tactics/warfare of using only Ballistic Missile to dominate opponent.

I bet within one hour, the Sino-Vietnam border between 50-100km will be cleared off of any Vietnam forces.

All Vietnam Airbase are suppressed

China has aggressively pursued the military revolution since 1990.

Many people simply don't understand all those individual weapons are absolutely useless against the weapons that all share the common datalink nowadays in the modern battlefield. :coffee:

He was right, the raptor is only a killer when the USAF is using it.

While Vietnam doesn't have the entire system to support it, nor you have the money to maintain these expensive raptors.

Today is mostly about the information warfare, only with few fancy weapons aren't going to work against China.
Hehe, and come to test with our defense system if you have the Guts. don't just keep your cheap copy fighter insie hangar and blah blah.

China had lots of NATO fighter during VN-China conflict, but she dare not use, bcz her pilot suck :coffee:

Hehe, and come to test with our defense system if you have the Guts. don't just keep your cheap copy fighter insie hangar and blah blah.

China had lots of NATO fighter during VN-China conflict, but she dare not use, bcz her pilot suck :coffee:

You dont like to talk about current situation is it? Hanging on to 2 decades history does not reflect well on Vietnam Forces....

Now is 2012, PLAAF need not even take off the plane ... Cos our Ballistic Missile is enough to take care of Vietnam.. Look at the link I posted, A huge variant of long range Ballistic Missile and cruise missile to demonstrate the vast level of differents between PLA and Vietnam Forces...

Can you show me what kind of Missile Vietnam have? :lol:

Mr Vietnam.. Be REALISTIC!! Accept your shortcoming.. :lol:

We never had any NATO fighter in our inventory, except we have bought few jet engines from them.

In 1979 we were only partially mechanized, but today we are fully mechanized with the enhanced information technology in most of the domains.

While today's Vietnam still relies on the foreign and its military modernization still stuck in the era of the 1970-1980s with only partial mechanization, our military modernization simply doesn't belong to the same generation with you guys.

Back in 1979, our conventional weapons definitely belonged to the same generation with you guys, but with poorer quality, since you guys got both weapons from USA and USSR, while we got stuck with the 10 years Cultural Revolution with everything getting rusty.

But today everything is different. :coffee:

We never had any NATO fighter in our inventory, except we have bought few jet engines from them.

In 1979 we were only partially mechanized, but today we are fully mechanized with the enhanced information technology in most of the domains.

While today's Vietnam still relies on the foreign and its military modernization still stuck in the era of the 1970-1980s with only partial mechanization, our military modernization simply doesn't belong to the same generation with you guys.

Back in 1979, our conventional weapons definitely belonged to the same generation with you guys, but with poorer quality, since you guys got both weapons from USA and USSR, while we got stuck with the 10 years cultural revolution with everything getting rusty.

But today everything is different. :coffee:
Hehe, and show that 'diffrent' to the World, you have a chance to show in China-Phil conflict now. let's see if your pilot skill still suck or not.In 2001, their skill still suck :lol:
A US EP-3 Aries II spy plane collides with a Chinese fighter jet over the South China Sea. The fighter crashes, killing the pilot
US Military: Spy Plane Crash in China

Hehe, and show that 'diffrent' to the World, let's see if your pilot skill still suck or not.In 2001, their skill still suck :lol:

It show nothing but the greatness of PLAAF. The EP-3 landed in Hainan and we ransack the whole plane and got the best of USA surveillance system.. :lol:

Please show me your list of Vietnam wonder missile, I am waiting... I already show PLA Ballistic and cruise missile list. Where is yours?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-ship_ballistic_missile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-802

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-602

Back
Top Bottom