What's new

Vietnam section under China & Far East?

Or you divide China & Far East into countries: Vietnam, Korea, Japan, etc...

Or you divide China & Far East into countries: Vietnam, Korea, Japan, etc...

LOL Vietnam can never get out the shadow of China no matter how hard you try. On a serious note, it's senseless to have a section of your own when you have less than 10 active members in the forum and even if you can get it you open a can of worm in such a way that others want their own sections too.

Perhaps though if you keep producing serious discussions on Vietnam you might draw in more new members and inevitably a section of her own becomes a necessity.

I think the best choice is Vietnam re-incorporated into the Chinese territory.As a Special Administrative Region of China,Vietnam can rise rapidly in economy,people's living standards can be greatly improved......This is not the subjugation, but regression.

I think the best choice is Vietnam re-incorporated into the Chinese territory.As a Special Administrative Region of China,Vietnam can rise rapidly in economy,people's living standards can be greatly improved......This is not the subjugation, but regression.

You're baiting here. Waite till my buddies, Wiseguy, Eastsea or dunhill read this.

Let me predict the merge of China and Vietnam will never happens. The Vietnamese minds are too independent and proud to form such a union. Perhaps a union of equals with Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Malaysia and Myanmar is a distinct possibility in the distance future and I personally would love to see that union consummated.

You're baiting here. Waite till my buddies, Wiseguy, Eastsea or dunhill read this.

Let me predict the merge of China and Vietnam will never happens. The Vietnamese minds are too independent and proud to form such a union. Perhaps a union of equals with Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Malaysia and Myanmar is a distinct possibility in the distance future and I personally would love to see that union consummated.

I see, you know how to anger us.

As Vietnamese we see all of them as not being equal to us. I think you surely know our ambition since 2 millenniums: to get Vietnam to an empire as big and powerful as equal to China. To see that all other except China do not have a section is a frustration!

:hitwall:

LOL Vietnam can never get out the shadow of China no matter how hard you try. On a serious note, it's senseless to have a section of your own when you have less than 10 active members in the forum and even if you can get it you open a can of worm in such a way that others want their own sections too.

Perhaps though if you keep producing serious discussions on Vietnam you might draw in more new members and inevitably a section of her own becomes a necessity.

I have started a new one today: Vietnam´s Military Academy.

Would we have to learn Chinese language, sir?

As long as we have the say in Beijing then all is fine! :lol:

I see, you know how to anger us.

As Vietnamese we see all of them as not being equal to us. I think you surely know our ambition since 2 millenniums: to get Vietnam to an empire as big and powerful as equal to China. To see that all other except China do not have a section is a frustration!

:hitwall:

Haha, finally someone dare to admit the true ambitious of a Dai Viet. But it didn't happen a thousand years ago and it'll never happen in the future. In order for the Dai Viet to be the equal of China you must have the number and your population is simply too minuscule in comparison.

In order for Dai Viet to achieve that goal you must: unite all Southeast Asian nations to form a Greater Dai Viet or subjugate them as Dai Viet ethnic groups. That was your true goal in 1975 and right now, I think, that dream is on hold but not forgotten.

LOL vietnam section next they will ask to be mod for that section and promote a few viets to think tank status man you viet s are greedy

Dai Viet?it reminds me of a word:心比天高,命比纸薄!
I hope you will be more realistic,and to be a province of China is easier!welcome......

Dai Viet?it reminds me of a word:心比天高,命比纸薄!
I hope you will be more realistic,and to be a province of China is easier!welcome......

Dai Viet was a fact and reality. Today after reading some of your Chinese members stupid and aggressive comments, I´m a bit frustrated...again, a province of China: never! 1000 years were enough.

Trust is basis for everything. If we trust you, trust China, trust Chinese government, trust Chinese people, then many things are thinkable, doable, and come with the time.

A Union of equals like the European Union (a club of sovereign nations) is thinkable. Hope my countrymen do not punch me now.

:D

how about being a Special Administrative Region like HongKong?
You do not have to keep an army which waste you a lot of money.
you do not have to pay tax to central govenment while there will be a steady stream of investment to you.
your people get more job chances.
You can reduce the government establishment to save more money for people.
you vietnamese still control of the Region Government and have legislative power.
Tremendous benefits for vietnamese!
we were one family in history...........:cheers: wish you back,naughty and lovely child

Back
Top Bottom