What's new

Vietnam Ready to Host Russian Maritime Base.

It good that other countries helping you. But you also need strenght your muscles to counter china, you just can not relay on outsiders.

This move seems aimed more to counter Uncle Sam's "Asia-Pacific focus" than China.

Everyone is talking about a US-China balancing act, and Russia is left in the corner, shouting "hello, remember us? we're not dead yet".

All teh moves done by Russia and US are against China. Who will align with Land and resource grabber.

The last time the Viets thought USSR was going to back them, we invaded, killed them like farm animals and burned down six of their provinces. Those six provinces are still wasteland today :rofl:

Beware! VN has learned from the past. We now are better prepared for any future Chinese aggression.
By the way, China should be thankful that the Soviets held off, a war between Super Powers could get quickly out of control to WWIII!

now all that is left is for philiphines to get a US/NATO navy base on its soil...then the whole world is all set to go.....

The last time the Viets thought USSR was going to back them, we invaded, killed them like farm animals and burned down six of their provinces. Those six provinces are still wasteland today :rofl:

Chinese PLA Submitting to Vietnamese Women Guard. :lol:

250px-Chinese_solders_in_Vietnam_1979a.jpg

I am curious, Vietnam is forging strong military relations with USA to counter the growing power of China and now its inviting the Russians to Vietnam as well?

Does Vietnam want to use both Russia and USA to counter China?

I am curious, Vietnam is forging strong military relations with USA to counter the growing power of China and now its inviting the Russians to Vietnam as well?

Does Vietnam want to use both Russia and USA to counter China?

....Yes. :meeting: Any counter-China country is welcome. India, Japan, Korea, US, Russia ... But I'm not too sure about Russia. In the short term, they have many benefits with China.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3246227 said:
....Yes. :meeting: Any counter-China country is welcome. India, Japan, Korea, US, Russia ... But I'm not too sure about Russia. In the short term, they have many benefits with China.

Never trust Russian, NEVER.

Back
Top Bottom