What's new

Vietnam orders media to promote its ocean strategy

If international laws on first discovered and dominated the islands don't count, then we will decide by fists as you Viets wish and think you can win against China with US backing, we will settle that way as you wish.
There is no such thing in international laws as the discover takes all. Can you show me the law texts? Are you sure chinese were the first people in China? Can you prove it?

There is no such thing in international laws as the discover takes all. Can you show me the law texts? Are you sure chinese were the first people in China? Can you prove it?
Go F yourself ! Chinese have to prove Chinese were the first in China ? You think you Viets were the first ones there ? Talk of all these rubbish and nonsense to cover your follies. Why don't you ignorant rogue look up the related international laws governing claims of land and sea by countries. It's time for you to do some studies.

Last edited:
Go F yourself ! Chinese have to prove Chinese were the first in China ? You think you Viets were the first ones there ? Talk of all these rubbish and nonsense to cover your follies. Why don't you ignorant rogue look up the related international laws governing claims of land and sea by countries. It's time for you to do some studies.
You are exposed as liar.
You said according to international laws but you can’t tell where to find the texts.
You said you were the first discovered but you don’t have anything to prove it. (If true you lived when dinosaurs were alive).

You are exposed as liar.
You said according to international laws but you can’t tell where to find the texts.
You said you were the first discovered but you don’t have anything to prove it. (If true you lived when dinosaurs were alive).
I don't have to prove to you anything from now on since you are a shameless lying rogue just as your country are that can't be reasoned. It's common sense that every one knows the law that says whoever discover and use the land or island can claim it's theirs. it's only you Viets don't know becos you don't respect international laws. And even your Viet gov admitted the islands of South China sea belong to China in the 1950s as shown on the letter.

I don't have to prove to you anything from now on since you are a shameless lying rogue just as your country are. It's common sense that every one knows the law that says whoever discover and use the land or island can claim it's theirs. it's only you Viets don't know becos you don't respect international laws. And even your Viet gov admitted the islands of South China sea belong to China in the 1950s as shown on the letter.
Since when international laws is common sense? Why don’t you admit you are liar then we move on? Unless you accuse Vietnam as Nazi or communist Nazi something then start the war nothing will change in thousand years.

Since when international laws is common sense? Why don’t you admit you are liar then we move on?
You are a shameless lying rogue just as your country are that can't be reasoned.

You are a shameless lying rogue just as your country are that can't be reasoned.
If you run naked I will give you a free shoe. No we don’t surrender our territories to you.

This is Jiao Zhi Ocean of Vietnamese from ancent time.

1656901733816.png

The Philippines has no rights over the Nansha Islands, and the territorial scope of the Philippines is limited by the 1898 Treaty of Paris, the Treaty of Washington, 1900 and the Anglo-American Treaty of 1930. Neither includes all or part of the Spratly Islands. The Philippines and Vietnam just took advantage of China's blockade by the United States in the 1950s and lack of a strong navy, and used this opportunity to claim the right to occupy the Nansha Islands.
People can't be too greedy, it shouldn't be yours, so don't take it.
When my country's ten major aircraft carrier fleets are built, they will be the protectors of peace in Asia.
At that time Vietnam or the Philippines felt too embarrassed.
The Philippines is just a cutie and we don't care about the country.
Vietnam is a bit uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom