What's new

Vietnam provocation and what should China reaction?

lol,manchus are chinese,and we ruled them for 300 hundreds of years before they ruled us,mongols ruled everyone,even your indian mungal empire was created by a man who claim himself as descendant of chingis khan falsely.and we have ruled mongols for more than 300 years.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Manchus are Chinese eh? Whats next? Are you gonna tell me the Japanese (who were slaughtering millions of your people like cutting chicken and raping your womenfolk) are actually Chinese who lost their way home and ended up on some islands?

If I'm really interested in studying history, the last place I'd look at for credible sources is the PRC:china:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Manchus are Chinese eh? Whats next? Are you gonna tell me the Japanese (who were slaughtering millions of your people like cutting chicken and raping your womenfolk) are actually Chinese who lost their way home and ended up on some islands?

If I'm really interested in studying history, the last place I'd look at for credible sources is the PRC:china:
lol,if manchus are not chinese ,who are they?han and manchus are all chinese,you are stupid.

valiant vietnamese sodiers?in vietnam civillians=soldiers,american knew it,we knew it too.and where were the revenge from such"valiant vietnamese soldiers"?lmao.

we never lost the war with japan and vietnam.

when did your mighty india made all your neighbours your vassal contry like china last time in your whole history?lol

U never lost to Japan only because bright Japanese officials were dumb enough to bomb Pearl Harbor:usflag:. You survived because of their error, not because u had any resilience. A bunch of wushu monkeys:china: against Zero fighters was never a contest.

India needs no vassals. But yeah, I might want to point out that India has repeatedly defeated a PRC backed neighbor:pakistan: in 4 wars and daddy China could do naught but watch......

U never lost to Japan only because bright Japanese officials were dumb enough to bomb Pearl Harbor:usflag:. You survived because of their error, not because u had any resilience. A bunch of wushu monkeys:china: against Zero fighters was never a contest.

India needs no vassals. But yeah, I might want to point out that India has repeatedly defeated a PRC backed neighbor:pakistan: in 4 wars and daddy China could do naught but watch......
lol ,we killed 500,000 japanese soldier by our own hand,how many did american killed without two atomic bombs?

lol ,we killed 500,000 japanese soldier by our own hand,how many did american killed without two atomic bombs?

In turn, they wiped out entire cities of yours, stop giving me your patriotic crap, WW2 is a well-covered subject where I grew up. Everyone knows Chinese were one of the most brutalized people during that war. Till today, women from your country are seeking redress for the wartime atrocities they faced at Japanese hands. Your pathetic toy soldiers could only do back then what they seem to do so well now...sit back and watch :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even today, u r surrounded on all sides by people who can't stand your guts and would like to see u in a 100 pieces.

As for the atomic bombs, till today only frogs hiding out behind their laptops in China earning their 50cents seem to care about Chinese having caused any casualty in WW2. As far as the rest of the world is concerned, it was the USA and the USSR that defeated Japan and the USA which got them to surrender. Your name isn't anywhere on the list.

In turn, they wiped out entire cities of yours, stop giving me your patriotic crap, WW2 is a well-covered subject where I grew up. Everyone knows Chinese were one of the most brutalized people during that war. Till today, women from your country are seeking redress for the wartime atrocities they faced at Japanese hands. Your pathetic toy soldiers could only do back then what they seem to do so well now...sit back and watch :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even today, u r surrounded on all sides by people who can't stand your guts and would like to see u in a 100 pieces.

As for the atomic bombs, till today only frogs hiding out behind their laptops in China earning their 50cents seem to care about Chinese having caused any casualty in WW2. As far as the rest of the world is concerned, it was the USA and the USSR that defeated Japan and the USA which got them to surrender. Your name isn't anywhere on the list.
yes,yes,whatever even we were sick,we still killed 500k japanese,a lot better than most countries,that's why we got into the unsc,and you as a colony,got nothing.

yes,yes,whatever even we were sick,we still killed 500k japanese,a lot better than most countries,that's why we got into the unsc,and you as a colony,got nothing.

That is correct. Indians have a China envy.

Just having killed a bunch of soldiers is a military achievement? Like how u killed Indian soldiers and then ran away before an Indian counterattack. Same thing in Vietnam, killing 100k civilians and the pulling out without achieving any objectives? U really expect us to envy and look up to your bull$hit track record, or are u desperately hoping that we do, cos we definitely are not.

Japanese defeat came at the hands of the Russians and Americans. Battle of Midway was a major turning point in the war for the Japanese and it was the USA:usflag: that inflicted that damage. The USSR smashed the Kwangtung army in the east after defeating Nazi Germany. And it was the USA:usflag: that dropped the bombs. Who gives a rats a$$ to how many people China killed when your contribution is mighty insignificant and did nothing to alter the course of the war. U guys had a hard time saving your own country:china: from invaders and had to be saved in that war.

Yeah and we were a colony then, so? We are not the ones beating our chests over here, it is you who is trying to alter the entire facts relating to the war. Talk to anyone other than your propganda masters and u'd realize being a 'victim' and a 'victor' is two very different things.

:offtopic: U must have made loads of cash today though, writing up all this pile of crap on behalf of the CPC. How much are they really paying u guys btw?

Just having killed a bunch of soldiers is a military achievement? Like how u killed Indian soldiers and then ran away before an Indian counterattack. Same thing in Vietnam, killing 100k civilians and the pulling out without achieving any objectives? U really expect us to envy and look up to your bull$hit track record, or are u desperately hoping that we do, cos we definitely are not.

Japanese defeat came at the hands of the Russians and Americans. Battle of Midway was a major turning point in the war for the Japanese and it was the USA:usflag: that inflicted that damage. The USSR smashed the Kwangtung army in the east after defeating Nazi Germany. And it was the USA:usflag: that dropped the bombs. Who gives a rats a$$ to how many people China killed when your contribution is mighty insignificant and did nothing to alter the course of the war. U guys had a hard time saving your own country:china: from invaders and had to be saved in that war.

Yeah and we were a colony then, so? We are not the ones beating our chests over here, it is you who is trying to alter the entire facts relating to the war. Talk to anyone other than your propganda masters and u'd realize being a 'victim' and a 'victor' is two very different things.

:offtopic: U must have made loads of cash today though, writing up all this pile of crap on behalf of the CPC. How much are they really paying u guys btw?
lol,counter attack?why not come to china to make your counter attack?
and i didn't say china defeat japan alone.
It's you made a load of c rap,not me.

blahblahblah,laughable vietnamese myths,lol
Now do you understand why the PLA has a reputation of being a joke army to its neighbors? How we perceive the PLA is very different from what you think the PLA is.

yes,yes,whatever even we were sick,we still killed 500k japanese,
Who in return killed 4.5 million Chinese troops.

Now do you understand why the PLA has a reputation of being a joke army to its neighbors? How we perceive the PLA is very different from what you think the PLA is.

yes,a joking army devide your korea in two pieces.whatever you say.

They are Manchus, of course.

lol,their passport says they are chinese,you can ask any manchus are they chinese.
pathetic korean troll

4.5 million?created by you?

That was KMT troops. Not "Chinese" troops. Sorry. There were 3 governments of China in the 20th century, all of which were very different from one another. You're being intellectually dishonest and trying to push the failures of the ROC onto the PRC.

I don't know about "joke". Seems the China Threat model is much more popular these days than the "China weak" model, which was quite popular in the 90's but lost steam afterwards.

China reaction? Their last try was pathetic in 1979.

that's why we killed 200,000 "civilians" (actually armed guerillas) within 3 months on their land, looted their buildings on their land, and then pulled out. That was a pretty good try. Soviets only killed 2 million civilians in Afghanistan over 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom