What's new

Vietnam plans live-fire drill

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drill isn't even taking place in the disputed area. No reason for China to take military action. I think everyone here overestimated the resolve of the Vietnamese government.

thằng đống đa hill, mày bị hâm à, Việt Nam không bao giờ thích chiến tranh và hô hào chiến tranh.

Chính phủ thì giữ hòa bình, mày lại lên đây kêu gào kích động. Chiến tranh không bao giờ là giải pháp, Việt Nam không cần khoe khoang sức mạnh của mình.

hoạt động tập trận này mang tính thường niên.
Vietnam welcomes international help as sea dispute escalates | Reuters
Vietnam said on Saturday live-fire naval drills scheduled for Monday were "routine" and said it would welcome efforts by the international community, including the United States, to help resolve disputes in the South China Sea.

As always, Vietnam is belligerent and provocative. I have no doubt that the assertive Vietnam will get what she deserves in the end.

As always, Vietnam is belligerent and provocative. I have no doubt that the assertive Vietnam will get what she deserves in the end.
Dear friend
We love peace, hate war. We don't want to see scenes of blood fall. Vietnamese blood is blood. Chinese blood is blood, no difference. Mother lost their son, wives lost husbands, children lost fathers, every nation feels it. I have some good chinese friends. We have promised each other, even though Vietnam and China have something happen, we're still good friends, do not hate each other. To be able to hold hands together more tightly. Above all, I don't want war

Saying that VN wants war, It's too wrong. we are a small country, our Navy is weaker than China. Do you think we want war? But our fishermen were fishing in the sea they were shot by China's ship. Our ship's cable was cut by China's ship. Must we be silent? Look at black fishermen face because of the sun and wind, every day They make a living at sea, but they were shot and killed. Even though we are smaller, weaker than China. But we can not be silent. That's all

But chinese friend dont think so. this is his post:
通过刺激越南普通人的情绪,使其产生对中国的怨恨。当怨恨累积起来到一定程度,越南人自然会开 第一炮。
到时候中国就可以有理有据的发动对越战争。
这才是我们所需要的。
越南这个国家,畏威不怀德。可灭矣
Original Post By Enclave​

Just a routine drill br.^^
Vietnam said on Saturday live-fire naval drills scheduled for Monday were "routine" and said it would welcome efforts by the international community, including the United States, to help resolve disputes in the South China Sea

Bro, military drill won't help you anything.

Stop those provocative acts and lets talk about the negociation.

I can imagine the Quality of Chinese ship through out of Chinese product in all over the world :cheers:

you are brainwashed by your Vietcon propagand of course you'd know zero knowledge of Chinese product. yet your country is full of 'bad' quality chinese products``what a shame?!:rofl:

try to ask your pony vietcon to have the drill in disputed area, then see what would happened to your 'glorious' 'mighty' (whatever your propaganda lable them) army``:wave:

Bro, military drill won't help you anything.

Stop those provocative acts and lets talk about the negociation.

i think its good thing for vietnam to be provocative and aggressive, so people will see the contrast with the rest South Pasific countries who chose more cooperative ways to deal with territory disputes```and also a very good excuse to slap vietnam's face again to remind their true position in the region.

i think they already couldnt recall the pain they had when the French, Americans and Chinese were there long time ago``:no:

Dear friend
We love peace, hate war. We don't want to see scenes of blood fall. Vietnamese blood is blood. Chinese blood is blood, no difference. Mother lost their son, wives lost husbands, children lost fathers, every nation feels it. I have some good chinese friends. We have promised each other, even though Vietnam and China have something happen, we're still good friends, do not hate each other. To be able to hold hands together more tightly. Above all, I don't want war

Saying that VN wants war, It's too wrong. we are a small country, our Navy is weaker than China. Do you think we want war? But our fishermen were fishing in the sea they were shot by China's ship. Our ship's cable was cut by China's ship. Must we be silent? Look at black fishermen face because of the sun and wind, every day They make a living at sea, but they were shot and killed. Even though we are smaller, weaker than China. But we can not be silent. That's all

But chinese friend dont think so. this is his post:

Vietnamese love peace? well, action is louder than words. By initiating a live ammunition drill to show how much Vietnamese love peace, you are insulting common sense. Most of Vietnamese netizens coming to this forum speak in unison about their strange way of peace. The only thing in my mind is you Vietnamese has been brainwashed. Try to judge according to ground reality.

You claim those contentious islands/isles are Vietnamese territory. It is understandable that you show your patriotism to your country. I respect that. As Chinese, I think all those islands/isles belong to China. So deal with it.

The Vietnamese try to solve this with dirty tricks. First, it has conspired with the major powers by sharing the exploration with them and completely excluding China at the same time. Now, your Vietnamese government will start military drills. Do you really think your little tricks can make China back down from our sovereign territory? Maybe you should think again.

The solution is simple. Come to the negotiation table before it is too late. May Lord have mercy on those brainwashed empty Vietnamese souls.

Vietnamese love peace? well, action is louder than words. By initiating a live ammunition drill to show how much Vietnamese love peace, you are insulting common sense. Most of Vietnamese netizens coming to this forum speak in unison about their strange way of peace. The only thing in my mind is you Vietnamese has been brainwashed. Try to judge according to ground reality.

You claim those contentious islands/isles are Vietnamese territory. It is understandable that you show your patriotism to your country. I respect that. As Chinese, I think all those islands/isles belong to China. So deal with it.

The Vietnamese try to solve this with dirty tricks. First, it has conspired with the major powers by sharing the exploration with them and completely excluding China at the same time. Now, your Vietnamese government will start military drills. Do you really think your little tricks can make China back down from our sovereign territory? Maybe you should think again.

The solution is simple. Come to the negotiation table before it is too late. May Lord have mercy on those brainwashed empty Vietnamese souls.

That live ammunition drill is to respond to the cable cutting episode . China started it first , China is the one who does dirty tricks :lol:

Oh, and now i know why everyone said China (Tung Cua, or Tau) is a country the best copy in the world :cheesy:

Don't outspread your land any more :guns: :china:

First: it's just a routine drill, nothing to say much, no USA joinning the Drill like Korea, no threatening.
But China have fake envidence to claim Islands only, we have Real eperor's Seal to claim those Islands.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom