What's new

Vietnam plans live-fire drill

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have VN emperor's document issed in 1836 claim those islands belong to VN, do China have ???
images717317_Anh22.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Your "Emperor" was little more than a tribal chieftain. I can claim the world as mine as well. However, we have history books that document our sails to South China Sea as far as Han Dyansty.

异物志:“涨海崎头,水浅而多磁石,缴外大舟,锢以铁叶,值之多拔。”
南州异物志:“东北行,极大崎头,出涨海,中浅而多磁石。”

Ok agree. But which province? Don't say china's poorest province again. Your friends said "Saigon's GDP/capita is lower than China's poorest province" before. It's so funny :rofl:
Guangxi Province, the 7th poorest in China, has higher GDP per capita than Vietnam alone. If an impovished province in China is richer than your entire country combined, think how much of a cesspool you're in. You've picked the wrong opponent and wrong sea to claim.

Guangxi Province, the 7th poorest in China, has higher GDP per capita than Vietnam alone. If an impovished province in China is richer than your entire country combined, think how much of a cesspool you're in. You've picked the wrong opponent and wrong sea to claim.

Hahahaa Dear friends. and now I understand U. You will run away :cheesy: :rofl: if U.S. invade China. Because U.S's GDP was higher over 2 times than China's GDP. U.S's GDP/ capita was higher 11 times than China's GDP/ capita. :yahoo:

Your "Emperor" was little more than a tribal chieftain. I can claim the world as mine as well. However, we have history books that document our sails to South China Sea as far as Han Dyansty.

异物志:“涨海崎头,水浅而多磁石,缴外大舟,锢以铁叶,值之多拔。”
南州异物志:“东北行,极大崎头,出涨海,中浅而多磁石。”

Which part of the Chinese words stated that "[China] our sails to South China Sea" has anythingto do what is disputing?

Hahahaa Dear friends. and now I understand U. You will run away :cheesy: :rofl: if U.S. invade China. Because U.S's GDP was higher over 2 times than China's GDP. U.S's GDP/ capita was higher 11 times than China's GDP/ capita. :yahoo:

I don't know why Vietnam always say they are strong but they have to shield behind America so much these days? Kind of makes people think twice about the word "strong" here.

Anyways, just to make it easier for you to understand. China is a growing economy and we are in a better state than America is now and they are a developed country with a shrinking economy. They'd be lucky not to go bankrupt let alone afford a war with China. ;)

Obviously there is a serious problem with the Vietnamese education system. You see to fail to understand that Vietnam is outmatched in all areas against China. If China could give you a beating in South China Sea and our Xi Sha Islands in 1988 and 1974 when we were still poor, imagine what we'd do to you today.

Here is a proverb for you and your country, 螳臂挡车.

Which part of the Chinese words stated that "[China] our sails to South China Sea" has anythingto do what is disputing?
These words come from two Chinese books dating back nearly 2000 years. Vietnam trying to throw history around on South China Sea is just funny. It's like Canada lecturing Britain on history.

Obviously there is a serious problem with the Vietnamese education system. You see to fail to understand that Vietnam is outmatched in all areas against China. If China could give you a beating in South China Sea and our Xi Sha Islands in 1988 and 1974 when we were still poor, imagine what we'd do to you today.

Here is a proverb for you and your country, 螳臂挡车.

Is 螳臂挡车 like 六四事件?

Tank_Man.jpg

China have had crushed even its own people ... so you Viet must beware.

These words come from two Chinese books dating back nearly 2000 years. Vietnam trying to throw history around on South China Sea is just funny. It's like Canada lecturing Britain on history.

If it is incorrect or new founded evidence shown otherwise, then any country can lecture the thought-so data.

However, do you understand those words and have you even verified the data yet?

Is 螳臂挡车 like 六四事件?

Tank_Man.jpg

That guy is alive, but I can't say the same for this American. Democracy in action eh?

Kent_State_massacre.jpg

China crushed a riot, you nearly exterminated the entire native population. Pot calling the kettle black much?

If it is incorrect or new founded evidence shown otherwise, then any country can lecture the thought-so data.

You do know those are quotes from the a historical book right? The book describes various place around China and was composed by the author 杨孚. Those are quotes from the book when he made the trip to South China Sea. That was more than 1800 years ago. Vietnam will not win any historically argument.

Hell even their prime minister admitted South China Sea belonged to China.

Is 螳臂挡车 like 六四事件?

Tank_Man.jpg

He said: " there is a serious problem with the Vietnamese education system." But he never known What is the education system of china like? He's never ashamed of what he's said here.

Well, I never praised the education system of Vietnam. However, China's education system very well :lol: because it never talks about the massacre of Tiananmen Square, Falun Gong persecution,etc...... You want to know other things you can find out about it. I do not have free time

To Peter: Thanks Peter

Well, i just watched the news on TV in US about the vietnam's so-called live fire drill:
(1) A 6 hrs drill at "night time"
(2) Refused to disclose how many and what type of navy ships were involved to the media.
(3) Live drill without live firing, like missiles etc. :lol:
Man, some vietnamese style "live Drill" inpressive indeed.:partay: congratulation to my vietnamese friends.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom