What's new

Vietnam plans live-fire drill

Status
Not open for further replies.
No , it's China who faces more serious domestic problem . Did you here about the riot in Qwang chou ? :cheesy:

reroll: Greece control the island and sea because their people lived there for century . Did the same apply to China . I don't think so .

You want to say Guangzhou?one city's GDP higher than in Vietnam
haha~We are all Communist countries, a city the better than your country, do not you should be ashamed?
I am now in Guangzhou, the city is still busy, thank you for your concern

China should also conduct military drills in the South China Sea to show that that region is China's unalienable territory and to show Vietnam and Philipines not to mess with China.

Yep, nothing special, but not desperate hope also, just ut routine drill, like Japan and S.Korea, but's our drill is smaller.^^

It also goes to show that the idea of American allowing Vietnam to have nuclear boom to be far fetched buddy. Not only is it expensive to enrich it will also escalate problems in Asia and it will not go down well in the publics opinion poll for the Americans. Moreover I seriously doubt the Vietnamese government would want to do that to annoy the Chinese government. The no show in U.S. support and the drill outside of the disputed territories are good enough evidence.

You want to say Guangzhou?one city's GDP higher than in Vietnam
haha~We are all Communist countries, a city the better than your country, do not you should be ashamed?
I am now in Guangzhou, the city is still busy, thank you for your concern

I'm talking about the riot which happened in Guangzhou ,in your home town , do you know it ? And orther city and autonomous regions in China too . You talk about our problem , what about yours ?

About the economy , ofcouse Vietnam is weaker then China . But Vietnam's still strong enough to protect the terratorries .Like history has proved .:smokin:

I'm talking about the riot which happened in Guangzhou ,in your home town , do you know it ? And orther city and autonomous regions in China too . You talk about our problem , what about yours ?

About the economy , ofcouse Vietnam is weaker then China . But Vietnam's still strong enough to protect the terratorries .Like history has proved .:smokin:
I understand what you want to express
I think every country can avoid the various sectors of the social contradictions, including the United States
As far as I know, this incident did not you say so serious, maybe too many riots in your country ,that you are very sensitive,I respect and understand this
I think I now live in Guangzhou
My voice is more convincing than you
I emphasize once again, Guangzhou is now very safe, prosperous still

Of course we all know. If there is a riot then everyone will know especially in one of the top provinces of China.
These aren't problems as it was only minor. I often laugh at the western press for being so focused on small things making them seem like big news. I wish the well wishers good luck. Nothing they write will change how China is run or will have any effects on the Chinese population. :)

As for protecting territories yes Vietnam do have a heart of a warrior.
History also proved that with the help of close and nearby allies makes a lot of differences to the outcomes of war too. As proven in the Vietnam War.
So long Vietnam doesn't do anything irrational within the disputed region then they will be fine. I think the Vietnam government is being cautious and careful in balancing out this matter. On one hand they want to please the public but on the other they don't want to go too far and come as a military threat to China.

Vietnam's economy cannot be described as weak, but miserable, 20% inflation comes with only 6.5% of growth, i dont know what did your vietcon do to your primitative economy`:D

Reported by foreign media the couple have been killed in this accident, but they are has appeared in the media tell you that we are good, you can go look at YOUTUBE, Seeing is believing, not hearing

Vietnam's economy cannot be described as weak, but miserable, 20% inflation comes with only 6.5% of growth, i dont know what did your vietcon do to your primitative economy`:D

Yep, so what the problem bro??Vn still have No signal of Jasmine revolution, no oil fever, still the only one can drill oil in disputed area while Mighty China can sit and watch only and having deeper problem with High inflation and Age threatening getting worse without solution .^^

Yep, so what the problem bro??Vn still have No signal of Jasmine revolution, no oil fever, still the only one can drill oil in disputed area while Mighty China can sit and watch only and having deeper problem with High inflation and Age threatening getting worse without solution .^^

So what are the reasons
Vietnam's savior Japan and ADB to help
Sorry, I thought you told us is to repeat this
hahahahahahah

So what are the reasons
Vietnam's savior Japan and ADB to help
Sorry, I thought you told us is to repeat this
hahahahahahah
Yep, Chinese here pls understand our economy is so small, so it's easy to get bail out.

Vn can ask Japan-ADB for help, but who can help CHina's economy with lots of Red flag stock in US ??

haha How about china???? 5% inflation??? :rofl: oh, Kid kid

I understand what you want to express
I think every country can avoid the various sectors of the social contradictions, including the United States
As far as I know, this incident did not you say so serious, maybe too many riots in your country ,that you are very sensitive,I respect and understand this
I think I now live in Guangzhou
My voice is more convincing than you
I emphasize once again, Guangzhou is now very safe, prosperous still

Oh kid. U can search google. (Violence-in-Zengcheng-Guangzhou, Protesters burn police vehicles in southern China) :azn:

No , it's China who faces more serious domestic problem . Did you here about the riot in Qwang chou ? :cheesy:

reroll: Greece control the island and sea because their people lived there for century . Did the same apply to China . I don't think so .
China faces more serious domestic problem? We have higher both higher per capita PPP and nominal figure than Vietnam. All of your country combined cannot match the raw GDP of Guangdong alone. In addition, your inflation rate is 3X that of ours.

Talking about one single riot like your cesspool of a country is doing better is laughable. The LA Riot in 1992 must mean United States was doing worse than Vietnam right? Did Agent Orange leak into your head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom