What's new

Vietnam & India to hold fifth strategic defence talks

Where do you get that the world is watching India as a future super power? Any source that the world is anticipating india as a future super power and if that is the case, US would need to regard India as a potential challenger... Should US be concerned???:rofl::rofl:

India May be the Economic Superpower in 20 Years
Contributed

The Legatum Institute, a globally-focused, independent, non-partisan organization, has concluded in a report that India's economy is growing very fast and that the country can hope to be the economic superpower by 2030.

The report shows how entrepreneurs in India view the economy, what they rate as important factors affecting its future growth, and how they assess their own business prospects.

The findings of the survey reflect optimism with a majority of India's entrepreneurs being bullish about the country's future.

The levels of confidence among India's senior managers, entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs -- the country's wealth-creators -- are very high. Nearly 84% believe that India is headed in the right direction, and 9 out of 10 say they expected India to be in a stronger economic position as early as the next five years.

The two most important factors affecting India's future growth, the survey shows, are making the government more business-friendly and cleaning up corruption.

Family is the main source of the entrepreneurial spirit and start-up funds in an economy where entrepreneurs swear by ‘jugaad,' the Hindi word meaning ingenuity, often used to bypass stifling rules and corrupt practices.

Two-thirds of the respondents believe Indians are more entrepreneurial than other nations, including their future superpower rivals, China.

More than half the respondents (53 per cent) are tipping themselves to create the world's biggest economy within 20 years. India is now on course to outstrip developed nations such as the USA, Japan, Germany and the fast-emerging economic giant, China, over the next two decades.

What comes through most strongly from the Legatum survey is that India's entrepreneurs believe that the country rewards hard work and that people can advance by working hard in India. This is undoubtedly good news. India has traditionally not been a good place for social mobility; the caste system is the worst example of how people were trapped in the circumstances of birth rather than rewarded for enterprise and hard work. But that is fast changing.

The survey concludes:

Entrepreneurs in India represent the vitality, optimism, and purpose of the Indian economy as a whole. The report found evidence to what many know or sense about India's economic future - namely that it is energetic, growing impressively, and creating positive effects beyond immediate economic benefits.

There are threats to India's growth and sustainability: bureaucracy and corruption require too much energy circumventing problems rather than on productive activity. Future iterations of the survey will allow India's business leaders, policy- makers, and thought leaders to track trends and understand how changes in the larger economy are affecting India's entrepreneurial population.

President of USA and even Secretory of State Are saying the Same About India.... and You want to Know India... here You go...

What a little bit of the video and I do feel sorry for India fanbuis that made these video. These video help delude India to believe that its capability is beyond what it actually is... To be fair, India had grown a lot in the last 10-15 years. But this is not unusual in the Asia as many countries had grown and transformed in the last 50 years at one time or another. India is experiencing what others in East Asia had experienced in the past. So India is actually behind. But you should still feel proud of your achievements. But it should not be base on comparing to others.

As for India being a world power, its because of its size. Not because of its development. But even compare with countries with similar size in land or population, India is probably overall the least developed and furthest behind in technology and infrastructure.

What a little bit of the video and I do feel sorry for India fanbuis that made these video. These video help delude India to believe that its capability is beyond what it actually is... To be fair, India had grown a lot in the last 10-15 years. But this is not unusual in the Asia as many countries had grown and transformed in the last 50 years at one time or another. India is experiencing what others in East Asia had experienced in the past. So India is actually behind. But you should still feel proud of your achievements. But it should not be base on comparing to others.

As for India being a world power, its because of its size. Not because of its development. But even compare with countries with similar size in land or population, India is probably overall the least developed and furthest behind in technology and infrastructure.

as u think and make urself happy.
btw if india with this least development can get a lot of world attraction,what will happen when 10-15% more growth will be added.

the funniest part of this forum is 1 man come here disguised in a Taiwanese flag,other in a Vietnamese flag,other one in a Malaysian flag and 1 in Thai flag,add to that Turkish and american flag and starts blatant attack on India as how it is racial,hegmonious,how it will go down against Chinese and Pakistanis within minutes,these r the nation with which India have no dispute or r in a state of friendship and the most ironic is that all these flags r considered among the adversaries of china

Yeah yeah, Enjoy mate... I know You are disperate Enough to Prove Ur self Correct, And I wouldnt be surprised Even If U tell we Dubbed Hilary clinton and Obamas Voice and all those Who spoke In that video... Get a Life mate... be In denial

Contributed

Another self congradutory article. The survey are all on Indians. CIA and world bank forcast tell of an India that is growing but would not catch up to Japan in nominal GDP until at least arond 2040. Forget about being the world's biggest economy in 2030.

Its articles like this that make India the laughing stock around the world. And this is not just to Pakistani or Chinese, but to many other people. Stop embarassing your country by posting articles such as this.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Yeah yeah, Enjoy mate... I know You are disperate Enough to Prove Ur self Correct, And I wouldnt be surprised Even If U tell we Dubbed Hilary clinton and Obamas Voice and all those Who spoke In that video... Get a Life mate... be In denial

Present facts and stop personal attacks.

the funniest part of this forum is 1 man come here disguised in a Taiwanese flag,other in a Vietnamese flag,other one in a Malaysian flag and 1 in Thai flag,add to that Turkish and american flag and starts blatant attack on India as how it is racial,hegmonious,how it will go down against Chinese and Pakistanis within minutes,these r the nation with which India have no dispute or r in a state of friendship and the most ironic is that all these flags r considered among the adversaries of china

Get a sense of yourself. I'm not putting down India. I'm just stating facts. Argue against my facts by point out my mistakes instead of attacking the posters.

Another self congradutory article. The survey are all on Indians. CIA and world bank forcast tell of an India that is growing but would not catch up to Japan in nominal GDP until at least arond 2040. Forget about being the world's biggest economy in 2030.

Its articles like this that make India the laughing stock around the world. And this is not just to Pakistani or Chinese, but to many other people. Stop embarassing your country by posting articles such as this.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Present facts and stop personal attacks.

ok dude if u don't want to believe,it's not my headache.i cant change the mind of any body.one way is left only 4 u i.e wwait untill 2030..:azn::azn:

Get a sense of yourself. I'm not putting down India. I'm just stating facts. Argue against my facts by point out my mistakes instead of attacking the posters.

facts,do u represent any fact here rather than 100% troll,u had still not responded to post no-33 which is posted by a Russian not an Indian,u either ran away from that or deliberately avoid it,then come up with ur trolls about usual anti India sentiments,damn Ur nation is still unable to capture Taiwan,thrashed by Vietnam and still on cloud 9,and all those talks about 62 what happened to ur dump pla at chola incident and 87 border skirmish,no more interested in watching Indian's doing yoga,or ran back to have chow mean before Indians separated their a$$ from their body,get a life loser

A large country docilely under the rule of tiny Britain for hundreds of years without significant uprisings and still worshipping their former rulers now offer protection to a country who fought face to face to US, which is much bigger and stronger, and won. Do you think it is ridiculous.

As a Vietnamese patriot, I think if India are really strong, Vietnam may invite you to have base to counter China threat. But you are not. Know about yourselves and understand others are a must to avoid being insulted. It would be more logic to ask for Vietnamese military assistance to India.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We are helping you people but you are turning aggressive.

"The Department of Information Technology had supported a programme for human resource development for software industry in Vietnam through a grant-in-aid. The C-DAC, Noida provided long term and short-term training courses in specialized and advanced computer domain in India for the Vietnamese students under this program. "

Asia | Government of India, Department of Information Technology (DIT)

Minister Subodh Kant Sahai pledged favourable policies for Vietnamese investors, adding that India can help Vietnam in training of information technology and foreign languages.

Vietnam, India strengthen cooperation in agriculture - Export.BY

:mod:

Wow,if you believe CIA,then believe Goldman Sachs ,the worlds largest in its field
"In 2003, Goldman Sachs predicted that India's GDP in current prices will overtake France and Italy by 2020, Germany, UK and Russia by 2025 and Japan by 2035. By 2035, it was projected to be the third largest economy of the world, behind US and China. India is often seen by most economists as a rising economic superpower and is believed to play a major role in the global economy in the 21st century.[55][56] In 2009 India purchased 200 Tons of Gold for $6.7 billion from IMF[57] as a total role reversal from 1991."

Economy of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:flame::flame::flame:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We are helping you people but you are turning aggressive.

"The Department of Information Technology had supported a programme for human resource development for software industry in Vietnam through a grant-in-aid. The C-DAC, Noida provided long term and short-term training courses in specialized and advanced computer domain in India for the Vietnamese students under this program. "

Asia | Government of India, Department of Information Technology (DIT)

Minister Subodh Kant Sahai pledged favourable policies for Vietnamese investors, adding that India can help Vietnam in training of information technology and foreign languages.

Vietnam, India strengthen cooperation in agriculture - Export.BY

:mod:

You are so ignorant! Viet Nam is leagues more advance and the Vietnamese people are far more intelligent than Indians.

Vietnam has carefully built their society to be sustainable and is set to overtake India's economy in less than 2 decades, whereas Hindustan is living on foreign aid, imported foodstuff and foreign technology.

India simply can NOT compare favorably to the East Asians, because they lack the most important things -- a vibrant spirit backed by extreme hardwork. Simply daydreaming and making ludicrous future predictions based on sheer fantasy is not helping their cause. Only honest hardwork can ensure a sustainable prosperous future. Please don't take offense, instead learn from others! :smitten:

Peace & Cooperation.

You are so ignorant! Viet Nam is leagues more advance and the Vietnamese people are far more intelligent than Indians.

Vietnam has carefully built their society to be sustainable and is set to overtake India's economy in less than 2 decades, whereas Hindustan is living on foreign aid, imported foodstuff and foreign technology.

India simply can NOT compare favorably to the East Asians, because they lack the most important things -- a vibrant spirit backed by extreme hardwork. Simply daydreaming and making ludicrous future predictions based on sheer fantasy is not helping their cause. Only honest hardwork can ensure a sustainable prosperous future. Please don't take offense, instead learn from others! :smitten:

Peace & Cooperation.

Hope this video answers U

Only an Ignorant would think India has No potential...

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^ Indians have potential, but then so does everybody else. The question is who is doing more the realize their potential. Addiction to delusional fantasies is not healthy.

IF (and a big IF) India remains intact and isn't undergoing total civil war, i.e. assuming it's current trajectory, then India may well accomplish the following:

In 10 years:

In economy, China > USA > Japan > Russia > Germany > Brazil > India
In military, USA >>> China > Russia > Japan > France > England > India

In 20 years:

In economy, China >> USA > Japan > Russia > India > Germany > Brazil
In military, USA >> China > Russia > Japan > France > India > England

In 30 years:

In economy, China >>> USA > Japan > India > Russia > Germany > Brazil
In military, USA ~ China > Russia > Japan > India > France > England

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom