What's new

Vietnam & India to hold fifth strategic defence talks

Excellent job! Viet Nam can kick India's arse any day of the week! :smitten:
And you base your excellent observation on those couple of pictures?
Chini (an official Hindi word) brothers are in full force.
If a war break out between Vietnam and India in a central location such as Burma or Thailand, the winner is easily the Vietnam. You fanbuis has no logic nor common sense.
th_10cm0s8jpg.gif

What was that again, that Vietnam and India will face off in a conflict in some other country like Burma or Thailand?

Go on with your excellent logic and "pearls of wisdom"!
"opens box of popcorn chicken" :pop:
Epic thread, Epic logic by our Chini brothers ;) , in for posterity!

And you base your excellent observation on those couple of pictures?
Chini (an official Hindi word) brothers are in full force.

th_10cm0s8jpg.gif

What was that again, that Vietnam and India will face off in a conflict in some other country like Burma or Thailand?

Go on with your excellent logic and "pearls of wisdom"!
"opens box of popcorn chicken" :pop:
Epic thread, Epic logic by our Chini brothers ;) , in for posterity!

This just shows the capability of both Vietnam and India in the view of others. Vietnam has more respect from other Asians than India when it comes to ability to defend their country.... You can say that it represents just my view. But feel free to survey other none Vietnamese/Indians in this forum and consider their opinion.

You are under the false impression that anyone who does not love India is a Chinese. You are so wrong. Most East Asian do not believe in the capabilities of Indians.. That include Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Phillipinos and Chinese from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Dont come up with such statements that make you look like a fool. Have you done a survey in these countries? Do you happen to know the majority of the people in these countries and their views on the capability of Indians? :hitwall:

You are under the false impression that anyone who does not love India is a Chinese. You are so wrong. Most East Asian do not believe in the capabilities of Indians.. That include Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Phillipinos and Chinese from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Not everyone believe that China is a friend, as matter of fact, most people feel threatened by China. However, everyone believe that US is the only one nation can can counter Chinese influence. India do not even come into the picture. As matter of fact, most would agree that India probably would need US protection against China soon.

:rofl:

lol

Someone don't love India equally means love for Pakistan and China?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I can't think anything easier! A 10 years old boy would understand this. :lol:

This just shows the capability of both Vietnam and India in the view of others. Vietnam has more respect from other Asians than India when it comes to ability to defend their country.... You can say that it represents just my view. But feel free to survey other none Vietnamese/Indians in this forum and consider their opinion.

That's pretty much the general consensus among Asian people. Actually, Viet Nam garners much more respect in South American countries and Mexico, as well as African continent and many parts of Europe as well. But who really respects India?!

You are under the false impression that anyone who does not love India is a Chinese. You are so wrong. Most East Asian do not believe in the capabilities of Indians.. That include Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Phillipinos and Chinese from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Thats bulls**t in its purest form.I have many Koreans in my college they say people back home have a lot of respect for India specially its education system,I T sector,ayurvedic products etc.Infact my room mate was a Korean.

Dude who the heck are you? Being an American how do you know so much about east Asia??Why are you so f***ing ashamed of your country?

That's pretty much the general consensus among Asian people. Actually, Viet Nam garners much more respect in South American countries and Mexico, as well as African continent and many parts of Europe as well. But who really respects India?!

u.k,france,russia,u.s,canada etc does,who cares for others.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thats bulls**t in its purest form.I have many Koreans in my college they say people back home have a lot of respect for India specially its education system and I T sector.Infact my room mate was a Korean.

Dude who the heck are you? Being an American how do you know so much about east Asia??Why are you so f***ing ashamed of your country?

Faithfulguy being Chinese American knows A LOT about East Asia, in fact. And a major weakness of India is indeed its "education system" and its "call centres" (aka IT) sector.

First step to improving is recognizing our own weaknesses. Why do you think people the world over have respect for Iran? They may not necessarily like Iranians, but they have respect for them because they have guts to stand up for themselves and are consistent in their actions.

Viet Nam EARNED ITS RESPECT, it was never freely given to Viet Nam. We Asians only respect others who EARN it, not who cry about it.

That's pretty much the general consensus among Asian people. Actually, Viet Nam garners much more respect in South American countries and Mexico, as well as African continent and many parts of Europe as well. But who really respects India![/B]

The thread topic is 'India-Vietnam holding strategic dialogue' and you are praising Vietnam and bashing India. :lol: Peculiar!

We can see that from various internal deals who respect whom!!! China-Pakistan fails to promote 'nuclear deal' at NSG while India got it.

Faithfulguy being Chinese American

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

nd a major weakness of India is indeed its "education system" and its "call centres" (aka IT) sector.

First step to improving is recognizing our own weaknesses. Why do you think people the world over have respect for Iran? They may not necessarily like Iranians, but they have respect for them because they have guts to stand up for themselves and are consistent in their actions.

Viet Nam EARNED ITS RESPECT, it was never freely given to Viet Nam. We Asians only respect others who EARN it, not who cry about it.
Today 11:29 AM

Come to the reality. Read the topic title again, Vietnam and India holding strategic dialogue, not bashing each other. :D

I am from Hanoi, Vietnam. In Vietnam now, the youths, like my younger brother, will not hesitate to go to protest Chinese invasion of Truong Sa islands (Nan Sa as being called in Chinese), but in the meantimes, they also start to study Chinese. The books, films and other cultural works from China, like works of Ve Tue (I do not know how to spell her name in Chinese) have also greatly influenced the youths. Even many young singers (mostly from the South and ethnic Hoa (i.e Chinese) start learning to sing in Mandarin and are welcomed.
The Western culture are now increasingly irrelevant. That is a good trend.
Our parents all had to study Chinese at high school during 1960's. After that, during 1980's, Russian language is the only language taught at elementary school. Then English. Now Chinese and Japanese are back. Together with the increasing wealth of China, Chinese influence are feeled everywhere, even here in South Korea. Chinese language is used almost every where, on train, subways, tourism spots, airports, etc.
Money talk, that is and will ever be a fact every one of us have to accept. When your country are still poor, just shut up and work hard until every one recognize your effort. Do not cry or ask to be respected. Respect must be gained through sweat and blood.
The thread should be closed here.

Last edited:
I am from Hanoi, Vietnam. In Vietnam now, the youths, like my younger brother, will not hesitate to go to protest Chinese invasion of Truong Sa islands (Nan Sa as being called in Chinese), but in the meantimes, they also start to study Chinese. The books, films and other cultural works from China, like works of Ve Tue (I do not know how to spell her name in Chinese) have also greatly influenced the youths. Even many young singers (mostly from the South and ethnic Chinese themselves) start singing in Mandarin and are welcomed.
The Western culture are now increasingly irrelevant. That is a good trend.
Our parents all had to study Chinese at high school during 1960's. After that, during 1980's, Russian language is the only language taught at elementary school. Then English. Now Chinese and Japanese are back. Together with the increasing wealth of China, Chinese influence are feeled everywhere, even here in South Korea. Chinese language is used almost every where, on train, subways, tourism spots, airports, etc.
Money talk, that is and will ever be a fact every one of us have to accept. When your country are still poor, just shut up and work hard until every one recognize your effort. Do not cry or ask to be respected. Respect must be gained through sweat and blood.
The thread should be closed here.

Really?! Chinese is almost used everywhere in South Korea??? I know the more educated Koreans and academics and scholars know Chinese..... but I didn't know that it was as widespread as you said.

I haven't learn Korean (yet), so when I do (1-2 years time) I'll visit Seoul and Pyongyang and see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears.

Back
Top Bottom