What's new

Vietnam, India Join to Face China

As far as I know, India - Vietnam will getting better futures than Vietnam - China or China - India. At least, India and Vietnam did not have any blood stains in history for both countries.

More than that, India and Vietnam has same feelings and same situatioins that got bully and land stolen by China. Most important things are India and Vietnam products got copy cat by China.

China which is made Chinese people high IQ for copy and thinking ways of thief. That's odds.

As far as I know, India - Vietnam will getting better futures than Vietnam - China or China - India. At least, India and Vietnam did not have any blood stains in history for both countries.

More than that, India and Vietnam has same feelings and same situatioins that got bully and land stolen by China. Most important things are India and Vietnam products got copy cat by China.

China which is made Chinese people high IQ for copy and thinking ways of thief. That's odds.

I think the relationship Vietnam - China may had been better if Chinese are not too too too too too greedy. :lol:

It's funny when China said that the waters, where are near Philipines, Malaysia and Vietnam, is theirs. :rofl:

They give reason is just because their ancestors had gone across the waters! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

News-SouthChinaSeawithclaims.jpg

Vietnamese exports...

rice, catfish. What did I miss?

Care to explain, what r your exports? Do not include foreign brands being manufactured in china or any copycat brand or product.

sure. no foreign brands, just off the top of my head. Probably thousands more.

Automated capital machinery such as industrial printers, power plant turbines and boilers. (Shanghai Electric)
Steel, 40% of the world total (Baosteel, Wuhan Steel, Hebei Iron and Steel, Shagang)
Chemical fiber, 40% of the world total (Sinopec, Sinochem, PetroChina)
Capital telecom hardware such as switches and routers (Huawei, ZTE, Datang Telecom)
Trains (China Southern Railroads)
Financial Services (ICBC, Bank of China, Construction Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China)
Heavy industrial vehicles (Sany Heavy Industries)
Naval Engineering (CSSC)
Microwaves, 40% of all microwaves manufactured in the world (Galanz) Galanz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Air Conditioning (Gree, Midea, Haier)
Semiconductor Foundry (SMIC)

How do we have so many large exports?

Chinese workers make 6x the salary of Indian ones and more than 3x the salary of Vietnamese workers in Vietnam. Vietnamese workers in China make half the salary of Chinese ones and are glad for it.

China's Immigration Problem - Forbes.com

"Much like America's undocumented workers, the Vietnamese, Cambodian and Burmese workers are ending up in sugarcane fields, garment workshops and construction sites. The jobs pay less than $5 a day, but that's three times the average wage in Vietnam and perhaps half as much as a Chinese worker could demand, including benefits and overtime, in today's more discriminating labor market."

The Metal Sorters North of Mumbai - James Fallows - International - The Atlantic

"North of Mumbai, Indian women are paid approximately $80 per month, or roughly one-sixth what the women who do precisely the same type of sorting work receive in Shanghai (as seen in yesterday's "The Metal Sorters of Shanghai"). Unlike Shanghai's metal sorters, they aren't equipped with uniforms, face masks, or training. Rather, they are brought to the factory by sisters, mothers, aunts, and grandmothers, and taught this non-trivial, skilled work on the fly."

How do we have so many large exports?

Chinese workers make 6x the salary of Indian ones and more than 3x the salary of Vietnamese workers in Vietnam. Vietnamese workers in China make half the salary of Chinese ones and are glad for it.

YES, China's GDP per capita (PPP) higher than GDP per capita of Vietnam, India and Pakistan.

However, GDP - per capita (PPP) of China is still very low compared to U.S, Japan and Europe.

YES, China's GDP per capita (PPP) higher than GDP per capita of Vietnam, India and Pakistan.

However, GDP - per capita (PPP) of China is still very low compared to U.S, Japan and Europe.

We know that. We're catching up. I'm just giving you perspective on why India and Vietnam added together to militarily challenge China is quite foolish.

You have no allies -- except for india, the country that hates your beef noodle soup and wants to put you in prison for eating it. So weak and shameful.

It is really shameful that Your "all-weather-friend" Pakistan can't welcome you with sizzling hot Pork dish every time you visit them. Since Pork is haram is Islam. :no:

Back
Top Bottom