What's new

Vietnam Economy Forum

BTW, tell you guys some living details in China. In Shanghai, if you even wants to buy a small apartment in the very suburb area, you need to pay 6500USD per m2, if in the very central area, the price will over 18000USD per m2.

Thinking merry with Chinese girl in Shanghai?
The wedding ceremony, only the ceremony AT LEAST cost you 35000USD, and the guys must have a house in local area, a car(same car is 5 or 6 times more expensive than in USA), and a strong heart(since your Chinese wife probably cannot cook meals or clean the house, but always want to a new genaration iphone when they have just released).

If you can understand this, you know a real China. If you take care this, please come and live in China.
wow...that is a lot what you need in Shanghai. How can you afford such high cost of living?

For $18,000 per m2 you can buy very nice property in a rich and prosperous Frankfurt am Main. Considering Germany has higher GDP per capita. Since your wife is a Viet girl, I think she cooks for you. :-)

if you ever watch Forrest Gump, you will know that Vietnam is just good shrimping, and after living in the interior for most of my year, I always grab a couple KG of fresh shrimp whenever I make it back to Shanghai, not sure if that's from Vietnam.
you live in a shrimp farm? cool.

China imports more shrimps from Vietnam, because your domestic production suffers shortages due to early mortality syndrome (EMS), falling from 1.5 to 1.1 million tonnes. Vietnam sells shrimps worth $3bn to overseas customers per year.

Never really liked shrimp. Does that make me a bad person? :cry:

China imports more shrimps from Vietnam, because your domestic production suffers shortages due to early mortality syndrome (EMS), falling from 1.5 to 1.1 million tonnes. Vietnam sells shrimps worth $3bn to overseas customers per year.

Just a matter of over-harvesting and pollutionsPLUS huge consumption that vietnam steps in as an important importer
Good for you people to balance the bilateral trade!

BTW, tell you guys some living details in China. In Shanghai, if you even wants to buy a small apartment in the very suburb area, you need to pay 6500USD per m2, if in the very central area, the price will over 18000USD per m2. Thinking merry with Chinese girl in Shanghai? The wedding ceremony, only the ceremony AT LEAST cost you 35000USD, and the guys must have a house in local area, a car(same car is 5 or 6 times more expensive than in USA), and a strong heart(since your Chinese wife probably cannot cook meals or clean the house, but always want to a new genaration iphone when they have just released). If you can understand this, you know a real China. If you take care this, please come and live in China.
sh1t,: my wife, look quite cute,1,59 m,white skin, diligent, never ask for cool smart phone, good in cooking , university graduated. I only have Honda wave motorbike, earn around 200 USD/month , no kid now coz I dont have enough $$$ to raise a kid yet, we live with my parents in the house around 150.000 USD, and yes, we still r very happy couple.

Seem like Shang hai is hell for a poor guy like me. :cheesy:

Last edited:

What varieties of shrimps popular in Vietnam.

What varieties of shrimps popular in Vietnam.
white-legged shrimp is said to be the most popular. Vietnamese farmers grow shrimps either in rivers, seas or aquariums.

shrimp-harvest-PR.jpg

Vanna-PL.jpg

worldfish_shrimp_0-336x253.jpg

Shrimp-exports.jpg.ashx

Just a matter of over-harvesting and pollutionsPLUS huge consumption that vietnam steps in as an important importer
Good for you people to balance the bilateral trade!
difficult to achieve unless you buy $20bn more goods and services from Vietnam per year.

Last edited:
Some more shrimp food :cheesy::cheers::taz::chilli::victory:

Shrimp tempura

homepage_shrimp_tempura.jpg

Credit: edtech.mcc.edu

shrimptempura.jpg

credit: asianpeach.wordpress.com

Shanghai style stir fried shrimp 上海油爆虾

20121113112705822.jpg

Credit: meishi.0513.org

1ZR01S8-26.jpg

credit: jingcity

芝心虾球 Deep Fried Shrimp with cheese fillings

77702d595d7d2966007f53c3271966f9.jpg

credit: douguo
p234367278-1.jpg

credit: douban

白灼虾 Steamed shrimp with red pepper/ garlic/ green onion/ soy dipping sauce

1J1523241-1.jpg

Pan fried pawns in tomato sauce
acc90243708b1533de37f9ebe0b49e07.jpg

credit: douguo.com

Shrimp braised in minced garlic green onion sauce 葱姜蒜蓉蒸开背大虾
1-120HF9533C44.jpg

南瓜咕噜虾 Sweet and sour shrimp with pumpkins

2009923123535177.jpg

credit: dpcm

Last edited:
wow...that is a lot what you need in Shanghai. How can you afford such high cost of living?

For $18,000 per m2 you can buy very nice property in a rich and prosperous Frankfurt am Main. Considering Germany has higher GDP per capita. Since your wife is a Viet girl, I think she cooks for you. :-)
My family was very local people in Shanghai, and when I was very Little, Everything is not so expensive. Even the price is very high now, it is impossible for the local Shanghai government take care of local people's Life. Same story in Norway, we are not, and dont want engaged in Europé Union system, if campared with Germany, Everything thing in Norway is very high price, but we still have a very good Life. About my wife and I, who has time, who cooks meal.

I wrote wrong. I mean the local government in SH , it is impossble for them to NOT take of local people's Life, even the price is very high now. Every province in China looks like every single different country.

sh1t,: my wife, look quite cute,1,59 m,white skin, diligent, never ask for cool smart phone, good in cooking , university graduated. I only have Honda wave motorbike, earn around 200 USD/month , no kid now coz I dont have enough $$$ to raise a kid yet, we live with my parents in the house around 150.000 USD, and yes, we still r very happy couple.

Seem like Shang hai is hell for a poor guy like me. :cheesy:
Shanghai is a city only Tokyo and New York can be campared in the World. Life there is Always under the extremely high pressure.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom