What's new

Vietnam Economy Forum

Cat meat is more expensive than Dog meat in VN, cat's bone can be used to to make glue (cao) like tiger glue (cao con hổ) when dog's bone can not ^^
cao cot phai k? Viet Nam co bao nhieu ho ao_O Never seen.

cao cot phai k? Viet Nam co bao nhieu ho ao_O Never seen.
Right, Cao Cốt . Yes, we still have abt 30 tigers in wild environment. Some VNese know how to raise tiger too
C. bảo, hổ trưởng thành thường được bán cho nhu cầu nấu lấy cao. Giá hổ sống khoảng 4- 5 triệu/kg, bao gồm cả phí vận chuyển. Khách mua thường là những doanh nghiệp giàu có và giới quan chức. Khi xuất chuồng thì buộc phải bắn thuốc mê rồi vận chuyển vào ban đêm.

20121016231726_3.3.jpg

Hổ dễ chết nhất khi dưới 30kg. Người nuôi phải am hiểu lĩnh vực thú ý để chữa bệnh cho chúng khi bị ốm.

Tiết lộ của người 'nuôi hổ như nuôi lợn' - VietNamNet

eew, you people can eat your own pet? o_O

eew, you people can eat your own pet? o_O
Those dogs are fed not for pet, but only for eat. Every place in the world has its own custom. Even in Japan or Denmark, people kill whales and dolphin to eat. Just custom.

heh...what do you think of opening a thread "a Chinese in Vietnam" to tell us about your experiences?
you are Chinese and live in Vietnam. You know both countries and the people. And most importantly you speak Vietnamese.
I quit, neu nho tin nhan co the di Zing
its an out date opinion, in fact, base on Oriental medicine (Đông y -sorry im not sure its correct when translate into English), black cat is good to cure asthma (hen suyễn).

cat is little tiger, so , black cat's bone is almost as good as tiger's bone :D
Tôi chuẩn bị để lại này. Có người không phân biệt trắng đen! Bạn xem tin nhân mới của Trung Quốc viết gì! Sau đề nghị Việt Nam đi Zing thảo luận, không phải này! Rất happy và anh trò chuyện!

Cat meat is more expensive than Dog meat in VN, cat's bone can be used to to make glue (cao) like tiger glue (cao con hổ) when dog's bone can not ^^
Re
its an out date opinion, in fact, base on Oriental medicine (Đông y -sorry im not sure its correct when translate into English), black cat is good to cure asthma (hen suyễn).

cat is little tiger, so , black cat's bone is almost as good as tiger's bone :D
I quit from tomorrow, some guy from China make me very angry. I only want to say here, when I am in Norway or Vietnam, if I need help, people Always help help me, even I said I am Chinese in Vietnam, for sure, no one treat like a enemy. But here, I was hurted by a local Chinese people. No Word to say. Thanks to talk with you.

the unbiased is: China is third world class, living in barren-polluted land . VN can get out of this third world with the help of Russia-Japan, but China seem have No chance coz it has so many hungry peasants :laugh:

You can repeat the same spam for over thousand times, it won't change the fact your country will remain as the bottom feeder.

Go back making sneakers.

You can repeat the same spam for over thousand times, it won't change the fact your country will remain as the bottom feeder.

Go back making sneakers.
Russia-Japan-US r helping VN to get rid of 3rd world now, and for China, even they r in 3rd, people still wanna push them into deeper abyss bcz people hate their paranoid and "Ah Q mentality" :laugh:

Light snow fall on 13/1/14 in Ha Giang. This is the 2nd time snow falls in a month; how rare can that be

Japanese have short legs and European wannabe attitude.

Many of them look pseudo-Caucasoid probably by receiving the plastic surgery.

BTW, we Chinese don't want to look Europeans at all, we are satisfied of our look. And the outer appearance usually doesn't matter that much, the inner beauty is much more crucial for a human being.
No they don't have plastic surgery, they're really beautiful. Have you ever seen japanses women for real? They're all pretty

Japanese women are indeed like the westerner women,they're very sensual and seductive and i like that

Maria Ozawa:-)
She's not 100% japanese. You have a lot of native japanese who are more beautiful

Last edited:
No they don't have plastic surgery, they're really beautiful. Have you ever seen japanses women for real? They're all pretty

Japanese women are indeed like the westerner women,they're very sensual and seductive and i like that

She's not 100% japanese. You have a lot of native japanese who are more beautiful
For sure, she is the best Japanese girl I like:-)
I think, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean people has the same nutrilite cuisine habit: Sneak (little dragon), Cat (little tiger) and dog ( ? )... is good for hearth. :undecided:

“Boiled Alive Cat” Prepared, Served In Guangzhou Restaurants – chinaSMACK
You dont know? Dog is a kind of "hot" food. Eating dog in Winter can help you to get rid of the cold.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom