What's new

Vietnam Economy Forum

Some more shrimp food :cheesy::cheers::taz::chilli::victory:

Shrimp tempura

homepage_shrimp_tempura.jpg

Credit: edtech.mcc.edu

Tempura is Japanese?

Vietnamese shrimps must have been imported into China from South China Sea. What's the impact of Japanese nuclear incident to the region? Anyone knows?

What a fagg-ot comment. Light skin is endorsed by everyone in Asia including the Chinese. Light skin is not the East Asian phenotype; it is the European phenotype. Vietnamese do not consider light skin as a East Asian thing; we consider that as a European trait.

You can't be European, Vietnamese and Europeans are totally different race.

Although Vietnamese and Chinese roughly belong to the same race, but the Chinese sub-race is overall the better looking in East Asia.

You can't be European, Vietnamese and Europeans are totally different race.

Although Vietnamese and Chinese roughly belong to the same race, but the Chinese sub-race is overall the better looking in East Asia.
Not agreed.

Japanese are the best looking by far. They look middle between european and asians, they have boobs, *** and their face are very nice looking

But they have something that makes them look really like asians

Not agreed.

Japanese are the best looking by far. They look middle between european and asians, they have boobs, *** and their face are very nice looking

But they have something that makes them look really like asians
Maria Ozawa:-)

She is half-blood ...
Nice face but disgusting job ...

No, friend, you didnt get the point. Do you know where the real problem is? The standards are different. The same Chinese cabbage, If I bought in Norway, I can eat it with worry. If I bought in China, well, Think and Think . Because EU's standard are much much much more strict. The problem is on the duty of Chinese government. Military weapons needs to be fight for their intrest, so the quality must be taken care of, those athletes need to get gold medals for the country, so they can get the special food with stict standard. For normal Chinese people, it is nothing, no one cares.

The China product would be good in the country with strictly standard control system.
And terrible in any country give the low quality product a room to accommodate ..

So the trading with well-controlled country makes the China's product better, ... if not it's terrible, and terrible right in China ( poor controlled )

Last edited:
She is half-blood ...

The China product would be good in the country with strictly standard control system.
And terrible in any country give the low quality product a room to accommodate ..

So the trading with well-controlled country makes the China's product better, ... if not it's terrible, and terrible right in China ( poor controlled )
Miho Kanda. like her show of being a teacher:-)

She is half-blood ...

Campanies want to make Money. if without a good standard, they will absolutly use the poor quality.

Vietnamese shrimps must have been imported into China from South China Sea. What's the impact of Japanese nuclear incident to the region? Anyone knows?
no impact. shrimps are grown in VN´s domestic rivers and water basin.

sh1t,: my wife, look quite cute,1,59 m,white skin, diligent, never ask for cool smart phone, good in cooking , university graduated. I only have Honda wave motorbike, earn around 200 USD/month , no kid now coz I dont have enough $$$ to raise a kid yet, we live with my parents in the house around 150.000 USD, and yes, we still r very happy couple.

Seem like Shang hai is hell for a poor guy like me. :cheesy:
poor you. Shanghai is very expensive place, a hell for immigrant workers and low paid folks.

No, I dont, but my wife does . She even know how to grill Cat, and I cant eat cat ,too :cheesy:
Eating dog do be quite good for health in the Winter(cannot be acceptable in Europé), but eating cat??? Is it unlucky if eat a black one?

No, I dont, but my wife does . She even know how to grill Cat, and I cant eat cat ,too :cheesy:
I eat dogs, snakes and mouse(mouse in farmed field), cannot acceptable cat either. Old people say cat is sour.

Last edited:
Eating dog do be quite good for health in the Winter(cannot be acceptable in Europé), but eating cat??? Is it unlucky if eat a black one?
its an out date opinion, in fact, base on Oriental medicine (Đông y -sorry im not sure its correct when translate into English), black cat is good to cure asthma (hen suyễn).

cat is little tiger, so , black cat's bone is almost as good as tiger's bone :D

its an out date opinion, in fact, base on Oriental medicine (Đông y -sorry im not sure its correct when translate into English), black cat is good to cure asthma (hen suyễn)
not problem, I understand what Dong Y i. Dong Y la y hoc truyen thong cua Kinh. First time hear Dong Y say that, because it is very common to eat dogs in VN

not problem, I understand what Dong Y i. Dong Y la y hoc truyen thong cua Kinh. First time hear Dong Y say that, because it is very common to eat dogs in VN
Cat meat is more expensive than Dog meat in VN, cat's bone can be used to to make glue (cao) like tiger glue (cao con hổ) when dog's bone can not ^^

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom