What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Nga tăng mức độ nguy hiểm cho tên lửa chống tàu Kh-35E
A- A A+ ‹Đọc›
Thích tắt quảng cáo hãy nhấn nút
Truyền thông Nga dẫn thông báo của Công ty Tên lửa chiến thuật Nga cho biết biến thể mới nhất của tên lửa hành trình chống tàu Kh-35E vừa được thử nghiệm thành công.

552f23af1d76e7.img.jpg

ảnh minh họa

Qua thử nghiệm, biến thể mới của Kh-35E đã thể hiện nhiều tính chất kỹ chiến thuật mới. Biến thể mới đã tiêu diệt mục tiêu ở tầm bắn lên đến 260km, tăng gấp đôi so với biến thể trước đó.

Ngoài ra, tên lửa cũng đã giảm đáng kể khả năng bị phát hiện bởi hệ thống phòng không tàu chiến của đối phương. Với bộ phận tự dẫn đường thông minh, biến thể mới của Kh-35E có khả năng 4 lần thay đổi tuyến chuyển động trong quá trình bay đến mục tiêu.

Tin tức nguồn: Nga tăng mức độ nguy hiểm cho tên lửa chống tàu Kh-35E. Sự Kiện Chính Trị - XãLuận.com Tin Nóng
doc tin tuc www.xaluan.com
Russia upgrade Kh-35E anti-ship missile (up to 260 km)
missile also has the ability to significantly reduce detection by air defense systems of enemy warships. With self-guided parts smart, new variants of Kh-35E is capable of 4-line motion changes during flight to the target.

Luckily, VN also can produce this missile :partay:

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw your "submarine",Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..............................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I know right its the local farmer that make this submarine. LOL keep LOL the government wont let sail to East Sea. LOL

Infantry Weapons
Israel Weapon Industries to begin assault rifle production in Vietnam
Jon Grevatt, Bangkok - IHS Jane's Defence Industry
03 February 2014

Israel Weapon Industries (IWI) has established in Vietnam a production facility to support its supply of Galil 31/32 ACE assault rifles to the Vietnam People's Army (VPA), state-run news agencies in Hanoi have reported.

The production unit will supply an unspecified number of the ACE assault rifles to "gradually replace" the AK-47s currently used by the VPA, said reports published last month.

The rifles are being manufactured at Factory Z111, which is based in the northern Thanh Hoa province and owned by the Ministry of Defence, suggesting the production of the rifles is a collaboration between IWI and the VPA.

Voice of Russia revealed why Vietnam has chosen israeli rifes: the price!
Russia offered AK-100 rifle for a price of $250m, while Israel Galil only costs $170m.

Israel Weapon Industries will soon set up a fabric in Thanh Hóa that will produce 50.000 Galil ACE-31 and 32 a year.

267800362.jpg

Vietnam verzichtet auf Kalaschnikow-Maschinenpistolen - Nachrichten - Wirtschaft - Stimme Russlands
Kalaschnikow vor dem Aus in Vietnam: Israelische Sturmgewehre gewinnen Wettbewerb | Sicherheit und Militär | RIA Novosti

Last edited:
Have the JEWS paid their copyrights for the russian ak that they have copied?

Actually it must be cheaper because Israel produces it in Vietnam contrary to Russia

Actually it must be cheaper because Israel produces it in Vietnam contrary to Russia
banned, too bad for you.

actually the news says the bid for the rifles demands production in a Vietnamese fabric, using technology from Israel or Russia. Israel won the bid because of lower price. I think Vietnam made the right choice. here you can compare the differences. the Israeli one looks mightier.

Ak-101
Ak-101.jpg

Galil ACE 32
galil-ace32.jpg

Russian bro should co-operate with VN to produce weapons with cheaper price

I still think VPA will chose AK-103 or better AK version at last, even CZ-805 was rejected ....

I still think VPA will chose AK-103 or better AK version at last, even CZ-805 was rejected ....
why we have to pay a higher price when AK is not better than Galil ??

Why did you think AK-103 is not better than Galil !?
I see nothing special from AK-103. Same function with Galil when the price is much higher.
The AK-103assault rifle is a derivative of the AK-74M chambered for the7.62×39mm M43 round, similar to the older AKM. The AK-103 can be fitted with a variety of sights, including night vision and telescopic sights, plus a knife-bayonet or a grenade launcher. It uses plastic components whenever possible instead of wood or metal.AK-103 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder what is the curious interest of Israel to give you cheap rifle and give you jobs

Not only price, ACE is more ergonomic and adaptable:

- left side charging handle
- ambidextrous controls
- integral Picatinny rails
- adjustable telescoping buttstocks
- comfortable pistol grips

Israeli_Gali_ACE_31_and_ACE_32_assault_rifles_to_replace_Russian_AK-47_in_the_Vietnamese_Army_640_001.jpg
Aks don't have this? Is this more or less reliable than aks?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom