What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Oh right. Praised as in "A little bit of a nut case"? You Indonesian sure have quite a weird to classify "praises". "is Google banned in Vietnam?" Your friend scream at me for using Google and still you come up with that question. You sure you Indonesian have good eyes there?

Sure, we will come and go as we please :) Today, Indonesian open fire on a boat from Vietnam Fisheries Control. Tomorrow, Vietnam Fisheries Control nap an Indonesian officer and send him to Davy Jones' Locker :)

"Rifky Effendi Hardijanto, secretary general of Indonesia's Fisheries Ministry, denied reports that an Indonesian officer on board the sunken ship had been taken hostage by the Vietnamese coast guard. He said the officer had been rescued by the Vietnamese coast guard." Old new from the old days.

That's why you should use Google properly, search before asking! that's what google for. And for your info our fishery ministry use google tech to monitor the boats operating in our seas. About the "praises" you call it weird, I guess Google is weird too to let us use their tech to monitor our seas. Leonardo DiCaprio, Prince Charles, EU, UN etc etc they're all weird too for praising the Indonesian success on combating the IUUF in our seas.

Off topic then:
About my fellow countrymen, am not interested in him or what he write. I'm more interested in your argument about this illegal fishing issues in our seas. That's why I always quoted stuff you write about my argument.

Last edited:
You have hard time understanding words or what? Your polices use snake to force information out of a suspects. That is not torture? You guys are filming an episode on Animal Planet with that guy?

Screaming fake new won't hep with your case. I could quote you actual books but sadly, copyright issues force me to use a link from google book. Both links complied information from scholars and witness, what do you want more? A time machine that you back to that particular period? I give a link, you scream fake new. I give another link, you scream fake new. But hey, there are tons of book out there that cover the genocide, acting in denial make Indonesian look weak and pitiful.

Once again, this is not a contest of gut and marksmanship. This is a issue about interactions between law enforcement force on the sea. You seem eager to shoot others? How about use your brain for once to take care of the rebels that keep slicing the throat of your countryman?

Vietnam (and China) switch to the market economy for like 20 years already. You must be living under a hole to not notice that. The number I quote are taken from World Bank, the international poverty line stay the same no mater what country (1 dollar/day). As far as i see, more Vietnamese could afford mirror than Indonesian. Period.

Actually, I am serving as a part-time militia after graduating from university. I know how firearms wok and guess what: If you could not aim, you could not hit. You think of the M2 Browning as a fcking mortar or what? Hot pursuit? Nah, it's just the average Indonesian acting like a dick.

Amnesty International said it exist. Freedom House said it exist. United Nation said it exist. The Guardian said it exist. New York Time said it exist. Only your brain seem not to exist :)

Google is a good way to search for information if you could filter out credible sources. But if you are a diehard nationalist or outright ignorant fool, everything that say against your belief would be considered fake news. It's impossible to argue against that kind of mind.

Annoyed? Yeah, I'm fcking annoyed that you Indonesian coming here and crash our thread but report you to the mod? Then what? A simple ban? That is NOWHERE near what I want. I want these pages to show Vietnamese and other members the hypocrisy and the aggressiveness of Indonesians. Damn, to think that I donated a part of my salary back to Indonesia as relief aid back in the 2018 Sulawesi tsunami, now I feel kind of stupid. Should give those money to the rebels and add more oil to the flame.

Detailed information? Hah, that definitely crack me up. Again, you keep insisting that "I am right and you are wrong". We have fcking Ministry Of Fisheries control that release report every year and guess what, you guys are among the parties we claim to be extremely hostile. No fish in Vietnam? So you are an expert in marine biology now? The degree you have must come from from a crappy university

https://vov.vn/kinh-te/ngu-dan-phu-yen-don-loc-bien-lai-ca-tram-trieu-mot-chuyen-tau-873565.vov

ca_ngu_phu_yen_xfjs.jpg

That is sure a big lack of fish for a small no-name market in Central Vietnam.

Oh right. Praised as in "A little bit of a nut case"? You Indonesian sure have quite a weird to classify "praises". "is Google banned in Vietnam?" Your friend scream at me for using Google and still you come up with that question. You sure you Indonesian have good eyes there?

Sure, we will come and go as we please :) Today, Indonesian open fire on a boat from Vietnam Fisheries Control. Tomorrow, Vietnam Fisheries Control nap an Indonesian officer and send him to Davy Jones' Locker :)

"Rifky Effendi Hardijanto, secretary general of Indonesia's Fisheries Ministry, denied reports that an Indonesian officer on board the sunken ship had been taken hostage by the Vietnamese coast guard. He said the officer had been rescued by the Vietnamese coast guard." Old new from the old days.
Nobody on planet earth trust vietnam's account on the issues. Remember your coast guard ships entered our territory without permission. There's no changing that fact.

https://www.ozy.com/fast-forward/the-fishing-battle-on-the-front-line-of-beijings-ambitions/92282
Those are tuna they only exist in the open sea you idiot. Nowhere near vietnam & no need to guess how your no name market gets all it fish if all vietnamese fishermen acted like the one here.

Unless indonesian fishermen poach under the shadow of a government gunboat then we're not even close in how the vietnamese acted against their neighbor. You guys are no different than the chinese.

Last update 17:12 | 06/03/2019

Vessels of Japan Maritime Self-Defence Force visit Da Nang
Two training vessels of the Japan Maritime Self-Defence Force (JMSDF) arrived at Tien Sa port on March 6, beginning a visit to the central city of Da Nang.

20190306170904-1.jpg

Vessel JS Setoyuki of the Japan Maritime Self-Defence Force at Tien Sa port

The ships, JS Setoyuki and JS Shimayuki, carry 390 officers and sailors led by Nakagama Yoshiyuki, Commander of the JMSDF’s Training Division 1.

During their stay in Da Nang, they are set to pay courtesy calls to the city’s leaders and the Military Region 5 High Command. They will also take part in a volleyball exchange with officers and soldiers of the Naval Region 3 High Command, and join Vietnamese naval soldiers in military music performances at the Trung Vuong Theatre.

The JMSDF vessels pay the visit amid the increasing enhancement of Vietnam-Japan relations, including defence ties.

The trip, scheduled to last until March 9, is one of the activities realising the recent agreements between the two countries’ leaders so as to develop bilateral defence cooperation in a result-oriented manner.

Original_8_2.jpg

JS Setoyuki and JS Shimayuki ships, carrying 390 officers and sailors, dock at Tien Sa port in Da Nang

Original_1_4.jpg

Original_2_5.jpg

Original_17.jpg

Japanese crew members are welcomed at Tien Sa port

Original_3_5.jpg

During their stay in Da Nang, they are set to pay courtesy calls to the city’s leaders and the Military Region 5 High Command

Original_4_3.jpg

They will also take part in a volleyball exchange with officers and soldiers of the Naval Region 3 High Command, and join Vietnamese naval soldiers in military music performances at the Trung Vuong Theatre

Original_5_2.jpg

The JMSDF vessels pay the visit amid the increasing enhancement of Vietnam-Japan relations, including defence ties

Original_6_2.jpg

The visit is one of the activities realising the recent agreements between the two countries’ leaders so as to develop bilateral defence cooperation in a result-oriented manner

Original_7_2.jpg

The trip is scheduled to last until March 9

VNA

That's why you should use Google properly, search before asking! that's what google for. And for your info our fishery ministry use google tech to monitor the boats operating in our seas. About the "praises" you call it weird, I guess Google is weird too to let us use their tech to monitor our seas. Leonardo DiCaprio, Prince Charles, EU, UN etc etc they're all weird too for praising the Indonesian success on combating the IUUF in our seas.

Combating the IUUF? Sure if that is what grind your gear. Shooting live ammunition against the law enforcement of a country that have never shoot at you? Yeah. I'm pretty sure Leonardo DiCaprio, Prince Charles, EU, UN etc would show your country with praises for that.

Nobody on planet earth trust vietnam's account on the issues. Remember your coast guard ships entered our territory without permission. There's no changing that fact.

And you think how many countries in the world would throw their weight behind Indonesia, especially when you open fire first and not us? Remember that others see country as a whole, not separate services. With the way that Indonesian law enforcement and military behave across the land and in those "autonomous regions", you think Indonesia could have landslide win a contest of trust with Vietnam?

Those are tuna they only exist in the open sea you idiot. Nowhere near vietnam & no need to guess how your no name market gets all it fish if all vietnamese fishermen acted like the one here.

Unless indonesian fishermen poach under the shadow of a government gunboat then we're not even close in how the vietnamese acted against their neighbor. You guys are no different than the chinese.

"Open sea" and "nowhere near Vietnam" ? So ALL tuna fish learn to concentrate exclusively near Indonesia? That is a wild imagination you have there, my prideful Indonesian friend. Those fishes are VIETNAM Yellowfin Tuna and we have registration for that. http://wwf.panda.org/knowledge_hub/...lutions/fisheries/vietnam_yellowfin_tuna_fip/ .Vietnam Fisheries Control already designate zones with high probability of such tuna fish and guess what? None of them got near Malaysia, lest Indonesia.

Fishing with gunboat? That is funny. All I see is Indonesian gunboat opening fire against a vessel from Vietnam Fisheries Control and that is what others would see. Name one time Vietnam shoot fishing boats from Indonesia, Philippine, Taiwan and other countries. You can't? Then your claim about Vietnam acting like China sound like a joke. In fact, the hostile behaviors of Indonesia law enforcement forces make the country the second highest threat for ASEAN fisherman on the sea nowadays. Feel free to shoot at vessels of fisheries control of other countries. But remember that if an unlucky Indonesian fisherman/officers got captured, I assure you Vietnam and others would resort to extreme measures without hesitant.

Ok what if people say a dead Indo is a good Indo?

Do you agree?

One thumb up for that :) With disaster after disaster, dead Indo lies all along the coast and they are the best citizens in the country. They see our life cheap? Then from now on, we Vietnamese should start viewing life of Indonesian to be cheaper than a cent.

Combating the IUUF? Sure if that is what grind your gear. Shooting live ammunition against the law enforcement of a country that have never shoot at you? Yeah. I'm pretty sure Leonardo DiCaprio, Prince Charles, EU, UN etc would show your country with praises for that.

And you think how many countries in the world would throw their weight behind Indonesia, especially when you open fire first and not us? Remember that others see country as a whole, not separate services. With the way that Indonesian law enforcement and military behave across the land and in those "autonomous regions", you think Indonesia could have landslide win a contest of trust with Vietnam?

"Open sea" and "nowhere near Vietnam" ? So ALL tuna fish learn to concentrate exclusively near Indonesia? That is a wild imagination you have there, my prideful Indonesian friend. Those fishes are VIETNAM Yellowfin Tuna and we have registration for that. http://wwf.panda.org/knowledge_hub/...lutions/fisheries/vietnam_yellowfin_tuna_fip/ .Vietnam Fisheries Control already designate zones with high probability of such tuna fish and guess what? None of them got near Malaysia, lest Indonesia.

Fishing with gunboat? That is funny. All I see is Indonesian gunboat opening fire against a vessel from Vietnam Fisheries Control and that is what others would see. Name one time Vietnam shoot fishing boats from Indonesia, Philippine, Taiwan and other countries. You can't? Then your claim about Vietnam acting like China sound like a joke. In fact, the hostile behaviors of Indonesia law enforcement forces make the country the second highest threat for ASEAN fisherman on the sea nowadays. Feel free to shoot at vessels of fisheries control of other countries. But remember that if an unlucky Indonesian fisherman/officers got captured, I assure you Vietnam and others would resort to extreme measures without hesitant.

One thumb up for that :) With disaster after disaster, dead Indo lies all along the coast and they are the best citizens in the country. They see our life cheap? Then from now on, we Vietnamese should start viewing life of Indonesian to be cheaper than a cent.
They burn the rain forest to the ground. Jakarta sinks into the ocean because they suck too much waters out of the ground. They run amok with nationalism and religious fanaticsm. Large parts of national budgets go to police and army. Common people go hungry to bed. Natural disasters happen regularly so falling aircraft from the sky. Indo maids are abused everywhere. But surprisingly nobody cares.They see communism everywhere as enemy and consider their president as God.

Calling Indo as delusional people is an understatement.

If that's what it takes to get rid of them, we'll do. and like it or not in reality we are winning the war on IUUF.
a thief is a thief and if it's backed by law enforcement then they're nothing but a nasty thief and we'd punished them as well if they're resisting. As for the thiefs, warning shoot is to drive them away, we're not going to kill them unless they fight back. we're just taken what they've stolen, destroy their boats, put them in jail and bring them to their family when jail term is served.

You barely heard our fisherman on the news? well our seas are fast enough for them to fish and no they don't have to steal at some one else backyard.

Just obey the UNCLOS and stick with it and we're all live in peace. well not really you still have the Chinese in the entire SCS. Good viet is a dead viet? they'd say that and good luck with them :cheesy:

If that's what it takes to get rid of them, we'll do. and like it or not in reality we are winning the war on IUUF.
a thief is a thief and if it's backed by law enforcement then they're nothing but a nasty thief and we'd punished them as well if they're resisting. As for the thiefs, warning shoot is to drive them away, we're not going to kill them unless they fight back. we're just taken what they've stolen, destroy their boats, put them in jail and bring them to their family when jail term is served.

You barely heard our fisherman on the news? well our seas are fast enough for them to fish and no they don't have to steal at some one else backyard.

Just obey the UNCLOS and stick with it and we're all live in peace. well not really you still have the Chinese in the entire SCS. Good viet is a dead viet? they'd say that and good luck with them :cheesy:

Ah those BRAVE Indonesian fisherman (who turned armed pirates by opportunities ) that raped, robbed and killed thousands (women, children and babies) of defenseless Vietnamese refugees boatpeople fleeing wars in the 70s and 80s... Never in the news? They are in history books and collective memories now. Another example of bravery and legendary fighting spirit of....

Last edited:
Ah those BRAVE Indonesian fisherman (who turned armed pirates by opportunities ) that raped, robbed and killed thousands (women, children and babies) of defenseless Vietnamese refugees boatpeople fleeing wars in the 70s and 80s... Never in the news? They are in history books and collective memories now. Another example of bravery and legendary fighting spirit of....
Woaaaahhh... heeelloowww dude you’re way off topic now, just stay focus on the subject will ya. Bringing back some old memory wont help much, you should thank us for letting you use our island to live instead. We’re mature now thanx to our experiences from the past. You too should just move on, otherwise you gonna have French, US, Aussie forumners in this forum.

why those boat peoples goes in the sea instead? Are they affraid of VC going to rape and robb them so they take the chance for survival in the sea... whats the matter with your history lesson people? LoL

Plenty of mirrors in VN. When VN looks in the mirror, it sees itself. There is no illusions about that. But when indo look at itself in the mirror, it sees VN. Analogous to a kitten and a lion.

I say that because of all the places you could be, you chose to be here, comparing indo to VN. Why?
why those boat peoples goes in the sea instead? Are they affraid of VC going to rape and robb them so they take the chance for survival in the sea... whats the matter with your history lesson people? LoL
They're sure afraid. Because vietcong is a terror organization and yess its state sponsored by north vietnam. So sad

Fishing with gunboat? That is funny. All I see is Indonesian gunboat opening fire against a vessel from Vietnam Fisheries Control and that is what others would see. Name one time Vietnam shoot fishing boats from Indonesia, Philippine, Taiwan and other countries. You can't? Then your claim about Vietnam acting like China sound like a joke. In fact, the hostile behaviors of Indonesia law enforcement forces make the country the second highest threat for ASEAN fisherman on the sea nowadays. Feel free to shoot at vessels of fisheries control of other countries. But remember that if an unlucky Indonesian fisherman/officers got captured, I assure you Vietnam and others would resort to extreme measures
Ew ew ewwww hahahaha i dare you to lynch our officers. Big mouthed commies, we stay true to our words, when we say burn the ship,we burn them. Call me when your wet dream turns into reality,hahahaha

Plenty of mirrors in VN. When VN looks in the mirror, it sees itself. There is no illusions about that. But when indo look at itself in the mirror, it sees VN. Analogous to a kitten and a lion.

I say that because of all the places you could be, you chose to be here, comparing indo to VN. Why?
I dont compare indo to vietnam, im just sayin, your fishing boat illegaly enter our territory, assisted by your CG and in the end of the day you proof yourself to be another version of china will little or no remorse for illegal incursion into another country waters.

Got it?

https://www.ozy.com/fast-forward/the-fishing-battle-on-the-front-line-of-beijings-ambitions/92282

At least chinese got more money for global investment drive to accompany their big talk, meanwhile this fucking hillbillies from jungle is much poorer than us and already talking big

Its disputed water, if u believe it belong to u, then sue VN to international court.

ID army is just a joke, u should feel lucky cos VN is busy wt big enemies like CN-US now.

their army is just a cheap joke, we dont even wanna send our real warship to stop their warship.

btw, just put all of those barbarian on ignore list. dont waste time wt them.

Its disputed water, if u believe it belong to u, then sue VN to international court.

ID army is just a joke, u should feel lucky cos VN is busy wt big enemies like CN-US now.

their army is just a cheap joke, we dont even wanna send our real warship to stop their warship.

btw, just put all of those barbarian on ignore list. dont waste time wt them.

Don't mess with the Indonesian army, they fought and won big wars against huge armies like East Timor (35 000 Indonesian military against 2000 ragtag rebels) , Aceh (42 000 against 5000), Papua (30 000 against 1000) to name a few... Great military achievements

Last edited:

Just obey the UNCLOS and stick with it and we're all live in peace. well not really you still have the Chinese in the entire SCS. Good viet is a dead viet? they'd say that and good luck with them

Again. I have no qualm about what you Indonesian what to do, the only thing that come to my mind is the atmosphere generated from the action. So far, with the Indonesian eagerness to open live ammunition on unarmed protesters in "autonomous region", I highly doubt you fisheries control vessels would simply "shoot to drive people away". In Vietnam, we hear about Indonesian all the time since they are know for calling their military to shoot everyone in sight."Good viet is a dead viet"? For a people that claim "Bringing back some old memory wont help much", your idea is kind of bullshit :)

Simple: THEY NEVER HEAR ABOUT INDONESIAN PIRATES. In a war, people always flee. Guess how many people from Papua flee to other places after Indonesia annexed half of their country. Pretty sure after that, Human Right Commission filed plenty of report about Indonesia "rape, loot and engage in all kinds of plunder" in the region. Have you ever read some of them because for sure as hell they EXIST.

They're sure afraid. Because vietcong is a terror organization and yess its state sponsored by north vietnam. So sad

Hello, F-A-G, you sure love to talk about "terro VC" but don't bother to look about your own military back in the old days and in the 21st century? Terror? I bet Indonesia bring lots and lots of terror to Papua and Aceh RIGHT NOW.

Ew ew ewwww hahahaha i dare you to lynch our officers. Big mouthed commies, we stay true to our words, when we say burn the ship,we burn them. Call me when your wet dream turns into reality,hahahaha

Indonesian used to claim: "Vietnam never dares to clash with us on the sea". After clashes happened, Indonesian claimed: " Vietnam never dare to capture our officer". After Vietnam captured some Indonesian officers, a retard Indonesian now claim: "Vietnam never dare to lynch our officer"

No, Vietnam would not dare to lynch Indonesian officer, we simply expose him to minor concussions so he could not come back from a coma:)

I dont compare indo to vietnam, im just sayin, your fishing boat illegaly enter our territory, assisted by your CG and in the end of the day you proof yourself to be another version of china will little or no remorse for illegal incursion into another country waters.

Let's see, aggressiveness on the sea: Indonesian win. Willingness to resort to firearm: Indonesian win. The number of trolls that flood forum thread of other countries to express their agenda: Indonesian win

Yup, that sure sound like Chinese a lot from my point of view.

At least chinese got more money for global investment drive to accompany their big talk, meanwhile this fucking hillbillies from jungle is much poorer than us and already talking big

With more than 20 million Indonesian living with less than 1 dollar/ day compared to Vietnam 8 million (World Bank numbers), pretty sure more Vietnamese know about the wealth than Indonesian. Indonesian GDP is 5 times higher than Vietnam So why the heel so many live in poverty? Oh wait, they could not work without any worry as rebels would slice their throat at any time. Meanwhile, "hillbillies from jungle" could get to their working place without worrying that some rebels might jump out and execute them in a gruesome manner.

But for a total A-hole that quickly resort to wartime sayings and ethnic slurs, your feeble mind could not comprehend (or refuse to accept) that. You jump from subject to subject looking for a way to dehumanize Vietnamese (without any provocation from Vietnamese member) and that is the only thing you good at in your pathetic life, Mr. AIR CHIEF MARSHAL. (hope you don't think you are actually a marshal in real life lol)

For a "mighty" country like Indonesia, your ability to take care of some disfranchised rebel is a joke. But your mind always seeks glory in clashes with other ASEAN members. How about using some of those trigger-happy troops to deal with the rebels once and for all? Oh wait, you guys sucks at that kind of task :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom