What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

ok good. this thread is for people that show interest in Vietnam military or related stuffs. Pls don´t troll here. time to move on bro. or to leave.

The US says she will provide a one more US coast guard cutter to Vietnam. More details may come later this year. most like the same class as the first one "Morgenthau" that was transfered to Vietnam Coast Guard.

1000w_q95.jpg

1000w_q95.jpg

1000w_q95.jpg

34088809036_0dc5c9538a_o.jpg

Chill, somebody asked why Indo posters are here, so I answered. As long as you dont mention us in your funny posts, we'll just chill.

Dicks again? That confirms you love Dong so much. *wink wink*

As much as homo Indon love each other, I guess :) But I guess Indon pranksters don't understand English. The only that get through their brain is a shrapnel from bomb that explode right next to them which fortunately, Indonesia terrorists got that covered quite well.

You are correct tho, I stopped taking Viet posters seriously since 2016 or so..

So you have been a sore loser for 3 years now, good to know that our thread have a silent Indon stalker around.

Chill, somebody asked why Indo posters are here, so I answered. As long as you dont mention us in your funny posts, we'll just chill.

Oh that seem so reasonable... but wait a minute, who start shiet in the Vietnam Defense Forum in the first place? Oh right, it was a couple of Indons who had too much time on their hands. But somehow, it's the Vietnamese that take things too far in your eyes?

Now you come here acting almighty and order us not to mention you guys in our posts? Oh that is nearly as hilarious as the claim "Indonesia is the safest nation in ASEAN with zero terrorists threat". You think that you have some authority to pull that after all the trash talking? How about you kindly fck off to the hole you come from and stay there with your mouth shut, sound good to you?

ok good. this thread is for people that show interest in Vietnam military or related stuffs. Pls don´t troll here. time to move on bro. or to leave.

That motherfcker is a bona fide troll, there is no way around it. As if his brain could do anything more than trolling around. We should consider him as an nasty pest that instead of a fellow PDF member .

Last edited:
As much as homo Indon love each other, I guess :) But I guess Indon pranksters don't understand English. The only that get through their brain is a shrapnel from bomb that explode right next to them which fortunately, Indonesia terrorists got that covered quite well.

So you have been a sore loser for 3 years now, good to know that our thread have a silent Indon stalker around.

Oh that seem so reasonable... but wait a minute, who start shiet in the Vietnam Defense Forum in the first place? Oh right, it was a couple of Indons who had too much time on their hands. But somehow, it's the Vietnamese that take things too far in your eyes?

Now you come here acting almighty and order us not to mention you guys in our posts? Oh that is nearly as hilarious as the claim "Indonesia is the safest nation in ASEAN with zero terrorists threat". You think that you have some authority to pull that after all the trash talking? How about you kindly fck off to the hole you come from and stay there with your mouth shut, sound good to you?

That motherfcker is a bona fide troll, there is no way around it. As if his brain could do anything more than trolling around. We should consider him as an nasty pest that instead of a fellow PDF member .

Sharpnels? I'd worry more about Agent Orange that covered the whole vietnam. Bro, you need to get checked out, maybe that's why you are so homo you named your currency Dong *wink wink*

Sharpnels? I'd worry more about Agent Orange that covered the whole vietnam. Bro, you need to get checked out, maybe that's why you are so homo you named your currency Dong *wink wink*
dong means copper, you illiterate. Vietnam traditional currency is copper, silver and gold.

Thank to our good friend from the US, the clearing of Agent Orange-infested regions is moving up at a good pace. Indonesia nowadays? People heard "Indon", they think "terrorists", "terrorists attacks" and "homophobia". But what I find most funny is:

I say A, you scream "Dong" like a B-I-T-C-H and start winking
I say B, you scream "Dong" like a B-I-T-C-H and start winking
I say C, you scream "Dong" like a B-I-T-C-H and start winking
I say you mom is a whore, you scream "Dong" like a B-I-T-C-H and start winking
I say you dad is a pimp, you scream "Dong" like a B-I-T-C-H and start winking
I say you are a homo, you scream "Dong" like a B-I-T-C-H and start winking

It's like your only insult you could come up in here is "Dong" but I guess that is best you could do as an uneducated Indon. For the record, Vietnam currency is đồng, not dong. As my friend Viet said, đồng is copper. It serves alongside vàng (gold) and bạc (silver) in many transactions in the old days. English LACKS diacritic so some Vietnamese words got changed in the adaption process ( Đồng -> Dong) but for someone like you that have to stuck with the pathetic education system of Indonesia, such a fact is too hard to comprehend, right? All you could do "dong, dong, dong, your currency is dong" and you are going to keep barking like the pitiful dog you are until the end of days.

Last edited:
dong means copper, you illiterate. Vietnam traditional currency is copper, silver and gold.

Yeah try say "I love Dong" in the U.S

Thank to our good friend from the US, the clearing of Agent Orange-infested regions is moving up at a good pace. Indonesia nowadays? People heard "Indon", they think "terrorists", "terrorists attacks" and "homophobia". But what I find most funny is:

I say A, you scream "Dong" like a B-I-T-C-H and start winking
I say B, you scream "Dong" like a B-I-T-C-H and start winking
I say C, you scream "Dong" like a B-I-T-C-H and start winking
I say you mom is a whore, you scream "Dong" like a B-I-T-C-H and start winking
I say you dad is a pimp, you scream "Dong" like a B-I-T-C-H and start winking
I say you are a homo, you scream "Dong" like a B-I-T-C-H and start winking

It's like your only insult you could come up in here is "Dong" but I guess that is best you could do as an uneducated Indon. For the record, Vietnam currency is đồng, not dong. As my friend Viet said, đồng is copper. It serves alongside vàng (gold) and bạc (silver) in many transactions in the old days. English LACKS diacritic so some Vietnamese words got changed in the adaption process ( Đồng -> Dong) but for someone like you that have to stuck with the pathetic education system of Indonesia, such a fact is too hard to comprehend, right? All you could do "dong, dong, dong, your currency is dong" and you are going to keep barking like the pitiful dog you are until the end of days.

I thought by now you already realize I didnt even read what you wrote. Turns out I only need one word to reactivate that agent orange effect still in your blood system and all hell break lose.

man, less trolls will be good here.

the anti terror units are armed by German and Israeli rifles including one that can shoot around the corner.

khung-bo-khi-di-du-lich.jpg

day-la-khau-sung-ngan-hien-dai-nhat-cong-an-viet-nam_2895613.jpg

1-hc3a0-ne1bb99i11.jpg

Yeah try say "I love Dong" in the U.S

Only dipshiet Indon talk like that. Educated Vietnamese would say "I love Vietnamese Đồng". Stop thinking as if businessman around the globe care about the slang meaning of a currency instead of profit. Only illiterate homo Indon scream dong hysterically and think that it's a big deal.

I thought by now you already realize I didnt even read what you wrote. Turns out I only need one word to reactivate that agent orange effect still in your blood system and all hell break lose.

Oh so you don't read what I wrote but once you see that I quote you post, you jump back to the thread and come up with reply as fast as a loyal dog answering to the master call. You sure that your grandparents and your great grandparents don't work as slave for the Anglo or the Dutch? Because their descendant seem to act like one.

Feel free to act as if you don't care about us all you want. But everyone know you are a sore loser Indon that never want to let other have the last words. You are just a sad troll :nana::nana::nana:

man, less trolls will be good here.

Indonesian like to troll others so much and mother nature return in kind by trolling their A-S-S hard with tsunami, earthquake, flood... So let entertain the troll a bit longer because who know, their pathetic life might end in the next second.

Last edited:
Only dipshiet Indon talk like that. Educated Vietnamese would say "I love Vietnamese Đồng". Stop thinking as if businessman around the globe care about the slang meaning of a currency instead of profit. Only illiterate homo Indon scream dong hysterically and think that it's a big deal.

Oh so you don't read what I wrote but once you see that I quote you post, you jump back to the thread and come up with reply as fast as a loyal dog answering to the master call. You sure that your grandparents and your great grandparents don't work as slave for the Anglo or the Dutch? Because their descendant seem to act like one.

Feel free act as if you don't care about us all you want. But everyone know you are a sore loser Indon that never want to let other have the last words. You are just a sad troll :0

Indonesian like to troll others so much and mother nature return in kind by trolling their A-S-S hard with tsunami, earthquake, flood... So let entertain the troll a bit longer because who know, their pathetic life might end in the next second.

Alright alright, I am entertained enough for this weekend. Dont cry. See you next weekend. Dont suck too much Dong will you.

Anyway, this is my parting gift: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ding dong dingilly-dong dong-dillongo
giphy.gif

Alright alright, I am entertained enough for this weekend. Dont cry. See you next weekend. Dont suck too much Dong will you.

Entertained? More like "got my A-S-S handed to me". But as in the tradition of the Vietnamese, I would gladly let you run away with your tail between your legs. Here is a parting gift from me. It's slightly "sophisticated" so call me if you could not comprehend it, ok? Hope not to see your fck face again.

giphy.gif

Entertained? More like "got my A-S-S handed to me". But as in the tradition of the Vietnamese, I would gladly let you run away with your tail between your legs. Here is a parting gift from me. It's slightly "sophisticated" so call me if you could not comprehend it, ok? Hope not to see your fck face again.

giphy.gif

Told you I am going back next week, why do you keep calling me? Ok then, I am glad to stay here and enrich your forum section with some hard truth.

Told you I am going back next week, why do you keep calling me? Ok then, I am glad to stay here and enrich your forum section with some hard truth.

Hey fcker, this is the VIETNAM. DEFENSE. FORUM thread. You don't want people to call you? Then FCK OFF in a QUIET manner like the other Indon trolls. You don't come in here, insult us and then say: "I will be back but I'm going to leave an final insult here for you guys"

No, you are a troll. A. FCKING. TROLL. You are an expert in Vietnam military affair? No. An well respected academic then? Also no. The only thread that could use some "enriching" from you is a thread called "Trash Talking Indon".

Hey fcker, this is the VIETNAM. DEFENSE. FORUM thread. You don't want people to call you? Then FCK OFF in a QUIET manner like the other Indon trolls. You don't come in here, insult us and then say: "I will be back but I'm going to leave an final insult here for you guys"

No, you are a troll. A. FCKING. TROLL. You are an expert in Vietnam military affair? No. An well respected academic then? Also no. The only thread that could use some "enriching" from you is a thread called "Trash Talking Indon".

Lol, I already said that to your lover Viet that I stopped taking Viet posts seriously since 2016, what more would you expect? It is not like you are expert on Indonesian matters as well, so I responded your shitty posts with shitty posts. Looks like a fair trade to me, eh Dong?

Lol, I already said that to your lover Viet that I stopped taking Viet posts seriously since 2016, what more would you expect? It is not like you are expert on Indonesian matters as well, so I responded your shitty posts with shitty posts. Looks like a fair trade to me, eh Dong?

Stop caring but come by once in awhile for shietposting? From what I see, you got so hung over us that you could not let things go, a solid proof of sore loser. In case you eyes so blind to truth, you fellow Indonesian come here shietposting FIRST. A few week earlier, we Vietnamese don't fcking care about Indonesian but all of the sudden, Indonesian trolls flock into the thread starting some shiet over a incident on the sea. You are simply a latecomer troll but act as if you put things right? You "hard truth" and "enriching" should be comparable to the trash I toss out for dog on the street.

So yeah, your idea of fair trade look fcking ridiculous in my eyes. Fck off quietly and we Vietnamese might consider putting everything behind. Otherwise, we are going to see the extend of you limited brain, Indon troll.

Back
Top Bottom