What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Stop caring but come by once in awhile for shietposting? From what I see, you got so hung over us that you could not let things go, a solid proof of sore loser. In case you eyes so blind to truth, you fellow Indonesian come here shietposting FIRST. A few week earlier, we Vietnamese don't fcking care about Indonesian but all of the sudden, Indonesian trolls flock into the thread starting some shiet over a incident on the sea. You are simply a latecomer troll but act as if you put things right? You "hard truth" and "enriching" should be comparable to the trash I toss out for dog on the street.

So yeah, your idea of fair trade look fcking ridiculous in my eyes. Fck off quietly and we Vietnamese might consider putting everything behind. Otherwise, we are going to see the extend of you limited brain, Indon troll.

@waz

You see, they keep inviting me. How am I not going to enjoy enriching this forum section?

Stop quoting him and he ain’t coming, last warnings before bans.

Well, guess I have to live with that. Back to some Vietnamese related news before more retard Indo troll coming in.

Vietnamese team from AASAM with other shooters.

55576647_2246436058797483_5562662434268774400_n.jpg

Vietnam is to sign an intergovernmental agreement with Russia for the use of Glonass satellite navigation system.
The agreement will enable Vietnam warships to guide missiles such as Kh35 antiship ship missiles, range 260 km, more precise towards targets. Glonass will become fully operational 2023.

1368749346848.jpg

Giàn phóng tên lửa Kh-35 Uran-E trên tàu hộ tống Project 12418 của Hải quân Nhân dân Việt Nam

Boeing official says Vietnam military drone deal almost done
By Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition in Malaysia.

scaneagle-1553829314-2478-1553829391_680x0.jpg

"The sale is in progress," British security magazine Jane’s quoted him as saying.

The number of UAVs to be bought is not known.

Yeong said the deal is as an indicator of Boeing’s defense sales strategy in newer regional markets like Vietnam, where opportunities to grow its defense presence is "being pursued through lower-tier platforms."

The drone can operate above 15,000 feet and hover over a battlefield for extended missions of up to 20 hours, depending on system configuration.

The five-foot-long ScanEagle UAV has a 10-foot wingspan and can operate in land and maritime environments.

In February the U.S.’s Indo-Pacific Command chief, Admiral Phil Davidson, said in a statement that Vietnam is acquiring equipment from the U.S., including Boeing Insitu ScanEagle UAVs, Beechcraft T-6 Texan II trainer aircraft and a second decommissioned US Coast Guard cutter.

In August last year a local newspaper quoted an unnamed U.S. State Department official as saying that Vietnam had signed contracts to buy U.S. military equipment worth $94.7 million.

Vietnam’s Foreign Ministry has neither confirmed nor denied the information.

Last March the USS Carl Vinson arrived in Da Nang on a historic visit, the first to Vietnam by an American aircraft carrier since 1975. During its visit, the U.S. delivered six Metal Shark patrol boats to Vietnam.

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/b...-military-drone-deal-almost-done-3901778.html

@Viet long time no see

Came across by a news. Parliament speaker Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan upon arrival to Paris, is greeted by the French military. The French army and military complex should engage more in the region.

Back
Top Bottom