What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

I went to Yangon, then flew to Bagan and then drove to Mandalay.. And it was freaking hot everywhere 38-39 degree. My skin got screwed up , LOL
:P bro u are lucky. In Mandalay , mostly 40 and last year it went up to 43. and Bagan too. So many tourists go directly to hilly region and avoid the cnetral plain region. :P as u said , it's freaking hot everywhere.

Yangon have a lot more green spaces than Ho Chi Minh and it a lot less dense and pack. I see a lot of big building construction sites, so it might change quickly. If I am Burmese I would put some money in real estate, it going to be HOT HOT in few years just like in Viet Nam.
yes.bro Yangon is planning new satellite cities and the market is so hot. the bad thing is the land price also rocketed to double at the same. So , now i thinking of investing in capital city Nay Pyi Taw and second largest city Mandalay instead of Yangon. All embassies will move to Nay Pyi Taw in very soon. some already start construction. So i'm thinking of investing in some foreigners oriented things in Nay Pyi Taw. Land prices are also cheap there. I will start with small business. Check the land availability in NPT. almost untouched. :P
7958177abb104f75813da753366767b943450243_large.jpg

Viet Nam have a good reputation among local and I think Myanmar take Viet Nam as a model to fellow for economic developpment. By the way, I never visit so many temples and pagodas in a whole life, they are everywhere. People are very religious and superstitious.
true. bro . Vietnam products are getting popular in recent years after arrival of vietnamese big companies like Viettel and HAGL to Myanmar market. and yes. we need to take many things from Vietnam's recent developments. Vietnam is changing a lot even within this decade.Unfortunately, unlike Vietnam , Myanmar need to settle political unrest first. hope gov can solve this in very soon.
Don’t waste money of marksman competition, better invest money on the well-being of soldiers (housing, food, ect..). In America, they always have competition between different police forces and fire departments. Does it really prove anything? It prove none, they are all equally as good and competent.
I also think so. bro. now Armed Force is changing a lot. In the past , they rarely did an exercise. but poured money in military parade adding many types of military vehicles and fancy things. now, for eg:last year , in Armed force day parade , they removed all vehicles display. Instead , they held 2 or 3 joint military exercises in both land and sea. seem Armed forces concentrate on somethings like combat readiness instead of showing off in parade , which is good. really glad to see they are changing like that. as u said , they should concentrate only on major competition and instead should do somethings on the well-being of soldiers.

Dude, why take everything seriously? It is not like I am taking you or Vietnam seriously, coz you are joke. Even your currency (Dong) means Penis in english. Is that why you like dick so much?

Oh I'm sorry, I don't know in Indonesia, you could casually jump in front of other people, insult them and say "Hey, why so serious?" Guess what: You look like a retard prankster on YouTube. Running around and messing with people that don't even know why you mom and dad decide to fck without contraception one day. But once people react back, you start bullshieting: "Why so serious", "It's not like I'm taking you seriously", "You are a joke to me",...

Sure, our currency happen to carry a rather unfortunate meaning in English but that is the marvelous of language. It's not like we purposely name our currency after dick. But in case you like to insult people base on their local identities and country features, I have LOADS of stuff through a single Google search. For example:

"What would you call a fcking retard that can move on? An Indon"

Oh I'm sorry, I don't know if Indonesia, you could casually jump in front of other people, insult them and say "Hey, why so serious?" Guess what: You look like a retard prankster on YouTube. Running around and messing with people that don't even know why you mom and dad decide to fck without contraception oce day. But once people react back, you start bullshieting: "Why so serious", "It's not like I'm talking you seriously", "You are a joke to me",...

Sure, our currency happen to carry a rather unfortunate meaning in English but that is the marvelous of language. It's not like we purposely name our currency after dick.

But in case you like to insult people base on their local identities and country features, I have LOADS of stuff through a single Google search. For example:

"What would you call a fcking retard that can move on? An Indon"

Why so butthurt? Is it coz it’s true?

Why so butthurt? Is it coz it’s true?

It's called "human emotion". You insult people, they would feel pissed and shall react, plain and simple. "Butthurt" is the word commonly used by lame A-S-S dicks while attempting to justify their dick moves. Sorry but save your crap "Why react to my insults. Because it's true?" for Indon that actually fall for such a pathetic logic.

Last edited:
It's called "human emotion". You insult people, they would feel pissed and shall react, plain and simple. "Butthurt" is the word commonly used by lame A-S-S dicks while attempting to justify their dick moves. Sorry but save your crap "Why react to my insults. Because it's true?" for Indon that actually fall for such a pathetic logic.

Dicks again? That confirms you love Dong so much. *wink wink*

Missile/Gun truck Pantsir/S1 „made in Vietnam“. Armed by four anti aircraft missiles A72. Not as so elegant as the Russian original but a step in cost savings :D

photo-1-15506384726391694725164.jpg

71038d1dgy1g0bpfhfjrsj211y0lc425.jpg

Sau lần ra mắt và gây chú ý hồi đầu năm, mới đây thứ vũ khí đặc sắc và

71038d1dgy1g0bpfhe67dj211y0lcgnm.jpg

Đây là một hệ thống phòng không tự hành tầm thấp gắn trên khung

a-72-2-15506385408721271338747.jpg

Thành phần chính của tổ hợp vũ khí này là 4 tên lửa vác vai A-72

57293003bac832c25acd40d43e2e5cd4d50fab.jpg

Bên cạnh đó hệ thống còn có thêm thiết bị ổn định đường ngắm để tác

a-72-5-1550638168860712477950-crop-15506381747401741760195.jpg

Tên lửa và khí tài quang điện tử đều đáp ứng các yêu cầu về tự động hóa, có thể nhanh chóng xác định

a-72-4-15506384961061404606178.jpg

Hệ thống có thể phóng hoàn toàn 4 tên lửa A-72 trong khoảng thời

a-72-3-1550638526501468666498.jpg

Điểm đáng hoan nghênh

gg.jpg

Một trong những hệ thống vũ khí gây chú ý nhiều nhất chính là tổ hợp tên lửa phòng không tự hành tầm thấp do Quân chủng Phòng không - Không quân phối hợp cùng Viện Khoa học Công nghệ quân sự chế tạo

Missile/Gun truck Pantsir/S1 „made in Vietnam“. Armed by four anti aircraft missiles A72. Not as so elegant as the Russian original but a step in cost savings :D

photo-1-15506384726391694725164.jpg

71038d1dgy1g0bpfhfjrsj211y0lc425.jpg

Sau lần ra mắt và gây chú ý hồi đầu năm, mới đây thứ vũ khí đặc sắc và

71038d1dgy1g0bpfhe67dj211y0lcgnm.jpg

Đây là một hệ thống phòng không tự hành tầm thấp gắn trên khung

a-72-2-15506385408721271338747.jpg

Thành phần chính của tổ hợp vũ khí này là 4 tên lửa vác vai A-72

57293003bac832c25acd40d43e2e5cd4d50fab.jpg

Bên cạnh đó hệ thống còn có thêm thiết bị ổn định đường ngắm để tác

a-72-5-1550638168860712477950-crop-15506381747401741760195.jpg

Tên lửa và khí tài quang điện tử đều đáp ứng các yêu cầu về tự động hóa, có thể nhanh chóng xác định

a-72-4-15506384961061404606178.jpg

Hệ thống có thể phóng hoàn toàn 4 tên lửa A-72 trong khoảng thời

a-72-3-1550638526501468666498.jpg

Điểm đáng hoan nghênh

gg.jpg

Một trong những hệ thống vũ khí gây chú ý nhiều nhất chính là tổ hợp tên lửa phòng không tự hành tầm thấp do Quân chủng Phòng không - Không quân phối hợp cùng Viện Khoa học Công nghệ quân sự chế tạo
Specs?

Build by Vietnam military institute. Fire control system located inside a cabin, low range, self propelled missiles can be launched in 15 second interval, target automatic detection, optoelectronic infrared thermal camera, day light camera and laser distance measuring device.

Build by Vietnam military institute. Fire control system located inside a cabin, low range, self propelled missiles can be launched in 15 second interval, target automatic detection, optoelectronic infrared thermal camera, day light camera and laser distance measuring device.
More details about radar used and it's operational range, missile specs, vehicle specs, FCS, etc?

More details about radar used and it's operational range, missile specs, vehicle specs, FCS, etc?
Oh not much details are available. But basically Vietnam mounts shoulder fire missiles on a truck. That’s it. A72 missile goes back to the time of USSR. The next truck will have a more powerful missile: a Vietnam made version of Igla missile. You can check the specs of Igla. Radar and fire control system are also domestic. Many items are licensed from Russia with adding domestic ingredients to better adapt to Vietnam battlefields.

Igla_2-b7e14.jpg

Igla_1_soha.vn-56ff5-crop1385134264906p.jpg

You are correct tho, I stopped taking Viet posters seriously since 2016 or so..
ok good. this thread is for people that show interest in Vietnam military or related stuffs. Pls don´t troll here. time to move on bro. or to leave.

The US says she will provide a one more US coast guard cutter to Vietnam. More details may come later this year. most like the same class as the first one "Morgenthau" that was transfered to Vietnam Coast Guard.

1000w_q95.jpg

1000w_q95.jpg

1000w_q95.jpg

34088809036_0dc5c9538a_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom