What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

It seem that the Vietnamese thread in PDF is continuously "blessed" by the visits of Indonesian members who are eager to start some shiet up :)

yes i agree lol, marksmanship is a dumb game for vietnamese. and even though its dumb enough it didn't stop them for participating. which make the question , who is the actual dumb here????

oh i know

those helmet looks dumb on you

Vietnam participate in marksmanship competitions to improve ourselves and communicate with other armed forces. But to use marksmanship competition to measure the fighting capability of an ARMY? Yeah that sounds FCKING DUMB, "uhuhuhuh boy". It seems that you don't learn what happen the last time you run your mouth in this thread? "I'm out", "These Vietnamese are so mean so I have to imitate crying sounds to somehow make them feel insulted", "I'm going to expose my wild fantasies by start calling other Vietnamese my girlfriend" ...

But let's take your words at face value. Indonesia marksman achieved fame in many competitions so Indonesian Armed Forces must have excellent shooters, right?

Oh wait, 3 Indonesian soldiers from the elite Kopassus got smoked fighting Papuan rebels armed with mothballed rifles, spear, bow and arrow,... For the special force to lose man against such a rag-tag band of rebels seems a bit odd considering that Indonesia marksman score extremely well in competitions, right? The report said 25 Indonesian soldiers came into contact with about 50 rebels so it should take like 2 shots per soldier to finish the firefight, right? So how come the firefight lasted for hours and 3 Kopassus soldier went back home in body bags?

Last edited:
Myanmar military looking to strengthen ties with Vietnam

By Mizzima
29 March 2019

vietnamese-soldiers-of-an-army-defense-unit.jpg

Vietnamese soldiers of an army defense unit march during a parade marking 70th anniversary of National Day at a street in Hanoi, Vietnam. Photo: Minh Hoang/EPA

The Armed Forces of Myanmar wish to strengthen the friendship and comprehensive cooperation with the Vietnam People’s Army (VPA), a Myanmar military officer has said, according to a Vietnamplus report.

Brigadier General Aung Zeya, Myanmar’s military, naval and air force attaché to Vietnam, made the statement at a Hanoi banquet on March 27 hosted by the Myanmar Embassy in Vietnam on the occasion of the 74th founding anniversary of Myanmar’s Armed Forces.

Attending the event, Major General Ngo Minh Tien, Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the VPA, said that in the context of the fruitfully developing bilateral relations, the ties between the VPA and Myanmar’s Armed Forces have continuously been consolidated and promoted.

Myanmar military looking to strengthen ties with Vietnam

By Mizzima
29 March 2019

vietnamese-soldiers-of-an-army-defense-unit.jpg

Vietnamese soldiers of an army defense unit march during a parade marking 70th anniversary of National Day at a street in Hanoi, Vietnam. Photo: Minh Hoang/EPA

The Armed Forces of Myanmar wish to strengthen the friendship and comprehensive cooperation with the Vietnam People’s Army (VPA), a Myanmar military officer has said, according to a Vietnamplus report.

Brigadier General Aung Zeya, Myanmar’s military, naval and air force attaché to Vietnam, made the statement at a Hanoi banquet on March 27 hosted by the Myanmar Embassy in Vietnam on the occasion of the 74th founding anniversary of Myanmar’s Armed Forces.

Attending the event, Major General Ngo Minh Tien, Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the VPA, said that in the context of the fruitfully developing bilateral relations, the ties between the VPA and Myanmar’s Armed Forces have continuously been consolidated and promoted.

I was in Myanmar last week... Gosh the weather is freaking burning hot over there and the food...well we can skip that part as well... And it like moving back in time, it was like Viet Nam 15-20 years ago. But the Myanmar economy is moving at good pace. The cost of living is cheap and people are generally honest ( a sign that mass tourism is not there yet)

Myanmar have many really good experienced units with combat experience.. And why Myanmar are not among the top 3 in ASEAN marksmanship game smarty book reader @striver44 ??? Please enlight us

Last edited:
It seem that the Vietnamese thread in PDF is continuously "blessed" by the visits of Indonesian members who are eager to start some shiet up :)

Vietnam participate in marksmanship competitions to improve ourselves and communicate with other armed forces. But to use marksmanship competition to measure the fighting capability of an ARMY? Yeah that sounds FCKING DUMB, "uhuhuhuh boy". It seems that you don't learn what happen the last time you run your mouth in this thread? "I'm out", "These Vietnamese are so mean so I have to imitate crying sounds to somehow make them feel insulted", "I'm going to expose my wild fantasies by start calling other Vietnamese my girlfriend" ...

But let's take your words at face value. Indonesia marksman achieved fame in many competitions so Indonesian Armed Forces must have excellent shooters, right?

Oh wait, 3 Indonesian soldiers from the elite Kopassus got smoked fighting Papuan rebels armed with mothballed rifles, spear, bow and arrow,... For the special force to lose man against such a rag-tag band of rebels seems a bit odd considering that Indonesia marksman score extremely well in competitions, right? The report said 25 Indonesian soldiers came into contact with about 50 rebels so it should take like 2 shots per soldier to finish the firefight, right? So how come the firefight lasted for hours and 3 Kopassus soldier went back home in body bags?

Thats because Viets always talk shit they became funny sometimes. For us, Viet forum section visit is always a recreation. Be thankful, at least some people think Viets mean something. Chinese and other forumers dont even think Vietnam exist. Thanks for making us laugh every now and then. Lel

Thats because Viets always talk shit they became funny sometimes. For us, Viet forum section visit is always a recreation. Be thankful, at least some people think Viets mean something. Chinese and other forumers dont even think Vietnam exist. Thanks for making us laugh every now and then. Lel
well at least Vietnam army is famous by history and feared by enemy. Indonesia is famous and feared by what? Rifle shooting competitions?

I was in Myanmar last week... Gosh the weather is freaking burning hot over there and the food...well we can skip that part as well... And it like moving back in time, it was like Viet Nam 15-20 years ago. But the Myanmar economy is moving at good pace. The cost of living is cheap and people are generally honest ( a sign that mass tourism is not there yet)

Myanmar have many really good experienced units with combat experience.. And why Myanmar are not among the top 3 in ASEAN marksmanship game smarty book reader @striver44 ??? Please enlight us
It’s interesting considering Vietnam and Myanmar were at the same stage of economic development in the 1990s.

@Aung Zaya

well at least Vietnam army is famous by history and feared by enemy. Indonesia is famous and feared by what? Rifle shooting competitions?

It’s interesting considering Vietnam and Myanmar were at the same stage of economic development in the 1990s.

@Aung Zaya

Feared by enemy? Online enemy?

been in Yangon ?!! Yangon is getting hotter and hotter since most of Yangon's big trees ( 75% ) got destroyed during cyclone Nargis. it's a shame that YGN authority still ignored that.In this regards , I like urbanscape of HCMC's district 12 or something ( i forgot ), the blocks of plants in middle of residents area can really change the climate of surroundings. Hope Gov will take this case seriously in one day.

this is because Our general never care about that in last year. no intensive training , no special slection , no budget for that. but starting from 2 years ago , Myanmar concentrated on that kind of competition. so we can hope it in coming future.

It’s interesting considering Vietnam and Myanmar were at the same stage of economic development in the 1990s
we also hope that in coming decade , Myanmar would grow like Vietnam's today.

been in Yangon ?!! Yangon is getting hotter and hotter since most of Yangon's big trees ( 75% ) got destroyed during cyclone Nargis. it's a shame that YGN authority still ignored that.In this regards , I like urbanscape of HCMC's district 12 or something ( i forgot ), the blocks of plants in middle of residents area can really change the climate of surroundings. Hope Gov will take this case seriously in one day.

this is because Our general never care about that in last year. no intensive training , no special slection , no budget for that. but starting from 2 years ago , Myanmar concentrated on that kind of competition. so we can hope it in coming future.

I went to Yangon, then flew to Bagan and then drove to Mandalay.. And it was freaking hot everywhere 38-39 degree. My skin got screwed up , LOL

Yangon have a lot more green spaces than Ho Chi Minh and it a lot less dense and pack. I see a lot of big building construction sites, so it might change quickly. If I am Burmese I would put some money in real estate, it going to be HOT HOT in few years just like in Viet Nam. Motobikes are not permitted in Yangon, so it’s a good thing. So far from what I see, Viet Nam have a good reputation among local and I think Myanmar take Viet Nam as a model to fellow for economic developpment. By the way, I never visit so many temples and pagodas in a whole life, they are everywhere. People are very religious and superstitious.

Don’t waste money of marksman competition, better invest money on the well-being of soldiers (housing, food, ect..). In America, they always have competition between different police forces and fire departments. Does it really prove anything? It prove none, they are all equally as good and competent.

I am NOT A PATRIOTIC but I am a guy that believe in FACTS so let start about who is the funniest here,

Some Indo dudes that brag winning marksman local contests make instantly every Indo soldier a champion marksmanship, an INDO army of 300K soldiers that can’t finish a bunch of few ragtag rebel groups armed with obsolete weapons (knifes, pistols, rifles, arrows),

an Indo army that keep running away from SMALL AUTRALIAN ARMY, an Indo army that brag that can defend 17 500 islands with 300 000 soldiers and few boats…

Also brave Indo army bring so much respect when they will fight only when they outnumber the enemy (ragtag rebels) by 10,20,30 against 1

So who is the clown and the delusional here?

Last edited:

You have a much larger landmass and much more natural resources than Vietnam. Becoming rich and developed is just a matter of time. I have little doubt.

:tup:

Most importantly: keep politics, economy and military out of the hands of religious, nationalistic nuts!

As I suspect, a friend of a F-A-G would be just another F-A-G

Oh really? As far as I'm concern, some Indonesian (and of course, Chinese) members in the PDF seem to to like crashing Viet thread to prove that they are DICKS acting like DICKS. Recreation? Sure, even I might need some "recreation" activities if my country got bombed around the year by small-time terrorists and people got their throat sliced execution-style. But in reality, no once classify talking trash as recreation unless the people involved have brain defects. Talk shit? We never talk shit unless some dicks come around pumping their chest asking for troubles.

Oh you mean the Viet PCG that let Viets fisher caught and prosecuted by ID army. Yeah i know that

Of course, we all know the bravery of the Indonesian that sent warship armed to the teeth to face Vietnam Coast Guard which is just a civilian run service. I guess the Indonesian fisheries officer that Vietnam Coast Guard "rescued" a couple of year back got scared enough that he requested his superiors to beg for reinforcement from the military. Otherwise, Vietnam Coast Guard might "rescue" more Indonesian fisheries officer in the future.

Truly a mark of bravado, right? Beating the law enforcement force with the help of military vessels is a giant achievement.

Feared by enemy? Online enemy?

By the enemy that we kicked butt during the last century. You were born under a rock so you missed the history class? As Indonesia performed spectacularly (dying that is) in Indonesian National Revolution, I guess it's hard to comprehend words like "wars" and "victories" :)

Last edited:
the US says Vietnam acquires Beechcraft T-6 Texan II trainer aircraft.
Anyone has info how many pieces and when will they arrive?
the birds can carry all sorts of weapons.

tumblr_naz9zw4OAf1skaxu8o1_1280.jpg

As I suspect, a friend of a F-A-G would be just another F-A-G

Oh really? As far as I'm concern, some Indonesian (and of course, Chinese) members in the PDF seem to to like crashing Viet thread to prove that they are DICKS acting like DICKS. Recreation? Sure, even I might need some "recreation" activities if my country got bombed around the year by small-time terrorists and people got their throat sliced execution-style. But in reality, no once classify talking trash as recreation unless the people involved have brain defects. Talk shit? We never talk shit unless some dicks come around pumping their chest asking for troubles.

Of course, we all know the bravery of the Indonesian that sent warship armed to the teeth to face Vietnam Coast Guard which is just a civilian run service. I guess the Indonesian fisheries officer that Vietnam Coast Guard "rescued" a couple of year back got scared enough that he requested his superiors to beg for reinforcement from the military. Otherwise, Vietnam Coast Guard might "rescue" more Indonesian fisheries officer in the future.

Truly a mark of bravado, right? Beating the law enforcement force with the help of military vessels is a giant achievement.

By the enemy that we kicked butt during the last century. You were born under a rock so you missed the history class? As Indonesia performed spectacularly (dying that is) in Indonesian National Revolution, I guess it's hard to comprehend words like "wars" and "victories" :)

Dude, why take everything seriously? It is not like I am taking you or Vietnam seriously, coz you are joke. Even your currency (Dong) means Penis in english. Is that why you like dick so much?

Back
Top Bottom