What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Corruption is a big cancer no doubt, VN will never progress if corruption persists. I wonder how someone has $1.5 million left to buy a seat at the parliament? With that amount I can buy a nice apartment in Germany ha ha ha.

Sharpshooter

View attachment 430464 View attachment 430463

Well, if someone is willing to pay 1.5 million for a post there, you can imagine that they are going to make a lot more than that once there and that tells you everything.

Well, if someone is willing to pay 1.5 million for a post there, you can imagine that they are going to make a lot more than that once there and that tells you everything.
he or she certainly has more money for sure. but giving $1.5 million for a parliament seat that only has limited influence? the real power in VN is in the hand of politbuero and central commitee. for $1.5 million you can buy this villa in Hamburg.

What Vietnam needs is less corruption, everything is corrupted, including the military. Its a cancer.

1.5 million usd to buy a post at the national assembly. How about that? And when the news come out, the judge tries to hide it. So much for anti corruption
The judge need to check what kind of news first to make sure that she wont lie abt it.

In my opinion, VN system is less corrupted and easier to lean corruption than EU, US system cos they (Eau,US ) legalize corruption. Everyone know that US senators are propeties of some sick bussiness groups, such as gun manufacturing groups. So, US govt. just simply can not stop those sick bussiness group to keep selling guns to some spycho love killing innocent ppl .

In VN, everyone will be in jail if they break the law, but in EU, US if some rich spycho break the law, then he ( such as Donald Trump ) will legalize it and even become president .

The judge need to check what kind of news first to make sure that she wont lie abt it.

In my opinion, VN system is less corrupted and easier to lean corruption than EU, US system cos they (Eau,US ) legalize corruption. Everyone know that US senators are propeties of some sick bussiness groups, such as gun manufacturing groups. So, US govt. just simply can not stop those sick bussiness group to keep selling guns to some spycho love killing innocent ppl .

In VN, everyone will be in jail if they break the law, but in EU, US if some rich spycho break the law, then he ( such as Donald Trump ) will legalize it and even become president .

There is corruption everywhere but its one thing when it only happens at the upper levels and you don't feel it and its another thing like in VN where it happens at the upper levels where is virtually legalized because the whole system and everybody in it is corrupted (and many that complained ended up in jail for "anti state propaganda") and its up in your face everywhere like you go to the hospital and they ask you for money, you need to do paperwork about land / property or other documents and they ask you for money, the traffic police ask you for money, the teachers ask you for money, you need to import or export something and the Customs people ask you for money and same like that everywhere. No, Its far, far worse than in EU. There is a corruption ranking and VN is up there as one of the most corrupted countries in the world and recently in another ranking for ASEAN it came out as the most corrupted country in ASEAN.

In VN, everyone will be in jail if they break the law,

Not if they have "friends" in the system. It happens all the time.

There is corruption everywhere but its one thing when it only happens at the upper levels and you don't feel it and its another thing like in VN where it happens at the upper levels where is virtually legalized because the whole system and everybody in it is corrupted (and many that complained ended up in jail for "anti state propaganda") and its up in your face everywhere like you go to the hospital and they ask you for money, you need to do paperwork about land / property or other documents and they ask you for money, the traffic police ask you for money, the teachers ask you for money, you need to import or export something and the Customs people ask you for money and same like that everywhere. No, Its far, far worse than in EU. There is a corruption ranking and VN is up there as one of the most corrupted countries in the world and recently in another ranking for ASEAN it came out as the most corrupted country in ASEAN.

Not if they have "friends" in the system. It happens all the time.
Oh, really ?? Can anyone having "friends" in the VN system sell Ak-47 to some spycho to kill innocent ppl like in US, EU ?? The answer obviously is No ! Its illegal and will be pt in jail.

But why spycho in EU,US can buy guns easilly ?? Bcs your corrupted system legalize it,so innocent ppl killed by spycho never stop in EU,US till the dirty system of capitalism collapse.

Oh, really ?? Can anyone having "friends" in the VN system sell Ak-47 to some spycho to kill innocent ppl like in US, EU ?? The answer obviously is No ! Its illegal and will be pt in jail.

But why spycho in EU,US can buy guns easilly ?? Bcs your corrupted system legalize it,so innocent ppl killed by spycho never stop in EU,US till the dirty system of capitalism collapse.

That particular action in USA does not justify the corruption in VN or makes the corruption in VN any better.

Lots of people that break the law in VN get away with no problems and everybody in VN knows that. You can cherry pick one particular action if you like, but it doesn't change the reality of the situation there.

That particular action in USA does not justify the corruption in VN or makes the corruption in VN any better.

Lots of people that break the law in VN get away with no problems and everybody in VN knows that. You can cherry pick one particular action if you like, but it doesn't change the reality of the situation there.
They break the law, but we dont legalize it, that mean they are still crimials and will be arrested once day.

But in EU,US dirty bussiness group do bad things to innocent pple everyday ( ex selling guns to spycho to kill ppl) but No one can arrest them cos its legal.

VN will fix all mistake we make, we have No "too big too fall" group. But EU, US can not fix they corruption cos their capitalist system is corrupted to the core like Karl Marx said.

It's not what it seems. Citizens should have a right to arm themselves against a tyrannical government. The US constitution is a masterpiece that protect the people against their ruler. Say what you like about the US, I know it is not perfect, but the citizens here enjoy freedom that neither Vietnam nor china can match. We can say what we want about our government, try that in either VN or china and you will be put in prison. Why is that? Because their elites are afraid of losing power and control.

china does not have a government, what they do have is a business and the people are the employee. They are not allowed to own land but are allowed to lease their land for a maximum of 70 years. That is not a government by the people and/or for the people. That is an oligarchy that oppress the people. Vietnam as she stand is no better. You have incompetent, uneducated people running a country. As a result, the people will have to suffer poverty for longer than they should.

Sure, you can wars, but what is the point of victory when the victors envy the loser and want what they have? Victors should progress and flourish, and not come home to a country where the people are stuck in a survival mentality that do not have the luxury of being civilized.

Which brings us to mass shooting in the US. What you see here is not the work of psycho going on killing spree, what you see are false flag carried out by the ruling elites of the US via FBI, CIA, dyncorp, etc...This isn't a conspiracy, it's a well known fact. For example, sandy hook, where a mass shooting was stage to take away guns from citizens. Eversince 9/11, the rights of American citizens have slowly eroded to what we have today, a police surveillance state. American are losing more rights as we speak.

American have had the right to bare arms since the beginning. The wild west was when you saw people getting in gun fights on a daily basis but there wasnt a problem then. Why now? Guns aren't the problem, a psychopathic government is. That is where the most heinous crimes and corruptions come from; government, ruling elites, oligarchs. You think American citizens want to invade and bomb other countries? They couldnt care less, it is our government that is doing all the killings, foreign and domestic.

Btw, I think I should explain how capitalist system work and how VN system work to make ppl understand more and know which system will last longer.

During economy crisis in 2008, lots of banks in US was on the brink of collapse. To avoid collapse, those private banks force US govt,which is the puppet of Wall st. tycoons, to give them money from Tax cos they are "too big too fall" ( actually who cares if they fall ???). And till now, ppl still dont know if they pay back all Tax they "borrow" from poor pple or not but we can see the number of guns selling to sypcho is increasing rapidlly leading to more mass killing ppl in EU,US.

So, how corrupted EU,US capitalist system work ?? They take money from poor ppl when having finace problem. If pple protest against what they do, then they sell dirty things like guns to spycho to make money to pay back a part of the debt and also let those bastards kill innocent ppl .

Why ppl in EU,US can not change the law to put those bad tycoons in jail ?? Bcs US,EU govt system ( including police, army ) is owned by diry white tycoons. Police will shoot u death if u dare to change the law written to protect white tycoon.

It's not what it seems. Citizens should have a right to arm themselves against a tyrannical government. The US constitution is a masterpiece that protect the people against their ruler. Say what you like about the US, I know it is not perfect, but the citizens here enjoy freedom that neither Vietnam nor china can match. We can say what we want about our government, try that in either VN or china and you will be put in prison. Why is that? Because their elites are afraid of losing power and control.

china does not have a government, what they do have is a business and the people are the employee. They are not allowed to own land but are allowed to lease their land for a maximum of 70 years. That is not a government by the people and/or for the people. That is an oligarchy that oppress the people. Vietnam as she stand is no better. You have incompetent, uneducated people running a country. As a result, the people will have to suffer poverty for longer than they should.

Sure, you can wars, but what is the point of victory when the victors envy the loser and want what they have? Victors should progress and flourish, and not come home to a country where the people are stuck in a survival mentality that do not have the luxury of being civilized.

Which brings us to mass shooting in the US. What you see here is not the work of psycho going on killing spree, what you see are false flag carried out by the ruling elites of the US via FBI, CIA, dyncorp, etc...This isn't a conspiracy, it's a well known fact. For example, sandy hook, where a mass shooting was stage to take away guns from citizens. Eversince 9/11, the rights of American citizens have slowly eroded to what we have today, a police surveillance state. American are losing more rights as we speak.

American have had the right to bare arms since the beginning. The wild west was when you saw people getting in gun fights on a daily basis but there wasnt a problem then. Why now? Guns aren't the problem, a psychopathic government is. That is where the most heinous crimes and corruptions come from; government, ruling elites, oligarchs. You think American citizens want to invade and bomb other countries? They couldnt care less, it is our government that is doing all the killings, foreign and domestic.
First, pls dont talk abt CN system, thats a stupid sytem, waste time to talk, bro.

Second, its surely safer if no one have guns than everyone have gun, correct ?? Even u have gun, but a spycho suddently shoot u from 32th floor, can u fire back wt just a pistol ?? Is it fair when a spycho get a much better gun to fire at u ??

Last edited:
Thats how corrupted US,EU capitalist system work. Ppl obviously dont need their govt cos those govts are just puppets of dirty white tycoon, but they can not get rid of it cos police will kill them mercilessly. The law in EU,US is written to protect dirty white tycoons, not protecting ppl.

How VN sytem work ?? During war against French colony and VN war against US imperialism, VN system was very clean, corrupted guys would be put in jail or executed in short time. Thanks to the help of communist block and friends around the world and also thanks to clean system that Ho Chi Minh created, VN defeated both French and US to get back independence.

After Soviet collapse, VN has no choice but to negotiate with our enemies to avoid collapse. VN govt has No experience in running bussness, so we gave too many power to state owned companies and promoted low educated ppl to important position and thats lead to a serious corruption in our system( low educated ppl try to buy fake Ph.D certificate to get a higher pos and then also let their relatives to keep high pos in the state companies,too ).

But things changed, we start reducing the number of officers working for Govt, start cleaning the corruption and open wider the market for friendly nations to come and invest.

VN can clean the corruption cos its illegal in VN, our system also was so clean during the wars. But EU,US capitalist system can not clean it cos if u try to clean it, it means u also have to wipe out those diry tycoon doing nothing good for u but taking Tax from u and selling guns to spycho to kill u for fun.

So, which system will last longer ??

Thats how corrupted US,EU capitalist system work. Ppl obviously dont need their govt cos those govts are just puppets of dirty white tycoon, but they can not get rid of it cos police will kill them mercilessly. The law in EU,US is written to protect dirty white tycoons, not protecting ppl.

How VN sytem work ?? During war against French colony and VN war against US imperialism, VN system was very clean, corrupted guys would be put in jail or executed in short time. Thanks to the help of communist block and friends around the world and also thanks to clean system that Ho Chi Minh created, VN defeated both French and US to get back independence.

After Soviet collapse, VN has no choice but to negotiate with our enemies to avoid collapse. VN govt has No experience in running bussness, so we gave too many power to state owned companies and promoted low educated ppl to important position and thats lead to a serious corruption in our system( low educated ppl try to buy fake Ph.D certificate to get a higher pos and then also let their relatives to keep high pos in the state companies,too ).

But things changed, we start reducing the number of officers working for Govt, start cleaning the corruption and open wider the market for friendly nations to come and invest.

VN can clean the corruption cos its illegal in VN, our system also was so clean during the wars. But EU,US capitalist system can not clean it cos if u try to clean it, it means u also have to wipe out those diry tycoon doing nothing good for u but taking Tax from u and selling guns to spycho to kill u for fun.

So, which system will last longer ??
Blaming others won't bring any country forward.

VN needs to reduce restrictions and burdens on doing business. Less unnecessary requirements. The tax system must be transparent. It can't be, we rank 60 on WEF ease of doing business but Singapore ranks 2. If people need that and this paper for doing a thing then corruption will continue. State employees hold the hand and ask for money. Take Germany. Sometimes ago when I wanted to start a business in computer engineering, the only thing I needed to do was writing an informal letter to the tax office. "Hey there! be informed I want to start a company with me as the boss, please give me a tax code". That's all. My company was registered and it costs me nothing for registration. Good, I have an university degree, proving I am qualified, thing is easier than someone who hasn't.

In that case unqualified employer will hire people with degree.

VN needs to reduce restrictions and burdens on doing business. Less unnecessary requirements. The tax system must be transparent. It can't be, we rank 60 on WEF ease of doing business but Singapore ranks 2. If people need that and this paper for doing a thing then corruption will continue. State employees hold the hand and ask for money. Take Germany. Sometimes ago when I wanted to start a business in computer engineering, the only thing I needed to do was writing an informal letter to the tax office. "Hey there! be informed I want to start a company with me as the boss, please give me a tax code". That's all. My company was registered and it costs me nothing for registration. Good, I have an university degree, proving I am qualified, thing is easier than someone who hasn't.

In that case unqualified employer will hire people with degree.
Bro, I just feel funny when someone think VN system is corrupted like cancer while they dont know that US,EU system are far corrupted than VN. The different is that corruption in VN is illegal while in EU,US its Legal and they call it by flowery words like "lobby money".

Of course VN will try hard to clean corruption and we can do it. But capitalist system can not.

U think German system look good ?? Just bcs daddy US make German system look good, not bcs German ppl is smart enough to create good system. German and JP only good at making mess to their countries like in WW2 and finnaly die in this mess.

Without daddy US, Soviet union will come and annex their lands, and their "transparent system" will be not powerful enough to stop Soviet/Russia invasion while VN surely will deafeat any invaders again and again.

Bro, I just feel funny when someone think VN system is corrupted like cancer while they dont know that US,EU system are far corrupted than VN. The different is that corruption in VN is illegal while in EU,US its Legal and they call it by flowery words like "lobby money".

Of course VN will try hard to clean corruption and we can do it. But capitalist system can not.

U think German system look good ?? Just bcs daddy US make German system look good, not bcs German ppl is smart enough to create good system. German and JP only good at making mess to their countries like in WW2 and finnaly die in this mess.

Without daddy US, Soviet union will come and annex their lands, and their "transparent system" will be not powerful enough to stop Soviet/Russia invasion while VN surely will deafeat any invaders again and again.
I don't know where you get the idea you can bribe individuals in the government or officials or companies. It is strictly forbidden. You will land in jail. I myself can't accept gifts of customers more worth than 20 euro.

Some things you said are right and some are not, the Vietnamese government is really corrupted, too difficult to understand why you suppose the Vietnamese system is better than in western. See the real thing is in VN nobody want to choose to live if they are talent instead of living in the western nation. I don't deny in Western you have money you can buy the law. But In Vietnam, they can do that, it is not clear but exists. Example: Today, one man of Novaland ( one big company was backed by Vietnamese military) was discovered by sex photograph, Had one video, he and his friend raped a girl
so why didn't he arrest for his crime? because of his money and power.Nothing else for something you compared

I don't know where you get the idea you can bribe individuals in the government or officials or companies. It is strictly forbidden. You will land in jail. I myself can't accept gifts of customers more worth than 20 euro.

Hey, never mind that the VCP head of Danang was just fired because he accepted "gifts" (2 houses and 1 car), from businesses. I guess those gifts are not lobbying for favors, right?

By the way, why fired? He should be in jail.

In western countries, many times politicians get fired and even jailed for receiving improper gifts, money etc. He is not familiar with that.

Granted that USA is very corrupted at the political levels (much more than Europe) and some forms of lobbying are actually legalized corruption. Still, when things come out, people go to jail. Anybody can bring anything up against anybody and anybody can sue the government. Try suing the government in Vietnam or complaining, you go to jail in no time.

No, VN will NOT try hard to clean corruption. Corrupted people can't clean up corruption. What they are doing now is using corruption charges to eliminate the political opposition. Same as Xi has been doing in China.

Exactly. That's the type of thinking that allows the corruption to continue and thrive.
Hey, don't do anything about the corruption, its not so bad, others have too. Never mind.

Bro, I just feel funny when someone think VN system is corrupted like cancer

Yes, corruption in VN is a cancer. Every time they ask businesses what is their number 1 problem, its always the same: corruption, and is getting worse every year.

In what European country or in USA businesses say something like that?

Yes, things changed, corruption is getting worse every year, all the polls say that.

That oligarchy is called the government bureaucrats oligarchy. They are a class in itself and they are above everything and everybody.

Back
Top Bottom