What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Heavy stuff

IMG_2180.JPG

IMG_2181.JPG

You Indonesians are in denial, your logistics is absolute nightmare with so many different weapons and vehicles being used under same categories.

That alone is very crippling in a war time operation and in the end more costly since Indonesia is a large importer of arms.

Indonesian military competence that is has is from expensive toys it has that compensate for incompetence.

NK navy has 80 subs and a lot of semi and fully submersible infiltration and torpedo boats.

Not all Vietnamese are like these, man. Most do like and respect Indonesia. Do not lump all Vietnamese and oversea ethnic Viet together.

What? You come into a Vietnamese forum, you start talking shit about Vietnamese, wtf did you expect? You don't talk shit then pretend you're a victim; that trait must be inherent among indonesian.

Let them be, they are living in their own fantasy, their parent inhale too much agent orange that makes them a bit "special" if you know what i mean lols...... You know, i have to admit that vietnamese are number one in south east asia, number one in delusional and bullshiting.....

Coming from someone who live in a country run on an antiquated caste system LOL. You know what that mean? It means you guys are a bunch of fucking inbreed.

If Vietnam is not #1, who the **** is? indonesia? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA please, please, the comedic value in that thought alone is too much for me. LOLOL

Is this the quality of vietnamese people!!?? i dont know i should laugh or took pity

Indonesians are deserving of pity. Just look at their pitiful history. Just a unremarkable piece of shit that will be conquered by Vietnam LOL

just a big lol, how? they dont have meaningful Navy

North Korea can completely conquer indonesia in less than a week. indonesian would run and abandon all their equipment at the first shot. I'm sorry but that is reality. you guys can't even operate an AA gun without killing each other on accident. if that is not a show of incompetent i don't know what is. LOL

And look at you, the reason why you're all wrapped up is because you cant bare the humiliation of showing it LOL

Last edited:
Big lols for you and your delution bhahaha..... Caste system!? Errrrr perhaps you mistaken us with India lol.... Talking about lack of education :)

Big lols for you and your delution bhahaha..... Caste system!? Errrrr perhaps you mistaken us with India lol.... Talking about lack of education :)

http://www.globalindonesianvoices.com/27435/encountering-balis-caste-system/

Don't know your own country. Talk about education, dear lord, the ignorance is astounding.

Or, one can always be in denial, but that does not change the fact.

Is that you dressing up pretending to be a soldier? I'll bitch slap your pussy indonesian *** like the joke that you are LOL

Let them be, they are living in their own fantasy, their parent inhale too much agent orange that makes them a bit "special" if you know what i mean lols...... You know, i have to admit that vietnamese are number one in south east asia, number one in delusional and bullshiting.....

You realise person madokafc responding to is not vietnamese? Some croat dude.

Nah, viet are vietnamese, i am not replying on that croat guy, i am out now, i will let those vietnamese imagining shit that will never happen, good days you gays, i have to drive to work.

http://www.globalindonesianvoices.com/27435/encountering-balis-caste-system/

Don't know your own country. Talk about education, dear lord, the ignorance is astounding.

Or, one can always be in denial, but that does not change the fact.

Is that you dressing up pretending to be a soldier? I'll bitch slap your pussy indonesian *** like the joke that you are LOL

Dude from your own article:

However, due to modernization the rules of caste are no longer as rigid as it used to be, as apparent in Bali and India—two well-known societies which still practice the caste system. In Bali especially, instead of their caste, people are classified based on their economy status.

In India, people from differing castes can study in the same schools, ride the same trains and buses, and dine in the same restaurants. Meanwhile in Bali, someone from a lower caste can work in higher positions compared to those from a higher caste, or own capital.

In Bali especially, this caste thing was never strong to begin with....discrimination nowadays is mostly economic and ethnic based, which is not an Indonesia specific thing. Quoting Bali would be like quoting the Cham hill tribes etc in Vietnam representing all of Vietnam.

Anyways this is all going way OT. Can we stop dragging in India, Indonesia, Caste etc etc and other countries for no Vietnam related reason?

Lets focus on Vietnam defence please.

Funny for a Indonesian to come here and criticize VPA anti-aircraft system while the Indonesia military only operate MANPADS on truck and same Soviet - era auto-cannon (or Chinese copies that blow their troop up), not even a single dedicate medium range AA missile system. North Korea may as well fire away their missiles into Indonesia butt and you all will just take it with joy :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

But well let return to the topic of the thread. The most difficult task of each live ammo exercise of the VPA is not in the the exercise itself, its the preparation that take up most of the time. Most important one are unloading and loading the ammunition, this is to make sure that they dont just blow up in the soldier face.
UugLLxx.jpg

aLCygLg.jpg

y0Lu9IS.jpg

7NxZFIJ.jpg

5L6VWK7.jpg

Last edited:
Who can have a stronger coast guard force than VN in the region ?? :cool:
No one, as long as China is not counted as "in the region".

China Coast Guard Ships, No. 2901, No. 3901, 12000 ton in displacement, both deployed in South China Sea

Ship 2901, in Sanya, Hainan Province
2901.JPG

Ship 3901, in waters of Xisha Islands
3901.jpg

No one, as long as China is not counted as "in the region".

China Coast Guard Ships, No. 2901, No. 3901, 12000 ton in displacement, both deployed in South China Sea

Ship 2901, in Sanya, Hainan Province
View attachment 405036

Ship 3901, in waters of Xisha Islands
View attachment 405037
He probably has Southeast Asia as region in mind. True nobody can't beat China, yours is longer. The girls like you.

Back
Top Bottom