What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

These are comparable to classic cars.
if you refer to age, yes;
but if you refer to value, NO.

Many people are willing to pay 2~4x of new BMW car prices to get a classic car. But who on earth willing to pay 2~4x of new SU-27/30 prices to get a "classic" Su-22??

Many people are willing to pay 2~4x of new BMW car prices to get a classic car. But who on earth willing to pay 2~4x of new SU-27/30 prices to get a "classic" Su-22??

Neither. I was speaking of function.

You're Chinese, yes? How would you feel if Vietnam went to war with China, and in the middle of a raging decisive battle, Vietnam rolled out some t-55's that have to be carried by trucks because only the turret and gun work. Despite being a ridiculous and comical sight, it is surprisingly effective. Mounted on these broken tanks are giant flag with a troll face and the question "problem?" written on it.....?

You're Chinese, yes? How would you feel if Vietnam went to war with China, and in the middle of a raging decisive battle, Vietnam rolled out some t-55's that have to be carried by trucks because only the turret and gun work. Despite being a ridiculous and comical sight, it is surprisingly effective. Mounted on these broken tanks are giant flag with a troll face and the question "problem?" written on it.....

1. Yes, I'm Chinese. Unlike some false flagger that trying to hide the nationality, I report my flag honestly and openly

2. I don't think there will be war between China and Vietnam in the short to medium future. Lots of verbal quarrel between the two, that's for sure, but few chance for a real war.

3. It may be useful in WW2, or in Syria. That's it.

"Who care if its old? As long as it can go boom, we will keep it". VPA policy on storing equipment's.

2-301015hha32161811709-1446233641718-0-24-335-479-crop-1446311011373.jpg

dieu-chua-biet-ve-phao-tu-hanh-asu85-cua-viet-nam_161447686.jpg

phao-zis3-cua-hai-quan-viet-nam-manh-co-nao_182343557.jpg

bao-tay-quan-tam-sat-thu-diet-tang-su-100-cua-viet-nam-1-bb-baaadTAcMe.jpg

@Shotgunner51 @ahojunk @waz
sirs, this guy is making trolling and flaming. Will be great if you can take a look and take some actions. Many thanks in advance.

This has everything to do with Vietnamese military. They've got to work with what they've got. Just happens to be defunct tanks piggy backing trucks winning a war. Vietnam do in fact field t-55 tanks so if you're inflame than i think the issue here is you. They've trolled US troops with booby traps. If you want to deny a fact....well, you can't actually deny a fact.

I'm not trolling you though. In our theoretical scenario, Vietnam is trolling China, which does not constitute to me trolling you. Based on general principle, I can't be banned for trolling because technically I'm not.

Last edited:
This has everything to do with Vietnamese military. They've got to work with what they've got. Just happens to be defunct tanks piggy backing trucks winning a war. Vietnam do in fact field t-55 tanks so if you're inflame than i think the issue here is you. They've trolled US troops with booby traps. If you want to deny a fact....well, you can't actually deny a fact.

I'm not trolling you though. In our theoretical scenario, Vietnam is trolling China, which does not constitute to me trolling you. Based on general principle, I can't be banned for trolling because technically I'm not.
To discuss the efficiency of the weapon system is one thing. But to put the comment like "drove its troll flag all the way to Beijing", that's another thing. That's trolling.

I won't respond you furthur on this. I leave the judgement to the admin. team.

1. Yes, I'm Chinese. Unlike some false flagger that trying to hide the nationality, I report my flag honestly and openly

2. I don't think there will be war between China and Vietnam in the short to medium future. Lots of verbal quarrel between the two, that's for sure, but few chance for a real war.

3. It may be useful in WW2, or in Syria. That's it.

You're right. This forum is a waste of time.

Vietnam to launch home-made satellites for earth observation
By Toan Dao October 14, 2016 | 10:27 am GMT+7
picodragon1-1476369055-8203-1476369317_660x396.jpg

Japan's HTV-4 cargo spacecraft was launched into space, carrying Vietnam’s micro satellite PicoDragon in 2013. Photo from Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology

The country is working closely with Japan on its plan for four new satellites.

Vietnam plans to launch four earth observation satellites in the coming years, most of which will be manufactured in the country, the government said in a post on its website on Thursday.

The Vietnam National Satellite Center (VNSC) plans to use a Japan’s Epsilon missile to bring MicroDragon, a 50-kilogram satellite, into orbit in early 2018.

The satellite is developed by VNSC researchers under instruction of professors from a group of Japanese universities. The main missions of MicroDragon are assessing coastal water quality to develop aquaculture and locating living resources. VNSC is scheduled to launch the NanoDragon, weighing six kilograms, in 2019. The earth observation satellite will be in charge of providing support for an automatic system for identifying sea vessels and monitoring of fishing boats.

Two other radar earth observation satellites, the LOTUSat-1 and 2, about 600 kg in weight each, are set to be launched by 2022, the government said. The LOTUSat-1 will be manufactured by Japan with Vietnam's assistance. The other will be manufactured by Vietnamese engineers.

The first remote sensing made-in-Vietnam satellite, the PicoDragon, was successfully launched into space in 2013. The design, manufacturing and test of the earth observation satellite were all done by Vietnam.

Vietnam’s first telecom satellite VINASAT-1 was put into orbit in 2008 and the second telecom satellite VINASAT-2 in 2012. Both are invested by the state-owned group Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications (VNPT). VNSC has sent 36 young engineers to study satellite technology in Japan and established cooperation in training with five Japanese universities.

You're right. This forum is a waste of time.

Is somebody asking or paying you to be here?

To discuss the efficiency of the weapon system is one thing. But to put the comment like "drove its troll flag all the way to Beijing", that's another thing. That's trolling.

I won't respond you furthur on this. I leave the judgement to the admin. team.

That's exactly it. Vietnam is trolling China. I'm not trolling you. What part of that did you not understand?

why going to war? cheaper is going to cinema. How about "Apocalypse Now (1979)" directed by Francis Ford Coppola? one of the best Vietnam movie films of all time. at the end, even all actors went nuts.

apocalypse-now.jpg

apocalypse-now-1-by-jock-600x400.jpg

Is somebody asking or paying you to be here?

That's exactly it. Vietnam is trolling China. I'm not trolling you. What part of that did you not understand?

huh? was I talking to you? Take your garbage somewhere else.

Z131, one of the primary manufacturers of VPA military supplies ranging from equipment to ammunition. Some newest stuff are said to be develop there such PG7-VR antitank round.

Quite frankly, this assumption is true, at least in the next 30-40 years.

Vietnam and China do have intense clashes in the SCS, but the fact is that both countries need the other one for political and geographic influence.

the last royal family of Vietnam

empress Nam Phuong

nam-phuong-the-bao-dais-spouse-in-her-fathers-property-near-saigon-picture-id56214157

hoang-hau-viet-nam-cung-tung-thuoc-top-nguoi-hoang-toc-xinh-dep-tren-the-gioi_20160221204931131.jpg

with her husband: emperor Bao Dai, the last Nguyen ruler
hoang-hau-nam-phuong.jpg

hoang-hau-nam-phuong.jpg

nam-phuong-the-bao-dais-spouse-have-just-received-the-cross-of-of-picture-id56214159

nam-phuong-empress-of-annam-wife-of-bao-dai-with-her-children-at-the-picture-id56214226

empress-nam-phuong-wife-of-emperor-bao-dai-of-vietnam-waiting-to-be-picture-id505808508

nam-phuong-wife-of-bao-dai-annams-empress-france-1949-rv451316-picture-id56233861

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom