What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

About delay on C705 missile, rumor say it's because technical communication problem, between crew on presidential ship and field operator..
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2s1kk6v&s=9#.V9x3MZN96Rs
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2j32ydk&s=9#.V9x3HJN96Rs
In video above the missile working properly (operator countdown in Indonesian, and missile launch) the delay just around 4 second not 5 minutes.

We are still learn about this missile system... and evaluate.
And we try hard to master this new system. Just like Yakhont and C802 missile test, at first test it was missed the target, at second test we did it successfully (video bellow).

Hope my explanation can answer your question.
Salute from Indonesian comrade.:police:

@Langkasukan please respect other don't provoke other.

If your explanation is "TRUE" .. It is good news for China .... Don't destroy their "Good Reputation" because of "incompetency" of your people to launch that missile ...:-)
it is up to you to be understood or not

Shit happens all the time, no need to bash our Indo fellows, my friends :police:

** Disclaimer: Regarding your observation and @Carlosa claims, I have no connection and/or access to Vietnamese military secrets and restricted bases. So do not report me to the authorities :suicide2:

Lol has sis mado bragged she works for sales department? I believe after this disaster her year end bonus is at risk :D

no problemo to me after all my parents company is came from US and we had connection with Indonesian Air Forces in related F16 project, so your worries is misplaced

for the C705 thingy is if you look at my post i am not conveniently sitting with the idea to purchase and lisence them. Though it just a little setback, after all our main combatants fleets is armed with Exocet, C802 and Yakhont missiles

Shit happens all the time, no need to bash our Indo fellows, my friends :police:

** Disclaimer: Regarding your observation and @Carlosa claims, I have no connection and/or access to Vietnamese military secrets and restricted bases. So do not report me to the authorities :suicide2:

Too late, already reported to C2. They want to see you tomorrow at 8 am sharp for a green tea drinking session.

no problemo to me after all my parents company is came from US and we had connection with Indonesian Air Forces in related F16 project, so your worries is misplaced

for the C705 thingy is if you look at my post i am not conveniently sitting with the idea to purchase and lisence them. Though it just a little setback, after all our main combatants fleets is armed with Exocet, C802 and Yakhont missiles

All is fine, the actual setback is that this type of testing needs to be done in private and previously while working out the interface and performance of the ship and missile. not in an exercise being watched by the president.

And yes, its a bad idea to work with chinese missiles. And on top of everything, the delay to do the TOT seems to be based on "copyright concerns" of the technology that they stole from the Russians in the first place. That's really comical.

Will the coast guard use eurocopter?

klf_helicopter_2278361.jpg

hinh-anh-nghiem-thu-san-dap-truc-thang-tren-tau-8004_1774990.jpg

In the future, i think that Coast Guard and Fisheries control will employ more European helicopters, much better for ship - to - ship operations while concentrate and upgrade the Kamov fleet for warship uses.

A EC 155 landing on CSB 8004. Currently there are several line of non - combat capable European helicopters in service such as Puma, Dauphi and EC

14264873_1219459148112038_6538317754880905945_n.jpg

Not everyone knows him: the US ambassador to Vietnam Ted Osius. One of the two most frequently guests to the Army headquarters. The other guest is China ambassador to Vietnam. Here again, when Vietnam government chief Prime minister Phuc flies to China for consultation, he visits the Army chief. The two guys apparently want to be kept updated what's going on :D

609348-Z-IBB96-397.jpg

He can speak and understand Vietnamese. Though with little accent. For an American it is not too bad. He is especially interested of Vietnam history. On a visit to the former headquarters of Vietnamese army during the decisive battle of Dien bien phu. The man of the left is the youngest son of late Vo Nguyen Giap.

Photo_1_JVNK.jpg.ashx

Last edited:
What r u saying? Was i wrong to say nirbhay is failed project? Nirbhay can only fly low for 100 km, mate.

Do you know meaning of R&D phase at industrial level?

But you CPC chaps never able to understand this as you guys always done stealing.

YUP .. Indon want to save money .. but now got nothing from China

I can't understand why Indon still "confident" with their 'DOWNGRADE" 'C705 missiles for their KCR-40 ...

Based on info available .. Indon has already purchased 500 units of C705 from China as a "pre conditrion" for their ToT scheme with China...but, it is still no "major progress" in their ToT with China (after 10 years)...:cheesy:
@hoangsa74 cousins doing very decent job in R&D and quality control.

That is not sea hugging but sea kissing( new tech. developed by CPC chaps).

About delay on C705 missile, rumor say it's because technical communication problem, between crew on presidential ship and field operator..
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2s1kk6v&s=9#.V9x3MZN96Rs
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2j32ydk&s=9#.V9x3HJN96Rs
In video above the missile working properly (operator countdown in Indonesian, and missile launch) the delay just around 4 second not 5 minutes.

We are still learn about this missile system... and evaluate.
And we try hard to master this new system. Just like Yakhont and C802 missile test, at first test it was missed the target, at second test we did it successfully (video bellow).

Hope my explanation can answer your question.
Salute from Indonesian comrade.:police:

@Langkasukan please respect other don't provoke other.

Seems like BrahMos quality control is better than Yakhont, that's why in 50 tests of BrahMos , that always hit the target.

Even after being sub standard of Yakhont. Right @hoangsa74? :Rofl:

This is the reason India use Indian/Israeli build seekers in BrahMos.

Yes very embarrassing for a self proclaimed leader of ASEAN :rofl:
But India Japan openly backing Vietnam as leader of ASEAN. :/

Last edited:
Radar guided Redut P35 Missile, nearly as old as the Army´s T55 Tanks, but is still as deadly as hell. range 500km, speed 1.4 Mach, 1,000kg conventional warhead. the missile system was delivered by the USSR during Sino-Vietnam war, can destroy 100,000 ton aircraft carrier with a single blow.

tim-hieu-suc-manh-cua-lu-doan-679_8043550.png

Viet%2Bantiship2.jpg

redut_2702084.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I accidentally came across. Indonesia apparently bought downgraded export version of antiship missiles that are downgraded from original Chinese missiles :woot:
If they did downgrade it, do the Chinese want to make themselves look like a bad seller? The main problems were reported as miscommunication between commands during the exercises, and techical reasons (rumored) that the missile were fired beyond the ship's radar range (BLOS).

And the original Chinese missile is a downgraded copy of Russian missiles.
Russian? I thought it was Exocet? (the C-705)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom