What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

You are trying to win a meaningless battle.
Whether I agree with you guys on things or not, I wouldnt call you as foolish and so on. In person, I consider WH as a little brother.

We should do our best to clarify our own post to other enquiries on it.
An Indian didn´t ask you for more details if he didnt pay attention to your content.
One more thing. When I said a certain shipyard can make warships based on a certain variant xyz, that means how I interpreted it.

It is like situation when I see a painting and try to interpre what the painter wants to say.

I take the message from the website, combine it with other news related to it, and make the statement. It is not translated word by word. My interpretation can be right or wrong. If the latter, I have no problem at all if someone corrects it.

But I take thing very personally with stalker, who contributes nothing but awaits a chance to jump in, asking me for this for that with ill intentions.

One more thing. When I said a certain shipyard can make warships based on a certain variant xyz, that means how I interpreted it.

It is like situation when I see a painting and try to interpre what the painter wants to say.

I take the message from the website, combine it with other news related to it, and make the statement. It is not translated word by word. My interpretation can be right or wrong. If the latter, I have no problem at all if someone corrects it.

But I take thing very personally with stalker, who contributes nothing but awaits a chance to jump in, asking me for this for that with ill intentions.

Assuming as most of members here, itself is very normal.
As advised by Carlosa, I understand that there's something happened between you 2 before.
WH intercepted Carlosa posts in Indian forum by similar issue, too.

But we feel it's very normal to have someone doubt on credit of our posts, because sometimes our posts created from feeling, even our dream. And our dreams used to be different.

We didn't judge on a single post, but if we focus on that single post ( DN2000 ), the better way is correcting your post Viet, worse way is "la làng" WH.

Let continue on the main topics: Military, Defence, Diplomacy

The schedule of Barack Obama´s visit has changed: the Airforce One will hit Vietnam ground on May 23. The US President will hold talks Hanoi on May 23 and in Saigon on May 24. the plane will leave for Japan on the afternoon of May 25 for the G7 Summit. so the visit is cut down by a day.

as one of the 7 special guests invited by the Japanese govenment under Shinzo Abe, the new Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc is scheduled to depart for Japan, holding talks with the G7 countries on May 26-27. so the lost day is partially a loss.

Airforce One

maxresdefault.jpg

the reschedule may be partially caused by the visit of the new Vietnamese government under Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, the first oversea visit: a five-day official summit in Russia from May 16-20, where he will meet the President of Russia Vladimir Putin.

Newly elected Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc sworn in at the Parliament.

_89117076_032338387-1.jpg

Actually, as initial plan, Obama arrives late on 22 May ( means before noon 22 May, US time ), now revised to early on 23 May means after noon 22 May Washington time.

I estimated he departed on or about early on 22 May or late on 21 May, Washington time.

And Obama would stay in Hanoi on 23 May and leave Hanoi on 24 May afternoon as earliest.
He has been to HCMC until leaving for Japan at 25 May afternoon.

His schedule change considered to be very normal.
Our customer always start the visit on working days. 22 May is Sunday, the election day too.

Last edited:
Can any of Vietnam shipyards build submarines, like those of Kilo attack submarines the Navy currently operate?

maxresdefault.jpg

some say impossible, not realistic right now, nor in the near future. too complex, too difficult, out of reach.
though some other say one of the candidates that could be able to build submarines is Song Cam shipyard in the northern city of Hai Phong. I think it is a long way. the important thing is we need men and women with vision.

Song Cam shipyard

songcam_kjet.jpg

Can any of Vietnam shipyards build submarines, like those of Kilo attack submarines the Navy currently operate?

maxresdefault.jpg

some say impossible, not realistic right now, nor in the near future. too complex, too difficult, out of reach.
though some other say one of the candidates that could be able to build submarines is Song Cam shipyard in the northern city of Hai Phong. I think it is a long way. the important thing is we need men and women with vision.

Song Cam shipyard

songcam_kjet.jpg

Its not just the shipyard, the steel used in submarines is special. Indonesia is doing it now under Korean license. You can ask @madokafc what they had to sep up to be able to build them.

yo guys what kind anti tank weaponry you have?

RPG-7 which is standard issue , we also have PG-7VR warhead for modern ERA

viet-nam-se-san-xuat-sat-thu-diet-tang-dung-mot-lan-rpg-28-30-1-bb-baaacktMg7.jpg

RPG-29, a limited amount is on hand

zing-rpg-291.jpg

RPG-2, quite old but still somewhat effective for light armored target

20160425-tai-sao-viet-nam-hien-it-dung-sung-chong-tang-b40-15.jpg

Its not just the shipyard, the steel used in submarines is special. Indonesia is doing it now under Korean license. You can ask @madokafc what they had to sep up to be able to build them.

yep i confirm this in 2030 indonesia able make submarine, jets KFX/IFX and tanks, and we will sell it to asean member hihihihi

How about this ?
ngac-nhien-phao-tu-hanh-2s3-viet-nam-co-the-chong-tang-hinh-8.jpg

this is ww2 SU 76?

we are collaborating with Korean Posco Steel industries to setting up new steel mills to be used on warships, then setting up new ship design research center, setting up new metallurgy school institute, and doing a lot of research and joint agreements with other countries, building a lot of research facilities to be used for the development of warships and submarines. Not to mention sending off hundreds if not thousands of scientist and engineer to South Korean, France, Germany, Turkey, Russia to learn about shipyard and submarine production and building a lot of technical skills.....

More info on our collaboration with Posco :

2013 News

POSCO began operations of Southeast Asia’s first integrated steelworks. POSCO conducted a ceremony in Cilegon, Indonesia on December 23rd, to ignite the 3 million ton furnace for the first time.

This marked the first time in 40 years that POSCO began producing molten iron overseas since its first effort on Yeongilman Bay in Pohang. POSCO’s 40 years of devotion to steel has begun to make its appearance overseas.

Krakatau POSCO was jointly established by POSCO and Indonesia’s state-run Krakatau Steel at a share ratio of 7 to 3, and boasts iron making, steelmaking, and steel plate production facilities. The company is capable of producing 1.8 million tons of slab and 1.2 million tons of steel plate.

- See more at: http://globalblog.posco.com/krakata...steelworks_in_indonesia/#sthash.ahAqNN3T.dpuf

The investment will continue until 2020 as I remember based on the plan, and just Yesterday Posco has given its promise to make more investment during JokoWidodo visit to South Korea.

we are collaborating with Korean Posco Steel industries to setting up new steel mills to be used on warships, then setting up new ship design research center, setting up new metallurgy school institute, and doing a lot of research and joint agreements with other countries, building a lot of research facilities to be used for the development of warships and submarines. Not to mention sending off hundreds if not thousands of scientist and engineer to South Korean, France, Germany, Turkey, Russia to learn about shipyard and submarine production and building a lot of technical skills.....

Thanks.

There you go @Viet Now you look at that list and check how many of those things are being done by VN, that will give you an idea about the prospects.

yep i confirm this in 2030 indonesia able make submarine, jets KFX/IFX and tanks, and we will sell it to asean member hihihihi

this is ww2 SU 76?

2S3 Akatsiya, 152mm self-propelled gun. Produced in Russia from 1967 to 1993.

More info on our collaboration with Posco :

2013 News

POSCO began operations of Southeast Asia’s first integrated steelworks. POSCO conducted a ceremony in Cilegon, Indonesia on December 23rd, to ignite the 3 million ton furnace for the first time.

This marked the first time in 40 years that POSCO began producing molten iron overseas since its first effort on Yeongilman Bay in Pohang. POSCO’s 40 years of devotion to steel has begun to make its appearance overseas.

Krakatau POSCO was jointly established by POSCO and Indonesia’s state-run Krakatau Steel at a share ratio of 7 to 3, and boasts iron making, steelmaking, and steel plate production facilities. The company is capable of producing 1.8 million tons of slab and 1.2 million tons of steel plate.

- See more at: http://globalblog.posco.com/krakata...steelworks_in_indonesia/#sthash.ahAqNN3T.dpuf

The investment will continue until 2020 as I remember based on the plan, and just Yesterday Posco has given its promise to make more investment during JokoWidodo visit to South Korea.

Alhumdulillah

Back
Top Bottom