What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

dong-tac-dieu-luyen-cua-dac-cong-vn-1462782394.jpg

hey @jhungary can you comment on the guy in this pic, his stance, his grip, etc.? We are debating about it on fb and several people are saying his stance, etc. looks off, not in a proper firing position, etc...

hey @jhungary can you comment on the guy in this pic, his stance, his grip, etc.? We are debating about it on fb and several people are saying his stance, etc. looks off, not in a proper firing position, etc...

depending on several factors.........

I can't see his weapon, but if his weapon eject from the right (like a M4) the casing is going to hit that guy in the face every time he fired.

Also, I would avoid using right hand on left corner, most SF train guy learn to deal with both hand, you use your left on left corner, that way you are not that much exposed, but then that is not a must

Another thing I will do is I will not hold the weapon 90 degree to the floor, I would hold it 45 degree and aim with my left eye, that way, the casing is going to eject off just over the head and you won't be that exposed either.

Another thing I probably won't do is I won't stand up straight. I will crouch a bit, people expect you to peek over in eye level, that is what you won't do, usually the first one peek around would be crouched down.

But then that's just me...

The guns provided by hosts. Not theirs.

dd.jpg

lam-chu-mot-goc-toa-nha-1462782395.jpg

moi-thanh-vien-ll-chong-khung-bo-deu-duoc-trang-bi-hien-dai-1462782396.jpg

phat-trien-tan-cong-1462782396.jpg

canh-gioi-sau-khi-hoan-thanh-nhiem-vu-1462782394.jpg

chien12-1446704382078-173-0-510-660-crop-1446704426114.jpg

Last edited:
Well there are a few thing i would like to say :

- FN P90 has a downward ejection port so either way of holding the gun is fine

- Yeah, the training guns are from the host country, we only bring over our uniform and the helmet

-Quite sure there are some posing photos and some taken during rapid movement so its not clearly show the technique our SF employed.

guys and girls, can we discuss on more important things that shaken the world than how is the best way to hold a gun or how a gun is called correctly in military term?

How about this?

Adopting a strategy of liberating the ASEAN bloc from chinese stranglehold by broadening the relationship of ASEAN to other major powers, especially countries we like, America and Russia. I think, the Chinese won´t be amused.

the upcoming ASEAN-Russia Summit in Sochi, 19-20 May.

Greeting the Russian Ambassador to Vietnam Konstantin Vnukov.
051907.jpg

and hmmmm...suddently I have the feeling, the U.S.S. John C. Stennis aircraft carrier accompanied by destroyers and cruisers could be the next honorary guest to the Cam Ranh Bay :D

uss-john-c-stennis04660466.jpg

wet dream.
President Obama on board the CBG in Cam Ranh bay.

wet dream.
President Obama on board the CBG in Cam Ranh bay.
haven´t you read the latest news?

Vietnamese Armed Forces is expected to be put on full alert with combat readiness during the visit of Barack Obama to Vietnam. with no fly-zones. I would wonder if the US Armed Forces in the region won´t be on red alert.

the VCP boss Nguyen Phu Trong just visits the Cam Ranh base to make sure every soldier fulfils his obligation.

Trong_1_BJUT.jpg

Well a full lift on arms ban would be great. A few C-130 and P-3 would do us nicely now :)

coincidently, the official visit day at the election day 22nd of May.
Security on election is also needed.

I wish they will announce the direct flight between two.
so there would be some daily cross wide SCS flights that need freedom of overflight.

Last edited:
A bunch of BULLS...blame it on Francophone Unit.

This is not about what language you speak, nor about how you train with your weapon. I spoke 4 different languages myself, Chinese, English, Spanish and Swedish. Which is the mother tounge of my mother, my birth place, my dad and my wife.

The problem is, you won't be "Confused" by the parts of a shotgun no matter which language you learn from, the barrel of a shotgun would always be a barrel, it would be pipa in Swedish but you will never call it kanon because a barrel is a barrel. That is the basic professional knowledge of a weapon, and that thing will never change. I am not saying you said Fat "Barrel" instead of Pipa "Gun Barrel" which is simply a confusion of word when you translate to a different language. It never about the choice of word, it's about the knowledge and the understanding of any given subject.

I never get upset with someone disagree with me, in all my military related post, I always say there are more than one way to achieve your objective. I just don't get along with faker.

Fucking idiot, don’t say words that I didn’t wrote. I never blame anything on my unit. I start to know what kind of little loser you are, you are just a guy that spend all days on computer and eager to show off how much you have memorize from military manuals and books. Every idiots (and children) like you can read and memorize parts, procedures and terminologies found in military manuals and in internet, and then claiming to be military expert. Knowing all parts of a plane, flying procedures and aviation terminologies doesn’t mean you are a pilot neither you can fly a plane. Everything you posted is just text book, copy & paste, nothing practical but all things learn by heart . You are not a professional soldier, it just a title you give to yourself, because the real ones doesn’t talk or act like that and most important of all doesn't have time to spend all day on computer... You are just a fanatic military enthusiast that walking around with his dog tags, wear T-shirt with army logo and have military stickers on your car and play airsoft in weekend, a real loser. You never done or accomplish anything, beside memorizing military manuals and eager to show off and impose to people what you know by heart. You just a theory guy not a field guy.

I will like to see you in person, and see if you talk and act as tough in real life. Because in real life you assume what you say and there no place to run or hide. But a tough guy like you just hide behind a computer screen and talk shit with his keyboard... Yeah a real professional internet warrior !!! Oh I see you call some reinforcement, you homo boyfriend came help you and posted something… By the way, your posts are fucking long and boring so I assume you have a big mouth, just as big as a whore’s pussy that we can put 6 dicks in your mouth and you will be still talking

Here an article talking about you, read it douchebag, it an order.

5 Ways To Spot An Army Douchebag

http://thoughtcatalog.com/belmont-du-maurier/2014/04/5-ways-to-spot-an-army-douchebag/

Last edited:
Fucking idiot, don’t say words that I didn’t wrote. I never blame anything on my unit. I start to know what kind of little loser you are, you are just a guy that spend all days on computer and eager to show off how much you have memorize from military manuals and books. Every idiots (and children) like you can read and memorize parts, procedures and terminologies found in military manuals and in internet, and then claiming to be military expert. Knowing all parts of a plane, flying procedures and aviation terminologies doesn’t mean you are a pilot neither you can fly a plane. Everything you posted is just text book, copy & paste, nothing practical but all things learn by heart . You are not a professional soldier, it just a title you give to yourself, because the real ones doesn’t talk or act like that and most important of all doesn't have time to spend all day on computer... You are just a fanatic military enthusiast that walking around with his dog tags, wear T-shirt with army logo and have military stickers on your car and play airsoft in weekend, a real loser. You never done or accomplish anything, beside memorizing military manuals and eager to show off and impose to people what you know by heart. You just a theory guy not a field guy.

I will like to see you in person, and see if you talk and act as tough in real life. Because in real life you assume what you say and there no place to run or hide. But a tough guy like you just hide behind a computer screen and talk shit with his keyboard... Yeah a real professional internet warrior !!! Oh I see you call some reinforcement, you homo boyfriend came help you and posted something… By the way, your posts are fucking long and boring so I assume you have a big mouth, just as big as a whore’s pussy that we can put 6 dicks in your mouth and you will be still talking

http://thoughtcatalog.com/belmont-du-maurier/2014/04/5-ways-to-spot-an-army-douchebag/

lol Faker.............

You don't know what is the true value of the Military, aren't you?

Military is all about professionalism, and one part of the professionalism is for a person to understand what they do and how they do it. And a majority of that part is that for you to understand what you will use in battle in order for you to survive in war, and in a way you can communicate with your fellow soldier so you don't need to train with a specific script and people from the same organisation can understand what the heck is going on.

People like you are a prime example why it make a bad name for people like me. I NEVER glorify what I did for a living, people who know who I am in this forum almost certainly know how I feel about war, if you have a son, I would tell you that your son should never join the military in the first place. People like you, on the other hand, know NOTHING about the hardship of war, and go around and tell people this and that as if people bled for, people sweat for is for your own pleasure. But no, you did not stop there. You claim to be a combat vet. Which is something I NEVER understand why people would do that. What is the point to pretend you were in battle?

People like you see war and solider as a story book or movie script, people like me sweat and bled for people like you so you can stay home and sit in front of a computer and pretend to be a soldier. Man, I did not spend 2 tours in the middle east so you can do that. And that is the reason why you fail to understand why term like that is important for soldier like us, for you, it's just a term, for us, it's a sort of an identity.

I worked 2 and a half years on military intelligence, that is my job to spot something fake from afar. It doesn't take really much to spot a fake like you to be honest. The way you talk about combat is exactly someone who wasn't in the forefront of war would say, that's because you saw and know war by sitting in front of a TV, we know and feel war by being there, you never know what it's like to fight in a sand storm, you never know the smell of the desert, you never know what it's like to have someone in that particular moment try to kill you, you should really consider it a blessing.

By the way, for a person who claim he don't speak English that well, you certain command a good enough English to insult me on this page. lol

I like to expose fraudster like you, the more you talk, the more you expose yourselves as a fake.

By the way, I don't wear my dog tag, I don't have a bumper sticker, I don't even wanted to wear my Class A anymore. And if you served in the field, you will understand, but unfortunately, being a faker, I don't think you will ever.

lol checkout this clown @gambit

ok thanks to those who commented on my question.

It seems that situation is currently tensed in this thread so I’ll set my question aside for now. I dont really know the history of the debate between J and M but I’ll say that, reading the last few pages, it seems to me that both J and M initially gave very similar answers but then later argued on the smaller differences.

*runs*

without judging who is right who is wrong, I´d like to cite a quote in the bibel:
‘Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone."

behave yourself

Back
Top Bottom