What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Although @Viet is strongly pro-West, but he looks like the representative Vietnamese member here, since he has brought more things on the table than you guys @Yorozuya (Black Flag) and @ComradeNam could ever bring.

Oh please, you like @Viet here because he is easy to manipulate and make fun of. Which is what you guys always do with him because he dont know how to debate you guys back.

You don’t like the rest of us Vietnamese members because you cannot debate us so all you do is report us to get us banned.

Oh please, you like @Viet here because he is easy to manipulate and make fun of. Which is what you guys always do with him because he dont know how to debate you guys back.

You don’t like the rest of us Vietnamese members because you cannot debate us so all you do is report us to get us banned.

lol, here we face more than just Vietnamese members, the US/Japanese/European/Indian/Turkish/Pinoy members are mostly hostile toward us, but do you see we have any trouble to handle against these members?

You have seriously overestimated yourselves, most Chinese members here are just toying with you guys.

I know you were expecting to become the first Vietnamese think tank, but later you got a bad record of getting banned several times, that's why you become rogue now.

Last edited:
lol, here we face more than just Vietnamese members, the US/Japanese/European/Indian/Turkish/Pinoy members are mostly hostile toward us, but do you see we have any trouble to handle against these members?

You have seriously overestimated yourself, most Chinese members here are toying with you guys.

I know you were expecting to become the first Vietnamese think tank, but later you got a bad record of getting banned several times, that's why you become rogue now.

LOL and most of the Turks/Indians/US members are saying the same thing: they are getting warned for every little reason in this Far East section because you Chinese are hiding behind your mod and cant debate other people on proper terms. So no, you guys still cannot handle anyone other than to ask your mod to ban other people.

LOL and most of the Turks/Indians/US members are saying the same thing: they are getting warned for every little reason in this Far East section because you Chinese are hiding behind your mod and cant debate other people on proper terms. So no, you guys still cannot handle anyone other than to ask your mod to ban other people.

These trolls have infringed the forum rules, that's why they got banned.

I even got banned once by Hu Songshan in my own thread, and I started this thread to discuss the history of KMT, not even aimed to attack other nations.

Do you see the Chinese members here regularly open a thread and troll on other nations? We mostly focus on our section.

Here is a message that I just got from BoQ77:

even I tried my best to stay away from trolling, but the Mod tried his best to find a way ( almost unreasonable ) to ban me several time. And finally he banned me from section with China name. I am sure that He planned to ban me and some others because they consider the truth we bring to the thread is a harmful source to China.
For some who cause less "harm" to China, he spares them.

These trolls have infringed the forum rules, that's why they got banned.

I even got banned once by Hu Songshan in my own thread, and I started this thread to discuss the history of KMT, not even aimed to attack other nations.

Do you see the Chinese members here regularly open a thread and troll on other nations? We mostly focus on our section.

Oh please, everyone can see that most Chinese members here can get away with racism, posting dead people (i.e. WW2), flame thread whereas non-Chinese members would get banned for the smallest reason like off-topic post. I once got banned (not even a warning) for posting a picture of a sunflower in a KMT thread because it was of “no-value”. While it take you guys around 15 posts of blatantly breaking rules like racist slur before a post get deleted as a token of active “moderation”. So even if it is usually 9 Chinese vs. 1 non-Chinese debating, you still have to hide behind your mod and ask him to ban people.

Here is a message that I just got from BoQ77:

even I tried my best to stay away from trolling, but the Mod tried his best to find a way ( almost unreasonable ) to ban me several time. And finally he banned me from section with China name. I am sure that He planned to ban me and some others because they consider the truth we bring to the thread is a harmful source to China.
For some who cause less "harm" to China, he spares them.

That is why I am leaving. They are just finding ways to slowly permanently banning the Vietnamese members while leaving the weak and naive members like @Viet around so that they could continue to manipulate and make fun of him as a joke. That is why I’m telling him to leave PDF too.

Anyway, this section is not interesting anymore. It is just mostly random topics or topic about Japan not apologizing, etc.

That is why I am leaving. They are just finding ways to slowly permanently banning the Vietnamese members while leaving the weak and naive members like @Viet around so that they could continue to manipulate and make fun of him as a joke. That is why I’m telling him to leave PDF too.

Anyway, this section is not interesting anymore. It is just mostly random topics or topic about Japan not apologizing, etc.

Yes, that's what I've been doing here, this is not worth the time. We need a different medium where to do our thing.

Anybody that gives a serious debate challenge to the chinese clowns gets banned, so let it be a chinese forum then.

Yes, that's what I've been doing here, this is not worth the time. We need a different medium where to do our thing.

Anybody that gives a serious debate challenge to the chinese clowns gets banned, so let it be a chinese forum then.

Carlosa, Viet, Yoro et al,

Don't leave the forum. Just do what i do -- in the event where you are being abetted to respond in an unprofessional matter, just ignore the one who is instigating insult posts. That is what I have done now, and well, i can't really even see almost 1/2 of the Chinese members now, lol. Just only a few.

Lastly, Yoro, Viet, Biendong, and Comrade et al, i see that you guys are fighting amongst yourselves. Don't allow yourselves to fall into the trap. Please. I don't know if you can see it or not.

I reiterate: Do not leave the forum. Stay, just don't respond to troll posts. In the event that you are victim of insulting posts and vitriol, just report it. DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT respond to vitriol with vitriol. Period.

Exactly, let this section turn into a “Chinese Defence Forum” where it is just a bunch of Chinese members cheerleading with themselves....which will eventually make this section dead because no one else will be interested in reading a bunch of Chinese cheerleaders (did you know CDF already got shut down and merged with another one because of their dwindling members?).

So guys like Viets is actually helping the Chinese members here by creating Vietnamese related posts and threads that helps keep the trolling and section active.

Carlosa, Viet, Yoro et al,

Don't leave the forum. Just do what i do -- in the event where you are being abetted to respond in an unprofessional matter, just ignore the one who is instigating insult posts. That is what I have done now, and well, i can't really even see almost 1/2 of the Chinese members now, lol. Just only a few.

Lastly, Yoro, Viet, Biendong, and Comrade et al, i see that you guys are fighting amongst yourselves. Don't allow yourselves to fall into the trap. Please. I don't know if you can see it or not.

I reiterate: Do not leave the forum. Stay, just don't respond to troll posts. In the event that you are victim of insulting posts and vitriol, just report it. DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT respond to vitriol with vitriol. Period.

Bro, you don’t know how biased this section is, you are a TTA so you might get a different treatment. We are getting warnings for the smallest excuse while Chinese members can openly post things like racial slur. And now, they are permanently banning Vietnamese members while the more openly trolling Chinese members can stick around. On top of this, even an admin (Horus) is siding with their decision. So its their forum, their rule.

We will leave because we no longer want to contribute to a forum that disrespect us and our country. You are basically telling us to tolerate the bias and racism in this forum by ignoring it and continue to contribute by posting. That dont make any sense to us. @Carlosa you agree?

Last edited:
Bro, you don’t know how biased this section is, you are a TTA so you might get a different treatment. We are getting warnings for the smallest excuse while Chinese members can openly post things like racial slur. And now, they are permanently banning Vietnamese members while the more openly trolling Chinese members can stick around. On top of this, even an admin (Horus) is siding with their decision. So its their forum, their choice.

We will leave because we no longer want to contribute to a forum that disrespect us and our country. You are basically telling us to tolerate the bias and racism in this forum by ignoring it and continue to contribute by posting. That dont make any sense to us. @Carlosa you agree?

I understand your position, and I respect your views as well as the views of your other countrymen. All I request is that you do not leave permanently, perhaps come visit once in a while, at least. I joined this forum because I was attracted to the multinationalism of PDF, and the rich number of different kinds of Asian perspectives. I hope you consider my simple request, my friend.

I understand your position, and I respect your views as well as the views of your other countrymen. All I request is that you do not leave permanently, perhaps come visit once in a while, at least. I joined this forum because I was attracted to the multinationalism of PDF, and the rich number of different kinds of Asian perspectives. I hope you consider my simple request, my friend.

I’ll come back once a while to say hi, sure. Other than that, I don’t see anything interesting in this forum anymore. We used to have interesting members like those from Myanmar, etc. But now its mostly random Chinese posts on trivial stuff or grudge post about Japan, etc.

I’m telling you, this Far East section will just eventually die like CDF. I am already getting bored with this section.

BTW, if you are an academic with post-grad degree, try to get an analyst membership in Wikistrat and spend your time there. Dont waste your time posting serious stuff here because this forum is becoming a joke now, thats my honest opinion.

I’ll come back once a while to say hi, sure. Other than that, I don’t see anything interesting in this forum anymore. We used to have interesting members like those from Myanmar, etc. But now its mostly random Chinese posts on trivial stuff or grudge post about Japan, etc.

I’m telling you, this Far East section will just eventually die like CDF. I am already getting bored with this section.

BTW, if you are an academic with post-grad degree, try to get an analyst membership in Wikistrat and spend your time there. Dont waste your time posting serious stuff here because this forum is becoming a joke now, thats my honest opinion.

To lighten you up, my friend, i will post a song that i listen to when i'm 'pi$$ed to high heavens'.

Enjoy, and don't leave. You'll give me an Achy Breaky Heart.... :p:

@Hamartia Antidote --- hahaha, i want you to listen to this song, too, bro.

Exactly, let this section turn into a “Chinese Defence Forum” where it is just a bunch of Chinese members cheerleading with themselves....which will eventually make this section dead because no one else will be interested in reading a bunch of Chinese cheerleaders (did you know CDF already got shut down and merged with another one because of their dwindling members?).

So guys like Viets is actually helping the Chinese members here by creating Vietnamese related posts and threads that helps keep the trolling and section active.

Bro, you don’t know how biased this section is, you are a TTA so you might get a different treatment. We are getting warnings for the smallest excuse while Chinese members can openly post things like racial slur. And now, they are permanently banning Vietnamese members while the more openly trolling Chinese members can stick around. On top of this, even an admin (Horus) is siding with their decision. So its their forum, their rule.

I agree, no problem to come here once in a while to say Hi, but to contribute to the forum is just to maintain the charade and to help them look legit, which they are not, no need for that.

We need to share our contact info (pm's), It might be other ways to share and interface, it would be good to keep the contact.

Last edited:
To lighten you up, my friend, i will post a song that i listen to when i'm 'pi$$ed to high heavens'.

Enjoy, and don't leave. You'll give me an Achy Breaky Heart.... :p:

@Hamartia Antidote --- hahaha, i want you to listen to this song, too, bro.

ha ha ha...not my favorite, I prefer "It Never Rains In Southern California", sung by Albert Hammond.

I like California. It is such a wonderful place, a heaven on earth. nice food, good weather, people. to mention, my relatives live there. I often travel to there, always want to return when back home. the state, or cali for short as our exile viets call it, reminds me of my country, where rainfall is as usual as sunshine and darkness. telling you a thing, my friend, the people of vietnam are superstitious. when a rain shower surpises a wedding, it brings luck, say the people. many babies will be born. here in germany, a rain shower does not last long. just short of duration. but everytime when it rains, it brings me back to to times, when I was young boy, running through the streets with others in the neighborhood, enjoying the warm water shower.

off-topic a bit.

cheers!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom