What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

We don't buy the Russian fighters anymore.

Even you manage to acquire the F-22 from the US, you still cannot beat China.

This is about the modern systematic warfare which Vietnam practically got null on its own footing.

It's silly to say your technology is the best. Your technology hasn't been proven in battlefields how can you say such a naive thing.

Last edited:
USAF C-17 on a VN airport runway , purpose ? Collecting US serviceman remain

Attachments

• C17 on Vn soil.jpg
    C17 on Vn soil.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 44
Unlikely. The C-17 is too big for one or two bodies or what left over. I bet Uncle Sam has some toys for the army onboard.

The Military Institute of Explosives (under the General Department of Defense) recently announces it has successfully made fuel for cruise missiles: 9X195 rocket fuel. the fuel is suitable for anti aircraft missiles as well. since the article suggests Vietnam can one day produce Klub missile, the fuel must be a sort for solid fuel engine.

srockth.gif

2 kings :) .........The next 2 will come with better ASW weapons , lets hope that the delivery wont hit any more setback

Attachments

• Gepard pair.jpg
    Gepard pair.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 42
The Military Institute of Explosives (under the General Department of Defense) recently announces it has successfully made fuel for cruise missiles: 9X195 rocket fuel. the fuel is suitable for anti aircraft missiles as well. since the article suggests Vietnam can one day produce Klub missile, the fuel must be a sort for solid fuel engine.

srockth.gif
So far i know , this rocket engine fuels already produced in Vietnam by supply of Russia in laboratories of University which holds military education on engineering . So now it becomes in mass production ?

cute , right ? Armed with 12.7mm and very fast

Attachments

• shark patrol boat.jpg
    shark patrol boat.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 46
So far i know , this rocket engine fuels already produced in Vietnam by supply of Russia in laboratories of University which holds military education on engineering . So now it becomes in mass production ?
well, it can be the case. the article says the Military Institute of Explosives makes the fuel with a quality comparable to foreign countries that we receive most of the fuel until yet. you maybe are right. a mass production can begin. the full article is here.
Thỏi nhiên liệu Việt Nam sản xuất dùng cho tên lửa nào? - DVO - Báo Đất Việt

it will be a step forward for our defence industry, provided we get the license, especially if we start to produce the Klub misisles for the Kilo. the #4 sub 185 Khanh Hoa has just arrived the home port: Cam ranh bay. waiting for unloading.
bWhmcxnw.jpg

cute , right ? Armed with 12.7mm and very fast
is it one of the US made boats? by the way, can you always post with full pictures? I find it more nicer. no need to click on it to enlarge.

Vietnam defense minister undergoes surgery on lung tumor in France

TUOI TRE NEWS

UPDATED : 07/02/2015 09:30 GMT + 7

9nRqYK6K.jpg
9nRqYK6K.jpg

Vietnam's Minister of Defense General Phung Quang Thanh is seen talking to reporters in this file photo.
Tuoi Tre
PrevNext
9nRqYK6K.jpg

Vietnam’s Minister of Defense, General Phung Quang Thanh, has had surgery on a lung tumor in France, the Board for Protection and Care of Health of Central-Level Officials said on Wednesday.

Minister Thanh, 66, arrived in France a week ago for treatment before undergoing the operation on Tuesday, the board said.

Nguoi Lao Dong (Laborer) newspaper cited board chief Nguyen Quoc Trieu as confirming that the tumor was benign.
Vietnam defense minister undergoes surgery on lung tumor in France

no idea , quite possibly a VN product since we can produce boat like this :) BTW about the posting , i cant put the picture in because everytime i did that , my Firefox crash most of the time :v
I also found a very nice picture about our Gepard defensive through google imagine , some sort of flare , PK-16 i think

Attachments

• Countermeasue on Gepard.jpg
    Countermeasue on Gepard.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Gen. Thanh think that VN-China should treat each other as 'brothers'....and he makes other generals feel so disapointed....

This may explain why Defense Minister Phung Quang Thanh recently described China's violation of Vietnam's exclusive economic zone (EEZ) as just a small disagreement among "brothers". Speaking at the Shangri-La defense dialogue on May 31, General Thanh was reluctant to openly criticize Beijing, even as its naval forces were harassing Vietnamese coast guard and fishing vessels in the vicinity of an oil rig operated by state-owned China National Petroleum Corporation.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/SEA-01-200814.html

Back
Top Bottom