What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

That's later, photon torpedos first.
photon torpedos? you are crazy :cheesy:

When are you guys going to make anti-matter and anti-substance warheads?
well, have you seen this one before?

this shows a real-time OPR 1000 Core Simulator (CoSi), a south korea nuclear reactor computer, being installed in the university of da lat (central vietnam). it costs US$2 million, can simulate a nuclear power plant with a capacity of 1,000 MW. the system can even create a BLACK HOLE, that swallows everything from humans to animals.

YPZp5e0p[1].jpg

VXQrcqqA[1].jpg

photon torpedos? you are crazy :cheesy:

well, have you seen this one before?

this shows a real-time OPR 1000 Core Simulator (CoSi), a south korea nuclear reactor computer, being installed in the university of da lat (central vietnam). it costs US$2 million, can simulate a nuclear power plant with a capacity of 1,000 MW. the system can even create a BLACK HOLE, that swallows everything from people to animals.

View attachment 177485

View attachment 177487

You know what I meant right? He is talking about anti matter weapons, so I'm talking about the photon torpedos from the Star Trek television series. I'm just replying with my own joke, ha ha.

Yes, I've read about that simulator, neat.
Come to think of it, I'm changing my mind, I think it would be good for VN to develop some nuclear weapons if they can get away with it in secrecy. This fa...king world is too dangerous bro.

You know what I meant right? He is talking about anti matter weapons, so I'm talking about the photon torpedos from the Star Trek television series. I'm just replying with my own joke, ha ha.
I know...bro.
Come to think of it, I'm changing my mind, I think it would be good for VN to develop some nuclear weapons if they can get away with it in secrecy. This fa...king world is too dangerous bro.
well, VN only needs to gets closer to the US and the dream will come true. though, the 1-2-3 US-VN nuclear deal allows us to enrich uranium, that would take us too long to develop nuclear warhead, small enough to fit onto our current balistic missile. BUT if we get help from uncle sam, thing would come faster. OR, America allows us to acquire the necessary technology in India.

Vietnam-India military cooperation

December 17th, Vietnam army headquarter. VN Army Chief receives Indian Chief of Army, General Dalbir Singh. For the fist time ever.
22151946289[1].jpg

Vietnamese officers on a visit to India.
Military Intelligence Training School and Depot (MITSD) and Brigade 330 of the Indian Army
171214mut8152541924[1].jpg

Pune city-based College of Military Engineering
4163911458[1].jpg

Indian Mechanized Infantry Training Center
2181352144[1].jpg

Vietnam-China border guard cooperation
Lieutenant General Shi Xiang Yuan, Deputy Commander of Chengdu Military Region on a visit to Vietnam
2182127549[1].jpg

Last edited:
the Gepard is seen docked at a bay in Manila, the Philippines in November. there are preparations underway for high level talks between two countries leaderships how to end or reduce tension in the bilateral dispute, to join both forces to better deal with the Chinese in the south china sea.
frigate2_OAXS[1].jpg

Last edited:
we will die if we start a war with china, bad choice

the Gepard is seen docked at a bay in Manila, the Philippines in November. there are preparations underway for high level talks between two countries leaderships how to end or reduce tension in the bilateral dispute, to join both forces to better deal with the Chinese in the south china sea.
View attachment 177703
Nice looking ship.I'm wondering what the captain's rank is in vietnam navy?o_O
Usually,the captain of 056 is lieutenant commander and 054A's is commander.

Not sure, I guess we have similar to yours, the PLA. by the way, if you are interested of, here is the uniform dress of the VPA.
from left: ground force, airforce, navy and coast guard

14[1].jpg

we will die if we start a war with china, bad choice
nobody wants to start a war against china. are you from france really?

The rank of Captain of Gepard corvette is lieutenant-colonel.

I fled Vietnam and living in our former papa's country: France

We start arms race we will lose anyway against China in a war.

View attachment 177703

Looking beautiful, Vietnam. Please post more pictures of the Gepards.

Do you read Dan Brown?, something like "Angels and Demons".

Do you read Dan Brown?, something like "Angels and Demons".
No, I never read anything from him, I just checked and it looks very interesting, I like that kind of stuff.

No! Dan Brown is rubbish, he just copy ideas from here and there and paste them together.

Check out Umberto Eco. He is much better.

Back
Top Bottom