What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Yea you can't shoot because when you found them on the radar you're already hit.

You claim to know everything about your army but have you served in the VPA yet?

How can he serve his country if he live abroad?

How many kilo submarine and how many su30 Vietnam bought from Russia? Yea being able to pay for couple of kilo submarine is not something to brag about. 7 billions dollars military budget not much compare to China over 130 billions dollar military budget.
if I recall, China is multiple bigger than Vietnam.

but how comes your country indonesia buys russian weapons if they are junk?
I will always favor Russian any time over Chinese made toys.

Even you want to buy China armament, you don't have the money to pay for it, stop b.s what you prefer.

if I recall, China is multiple bigger than Vietnam.

I compare China military expenditure to Vietnam just to prove Vietnam can't afford the quantity and the quality China military armament in China possession.

Yea you can't shoot because when you found them on the radar you're already hit.
ha ha ha...we will see. our MIG-21s have an improved radar: RP-22 look-down/shoot-down
radar-rp-21-mig-21-viet-nam-datviet.vn-01_211649620.jpg

radar-rp-21-mig-21-viet-nam-datviet.vn-003_211651505.jpg

You are a Japanese?
You are an adviser to Japanese military?

No, I am Vietnamese. I am an advisor for VPA but stationed in JP.

I compare China military expenditure to Vietnam just to prove Vietnam can't afford the quantity and the quality China military armament in China possession.

Not everything.

Even you want to buy China armament, you don't have the money to pay for it, stop b.s what you prefer.

And why would Vietnam need to buy the same quantity of weaponry that China buys?

Does Vietnam have multiple threats from many directions, such as USA, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Russia, India, Vietnam, South China Sea as in the case of China?

Does Vietnamese territory, about 30 times smaller than China require the same military effort to defend as the much larger chinese territory?

Vietnam measly less than 2 billions dollar military budget call other nation military hardware junk, Vietnam doesn't have money to pay for the junk imported from Russia let alone downgrade China military equipment as junk status. Even junk equipment Vietnam can't afford to buy and need India 100 millions dollars soft loan just to pay to modernize Vietnam outdated military.

Vietnam don't have the money to pay for the top of the line equipment
Vietnam defence budget is $7.8b (2013), GDP per capita $3,900 (or nominal GDP $358.8b). these figures are higher than from the government and other foreign instances announce. If you bother to look at our navy, we will have the most modern, powerful fleet in SEA in 3-4 years.

The Five Weapons Vietnam Needs Most to Take on a Rising China | RealClearDefense
Pro & Contra: Börse Vietnam: Wachstum pur oder Sammelbecken schlecht geführter Staatsfirmen? - DAS INVESTMENT

And why would Vietnam need to buy the same quantity of weaponry that China buys?

Does Vietnam have multiple threats from many directions, such as USA, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Russia, India, Vietnam, South China Sea as in the case of China?

Does Vietnamese territory, about 30 times smaller than China require the same military effort to defend as the much larger chinese territory?

Vietnam face China threat more than enough to give Vietnamese government sleepless night.

Vietnam defence budget is $7.8b (2013), GDP per capita $3,900 (or nominal GDP $358.8b). these figures are higher than from the government and other foreign instances announce. If you bother to look at our navy, we will have the most modern, powerful fleet in SEA in 3-4 years.

The Five Weapons Vietnam Needs Most to Take on a Rising China | RealClearDefense
Pro & Contra: Börse Vietnam: Wachstum pur oder Sammelbecken schlecht geführter Staatsfirmen? - DAS INVESTMENT

Who care about military budget per capita, 7 billions dollars budget cover soldiers salary, maintaining equipment, everyday military expenditure, how much left for the military to buy new weapons?

Vietnam face China threat more than enough to give Vietnamese government sleepless night.

Who care about military budget per capita, 7 billions dollars budget cover soldiers salary, maintaining equipment, everyday military expenditure, how much left for the military to buy new weapons?

Vietnamese sleepless about the Chinese threat? Have you ever met Vietnamese or ever been in Vietnam?

Vietnamese will just drank a few beers to the Chinese threat and say: Bring it on baby!!!!

I don't think JP is a threat to Vietnam. JP - VN relations are getting better and better everyday, both in economy and military. I don't quite clear about economy, but in military, both country has held a lot of military exercises.

Back
Top Bottom