What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

I suggest you check your information about T-72M1M again.
Vietnam a failed state? First time I hear that, care to show me some news articles or something that show that? You wish Pakistan were to resemble a country like Vietnam. In what madrasa did you get your education?
Lolololol, i live in Ho Chi Minh city and go to a public school not a Madrassa, and, If Vietnam doesn't announce about their new military equipment then how do you know? :cheesy:

Lolololol, i live in Ho Chi Minh city and go to a public school not a Madrassa, and, If Vietnam doesn't announce about their new military equipment then how do you know? :cheesy:

I'm sorry man, but seriously, your last statement really show that you don't really know much about the Vietnamese military.

Don't ask me why, its not my policy, but the way it is in Vietnam, they are super secretive about everything in the military. They can't hide ships and planes, but other than that, good luck if you want to depend on announcements.

And I hope you don't expect to get an accurate picture of the Vietnamese military from the Wikipedia either.

They will announce the T-90 when they get the new Armata tank from Russia. That's how it works in Vietnam.

Last edited:
LOL, we have Su-30, Kilo submarines and many other good equipments ... :D

How many kilo submarine and how many su30 Vietnam bought from Russia? Yea being able to pay for couple of kilo submarine is not something to brag about. 7 billions dollars military budget not much compare to China over 130 billions dollar military budget.

How many kilo submarine and how many su30 Vietnam bought from Russia? Yea being able to pay for couple of kilo submarine is not something to brag about. 7 billions dollars military budget not much compare to China over 130 billions dollar military budget.

6 for the Kilos and approximately 4 batch of them... has been announced on the news, of course. Vietnamese military budget ain't a problem, the important is how is the relations between Vietnam and the rest of the world. The important is not how many equipment does Vietnamese Military have, the key here is if the new equipment suits the environment in Vietnam.

And bragging is to hold off China's aggression as long as possible. That's why only a few of the new weaponry and equipment are "announced" on the news.

All are for the lucrative Export market. The Burmese are considering buying JF-17 & Bangladesh already have MBT-2000 on their stock.

Beside Russian weapons are complete piece of @#$^ just ask the Indian about how the Russian even treat its most loyal customer.
but how comes your country indonesia buys russian weapons if they are junk?
I will always favor Russian any time over Chinese made toys.

LOL, you're so funny, their GDP is $9.469 trillion and us is $170.020 billion ... :D
But what did you say !? you drunk too much !?

Vietnam don't have the money to pay for the top of the line equipment

Oh really? you don't want Chinese military products? Do you know that 80% of your weapons are Chinese? Do you know that the tank that rammed the gate of the Independence Palace is the Chinese Type 59? Do you know that most of your firearms are Chinese Type 56s?
where do you get this bullshit?

No, currently estimated 90 per cent of VN military hardware come from Russia. but this figure is expected to decrease in the times to come as we will source more and more from western countries.

where do you get this bullshit?

No, currently estimated 90 per cent of VN military hardware come from Russia. but this figure is expected to decrease in the times to come as we will source more and more from western countries.
I got this bullshit from conscription in the VPA last year, anything else to say?

Just because PLA doesn't want them doesn't mean that they are junks, and a single JF-17 could take down 10 of your Mig-21s, an Al-Khalid could probably have a kill ratio of 1:10 with your old and shitty T-54s and YJ-12 is way cheaper than Yakhonts and it is as effective as Yakhont, Get your facts right before you say something stupid, kid, and remember to apply cold water on your burn.

The export version of the T-90 is an example :d
yes, you assume our improved MIG-21, modenrized T-54/55 don´t shoot back? what a delusional poster.

I got this bullshit from conscription in the VPA last year, anything else to say?
does this newbee tell you Vietnam has nuclear submarines? surely it is true.

yes, you assume our improved MIG-21, modenrized T-54/55 don´t shoot back? what a delusional poster.

does this newbee tell you Vietnam has nuclear submarines?
Yea you can't shoot because when you found them on the radar you're already hit.

I recommended that you need to learn about my country's history why we have Chinese Type 56 and then check again your comment
You claim to know everything about your army but have you served in the VPA yet?

Back
Top Bottom