What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

I think Nihonjin1051 is the kinda of guy that walks around with that waist pouch thing, the type that middle aged tourist always carry.

right Nihonjin1051?

LOL, what? Heck no. It fights right inside my pockets, my man.

Who care about the cover brand. People want to know my phone model and brand. Not the cover brand. LOL I got a lot of people asking where I got my case. It is a secret! They always say WOW and how beautiful it is!

LOL!!!

I think Nihonjin1051 is the kinda of guy that walks around with that waist pouch thing, the type that middle aged tourist always carry.

right Nihonjin1051?
LOL
2205109507_a206af5f6e1.jpg
LOL

I don't get why people buy this beautiful thin phone, name brand and they use this totally UGLY, BULKY case that cover the phone entirely. LOLOL WHY? LOL

I agree with you. Some cases really bulky and ugly ..
btw, Window powered smartphone really smart, I remembered I ever used Window phone 2002, 2003se ... by HTC, Mitac, Qtek, ...

I agree with you. Some cases really bulky and ugly ..
btw, Window powered smartphone really smart, I remembered I ever used Window phone 2002, 2003se ... by HTC, Mitac, Qtek, ...
Our friend @Nihonjin1051 is not aware of cover style. He's too focus on brand and totally miss the point of buying a thin and slim smartphone. We hope he understands now.

Our friend @Nihonjin1051 is not aware of cover style. He's too focus on brand and totally miss the point of buying a thin and slim smartphone. We hope he understands now.

The beauty of having the iphone is that you can remove the cover anytime you want. By a simple flick of the side. I mean, i do it all the time. When i'm out, people see my phone and cover and they always say, "Wow, that looks really good." Eventually when its time for me to upgrade to iphone 6, ill also buy another cover for it too.

But his phone does not have a case on

The beauty of it all, Black Flag, is that you can easily remove the cover anytime you want. Like this guy. I mean, what i do sometimes is switch it around. A little variety is good..lol

Even he looks too stylist for nihonjin. I was thinking about this:

BpSU93fCUAAsidh.jpg:large

Maybe that's you, Black :lol:

Even he looks too stylist for nihonjin. I was thinking about this:

BpSU93fCUAAsidh.jpg:large
That looks like his father. Like father, like son! LOL
The beauty of having the iphone is that you can remove the cover anytime you want. By a simple flick of the side. I mean, i do it all the time. When i'm out, people see my phone and cover and they always say, "Wow, that looks really good." Eventually when its time for me to upgrade to iphone 6, ill also buy another cover for it too.
When you remove cover in public, people will notice that you are trying to show off and that is a turn off. The key to boasting your phone without showing your hand is through these thin transparent cover. 99 out of 100, girls walk by and will ask for you out! Believe me. LOL

nokia had another chace to resurrect, but they chose microsoft. lol. they just keep making stupid mistakes again and again :lol:

Some Coach covers for Iphone:

Coach-Book-wallet-case-covers-iphone55s-gray_02.jpg

Coach-Book-wallet-case-covers-iphone55s-coffee_05.jpg

for the bikers, this is the i-bike , coach brand cover

B005HIS6D8_3.jpg

dash-058.jpg

When you remove cover in public, people will notice that you are trying to show off and that is a turn off. The key to boasting your phone without showing your hand is through these thin transparent cover. 99 out of 100, girls walk by and will ask for you out! Believe me. LOL

LOL, I don't think i need advice from you in how to get a girl, my man.

BTW, You'll be very very surprised how easily you can get the ladies' digits when you are a frequent buyer at Coach outlets.

Start of at Coach , then meet up at cafe shops, then see where it goes. Who knows Xunzi you might get somethin somethin...:lol:

The beauty of it all, Black Flag, is that you can easily remove the cover anytime you want. Like this guy. I mean, what i do sometimes is switch it around. A little variety is good..lol

Maybe that's you, Black :lol:

No thats not me, he is using an Iphone 5 with a caoch case. He also looks like a lecturer on a weekend stroll.

Btw, if the case is so stylist, you wouldn't need to remove it.

I see our neighbours to the south are beginning pick up some crumbs left behind by China。

By opening massive and most advanced chip manufacturing facilities in China, Samsung is fast moving up the value chain in its biggest market.

Smart move by the Koreans。:enjoy:

Some Coach covers for Iphone:

Coach-Book-wallet-case-covers-iphone55s-gray_02.jpg

Coach-Book-wallet-case-covers-iphone55s-coffee_05.jpg

for the bikers, this is the i-bike , coach brand cover

B005HIS6D8_3.jpg

dash-058.jpg

LOL, I don't think i need advice from you in how to get a girl, my man.

BTW, You'll be very very surprised how easily you can get the ladies' digits when you are a frequent buyer at Coach outlets.

Start of at Coach , then meet up at cafe shops, then see where it goes. Who knows Xunzi you might get somethin somethin...:lol:

What kind of girls are you hanging around with??? are they those Japanese girls with very weird fetishes? because normal girls don't care about phone case lol.

No thats not me, he is using an Iphone 5 with a caoch case. He also looks like a lecturer on a weekend stroll.

Btw, if the case is so stylist, you wouldn't need to remove it.

That's like my style. Very similar to my style. Tho, i wouldn't wear a sports jacket. :lol:

What kind of girls are you hanging around with??? are they those Japanese girls with very weird fetishes? because normal girls don't care about phone case lol.

I live in South Jersey, my man. The type of girls are Italian-Americans. Guidas, as they call them selves. LOL

nokia had another chace to resurrect, but they chose microsoft. lol. they just keep making stupid mistakes again and again :lol:

It was a merger acquisition.

The Real Reason Microsoft Bought Nokia. Transaction Costs - Forbes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom