What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Simplicity is best, sometimes. Plus, proponents like the chic design. It fits well with the Coach i-phone covers, too.

Coachiphone5caseleather.jpeg

img58614976.jpg
Simplicity in the sense that it is design for women and teenagers who are less tech savvy. LOL

That case is FUGLY, man! DISGUSTING! LOL Why would you buy a BULKY ugly, old case if you got a "thin phone"? You destroy the slim and thin design beauty of the phone with that case. Usually I see old couple or middle-age men and women used that case over here. LOL

Simplicity in the sense that it is design for women and teenagers who are less tech savvy. LOL

That case is FUGLY, man! DISGUSTING! LOL Why would you buy a BULKY ugly, old case if you got a "thin phone"? You destroy the slim and thin design beauty of the phone with that case. Usually I see old couple or middle-age men and women used that case over here. LOL

Its stylish , my man. I like my designer styles, my man. :-)

That is just one example. They will eventually , or probably have begun, the movement of Hyundai / Kia Production to more favorable markets in South East Asia. Three countries are favorable : Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines.

Bro you are too optimistic about these S Korea companies move to SEA. The best I can describe it is human exploitation and it won't be sustainable in the long run.

For example, do you know how much tax break and tax discount Vietnam is giving to Samsung? it is so low it is funny.

The VN govt can't deal with unemployment rate so they have to depend on foreign companies to move in. But VN still is not an ideal country to invest in, due to poor infrastructure, lack of supporting industry etc. I pretty sure you can find similar reports from Japanese companies looking to invest in VN.

The best way VN govt can lure them in is to give them ridiculous low tax rate and other incentives. Add in the fact that S Korea companies only interested in the extremely low wages in VN and you'll see that it won't be sustainable.

Its stylish , my man. I like my designer styles, my man. :-)
Come on man, that case cover totally kill the beautiful thin and slim design of modern smartphone! My man, don't boast that case in front of young girls over here. You will get a laugh at even though it offers better drop resistant quality than slim case. LOL LOL

I don't get why people buy this beautiful thin phone, name brand and they use this totally UGLY, BULKY case that cover the phone entirely. LOLOL WHY? LOL

I don't get why people buy this beautiful thin phone, name brand and they use this totally UGLY, BULKY case that cover the phone entirely. LOLOL WHY? LOL

That's just your opinion. ;)

By the way, the coach cover isn't that expensive. Its original price is like around $85.00, but on sale, you can get that baby for a steal at $25.00.

:azn:

By the way, the coach cover isn't that expensive. Its original price is like around $85.00, but on sale, you can get that baby for a steal at $25.00.

I like glass case if your intention is to show off the brand and thinness of your smartphone.

glass-smart-phone-tablet-concept-0.jpg

The Apps on the PC, now is still larger than on Android & IOS. If there WinXP/ Win7 OS smartphone appear, i believe ppl will welcome it.

The only problem is Intel's ultra-low power x86 CPU, we lack it. Curret x86 Atom CPU need more power consumption, only for laptop. If Intel can provide lower power consumption of x86 CPU, then WinXP / Win7 smartphone will come ture.

All PC mainboard manufacturers can produce Windows phone.:-)

They have been trying, and trying and been failing and failing...
The apps on PC are not suitable for a touchscreen oriented Smartphone,
and there is little reason for people to port, due to a very limited market.
Microsoft is an also-ran.

I buy my case for only $7 with FREE premium film strip to cover the front, not on sale. On sale, it would be only $2 buck. LOL

I buy my case for only $7 with FREE premium film strip to cover the front, not on sale. On sale, it would be only $2 buck. LOL

Because its not Coach. I don't buy non-designer brands, btw. ;)

I think Nihonjin1051 is the kinda of guy that walks around with that waist pouch thing, the type that middle aged tourist always carry.

right Nihonjin1051?

Because its not Coach. I don't buy non-designer brands, btw. ;)
Who care about the cover brand. People want to know my phone model and brand. Not the cover brand. LOL I got a lot of people asking where I got my case. It is a secret! They always say WOW and how beautiful it is!

Back
Top Bottom