What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

China phone always have spyware inside. One day, ur sexy pics with some hot chicks suddenly upload on internet ,then ur wife will kill u :laugh:
Just Google HuaWei first.

Intel's newer x86 Atom CPU is as powerful and efficient as those ARM-base CPU used in Android phones and tablets. I think Intel now has the knowledge to make good x86 CPU for phones. But I think MS is too scare that these will be expensive because only a few manufacturer makes windows phone so small order for these cpu. They need to take the risk and see if x86 phone will be popular.
There's no any problem, bro !

If Intel really design new ultra-low power x86 CPU for smartphone, i think many China PC mainboard manufacturers will be happy to produce Windows smartphone, not only Microsoft.

The PC manufacturers in mainland of China can eat this CAKE.

Last edited:

After Google

1. Huawei phones might contain Chinese government spyware - Howard Forums
    HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - HowardForums HomeForumGeneralThe Lounge
    A month ago we mentioned India's suspicions that telecomm equipment from China might contain backdoors. There hasn't been any smoking ...:p:
VN link.
Huawei đề xuất với Chính phủ Việt Nam các giải pháp xây dựng một ...
vozforums.com › Đại sảnhTin tức từ vozExpress
25-02-2014 - 3 bài đăng - ‎3 tác giả
Ghét Huawei ở đầu tiên là cái Modem FTTH Tụi VNPT bắt phải dùng - mình ko có quyền cao nhất trên thiết bị đó và mình nghi 100% nó có cài Spyware. ... đang dùngthấy đề cái tên là iGate, hóa ra nó là hàng của Huawei à ..
mình nghi 100% nó có cài Spyware.: I doubt that 100% they (Huawei ) install spyware :laugh:

Thank you, my friend. Nokia has no future in China, so it is a smart move for them to move to Vietnam where your people still enjoy Nokia. For us, it's about Android and IOS right now. Most of our developers-base China are Android pro. I am one, too. LOL

When first start, x86 consumes too much power for mobile. It is not a choice at that moment because battery is still very limited in technology. Mobile-chipset is arm for power efficiency. Until Intel can makes mobile-x86 base chipset with same power consumption efficiency, it would not work. However, good news. Intel just finished work on '64bit for x86 smartphones. The key now is to lure developers make apps for Intel x86. Without mass adoption, impossible to make developers changing their profitable business on current ARM-base. I am one that hope Intel success because Intel chip is much more powerful than ARM-base.

It is also up to Microsoft, are they willing to modify and allow their mobile OS to run PC software? if they can make it happen, it will be a game changer.

Now no manufacturers wants to take a risk and invest heavily into windows mobile because the demand is so low. MS/nokia needs to be the one to step up.

There's no any problem, bro !

If Intel really design new ultra-low power x86 CPU for smartphone, i think many China PC mainboard manufacturers will be happy to produce Windows smartphone, not only Microsoft.

The PC manufacturers in mainland of China can eat this CAKE.

But it's up to Microsoft, they control how their mobile windows OS run. If they don't allow windows phone to run PC apps, then having x86 CPU is useless. But we can still hope hackers and dev find ways to run PC app.

After Google

1. Huawei phones might contain Chinese government spyware - Howard Forums
    HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - HowardForums HomeForumGeneralThe Lounge
    A month ago we mentioned India's suspicions that telecomm equipment from China might contain backdoors. There hasn't been any smoking ...:p:
VN link.
mình nghi 100% nó có cài Spyware.: I dounbt that 100% Huawei install spyware :laugh:
Not only smartphone, HuaWei mainly produce HSDPA/WCDMA/EDGE/ GPRS/GSM, CDMA2000 1X EVDO/CDMA2000 1X, TD-SCDMA/ WiMAX/ 3G/ 4G communication base stations, Router, IMS/ Mobile Softswitch/ NGN NetWork etc.

When u catch up the phone in Vietnam, ur voice might through HuaWei's communication base station or server.

It is also up to Microsoft, are they willing to modify and allow their mobile OS to run PC software? if they can make it happen, it will be a game changer.

Now no manufacturers wants to take a risk and invest heavily into windows mobile because the demand is so low. MS/nokia needs to be the one to step up.
Their marketing suck. I don't see much hope for Window Phone, to be honest even though it is a lot better than when first release.

But it's up to Microsoft, they control how their mobile windows OS run. If they don't allow windows phone to run PC apps, then having x86 CPU is useless. But we can still hope hackers and dev find ways to run PC app.
What we lake for a Windows smartphone, just a ultra-low power x86 CPU from Intel.
If Intel can provide that ultra-low power x86 CPU by using Smartphone's Li-battery, We even can hake it to run Windows XP.

Didn't we install haked XP/Win7 OS on our PC in China ?

You guys are all wrong. The best phone is the iPhone 5S, soon, the iPhone 6.

:coffee:

If you have the 'dolla dolla' then burn dem stash , yo. :p:

@Viet ,

You will see that South Korea will follow suit. They too will begin relocating their production sites in South East Asia.

I know for a fact that South Koreans have been conducting feasibility studies in South East Asia, following us in this.

:-)

um Samsung and LG has already moved factories to vietnam. And the reason they are doin it is because Vietnam virtually is allowing them to be tax free.

Basically, Vietnam has to obey the demands of these private company.

um Samsung and LG has already moved factories to vietnam. And the reason they are doin it is because Vietnam virtually is allowing them to be tax free.

Basically, Vietnam has to obey the demands of these private company.

That is just one example. They will eventually , or probably have begun, the movement of Hyundai / Kia Production to more favorable markets in South East Asia. Three countries are favorable : Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines.

NoNoNo... a WinXP/ Win7 OS smartphone is much more powerful than the IOS of Iphone5S or 6.

It will be a smart-laptop.

Iphone is only for dumb people. I heard the coming Iphone 6 might still only use a dual core CPU lol.

But I like how they have lots of apps. And if you rich, u buy vertu phones.

NoNoNo... a WinXP/ Win7 OS smartphone is much more powerful than the IOS of Iphone5S or 6.

It will be a smart-laptop.

I've never been a fan of those tho @cnleio . When i was in Japan i was a big supporter of everything Motorola. Now, I'm an Apple baby. Tho i will admit that the Samsung Galaxy S5 is nice, too. :lol:

Iphone is only for dumb people. I heard the coming Iphone 6 might still only use a dual core CPU lol.

I can understand some people who buy phones with pc capability, its cost effective, right. But for people who are ... more invested in having credible phone, they either stick with Iphone or Galaxy.

Plus, if i wanted a PC, i'll buy an Asus, Sony laptop. And a desk top on the side.

It is true Iphone design simplistic is for lack of tech savy people. LOL

It is true Iphone design simplistic is for lack of tech savy people. LOL

Simplicity is best, sometimes. Plus, proponents like the chic design. It fits well with the Coach i-phone covers, too.

Coachiphone5caseleather.jpeg

img58614976.jpg

I've never been a fan of those tho @cnleio . When i was in Japan i was a big supporter of everything Motorola. Now, I'm an Apply baby. Tho i will admit that the Samsung Galaxy S5 is nice, too. :lol:
The Apps on the PC, now is still larger than on Android & IOS. If there WinXP/ Win7 OS smartphone appear, i believe ppl will welcome it.

The only problem is Intel's ultra-low power x86 CPU, we lack it. Curret x86 Atom CPU need more power consumption, only for laptop. If Intel can provide lower power consumption of x86 CPU, then WinXP / Win7 smartphone will come ture.

All PC mainboard manufacturers can produce Windows phone.:-)

Back
Top Bottom