What's new

Vietnam convicts 14 activists of 'anti-state plot'

Hehe,ur words make me laugh. Okayokay...That's @SinoChallaner's comments wrote here, one guy's comment can't stand for a government's attitude and foreign policy. If u dislike above comment, u can discuss with the member @SinoChallaner, but it's not a voice of China officials. We called a private opinion, not represent the official attitude.
I feel sick because you can say that, cnleio..... :cheesy:

I feel sick because you could say that, cnleio..... :cheesy:
If ANTI-CHINA make u believe anything happend in connection with China and lose ur mind, yep u will be sick ! :hitwall:

You troll is just approve what I think, double face in policy; you have problem with Vatican but like to use christian activists to make troubles for Vietnam.

Didn't you guys have done the same? :coffee:

You keep cheering for those anti-CPC far right loonies as long as they are useful to weaken China.

BTW, you nation doesn't deserve to receive more attention from us for now.

With China's strong resources, if she wants to overthrow your government with the NGO, then she would already have done it.

You keep cheering for those anti-CPC far right loonies as long as they are useful to weaken China.

With China's strong resources, if she wants to overthrow your government with the NGO, then she would already have done it.

NGO invented by western, china can learn from her master. But your master can overthrow CPC first with his information, what chinese boys cheering here. Think about how much money your PM and his relatives have been stolen from Chinese people.

Wen Jiabao's £1.68bn family wealth: China furious at US exposé | World news | The Guardian

The US trashes Vietnam a commie country??You must be kidding!

NGO invented by western, china can learn from her master. But your master can overthrow CPC first with his information, what chinese boys cheering here. Think about how much money your PM and his relatives have been stolen from Chinese people.

Wen Jiabao's £1.68bn family wealth: China furious at US exposé | World news | The Guardian

Of course you believe in everything and anything that the West feeds you。:woot:

If ANTI-CHINA make u believe anything happend in connection with China and lose ur mind, yep u will be sick ! :hitwall:
No, no cnleio, that was because this :disagree::
.That's @SinoChallaner's comments wrote here, one guy's comment can't stand for a government's attitude and foreign policy

You can read the comment of Chinese boy SinoChallaner above; He is typical chinese in China today.

quoted : "I hope freedom comes to the oppressed people of Vietnam soon. Such brave activists. More people will raise their voice against the government."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...-activists-anti-state-plot.html#ixzz2HXdSF6q3

I think SinoChallenger is FA LUN GONG follower, Chinese guys can cheering for their christian camrades of NGO from west. Yes, China support NGO.

Back
Top Bottom