What's new

Vietnam Considers Waiving Visas For 9 Nationalities

Only India from Asia .Rest are developed nations.
Thanks Vietnam.

a new bridge over the river: Nhat Tan (Hanoi)

971849_549205431784015_2065310061_n.jpg

IMG_8690_zps6d0b64ff.jpg

Nhat-Tan.jpg

14823860100_a0efce6c48_b.jpg

15007407371_ecd47b7bff_b.jpg

post pics of some chics people..................i don't care about buildings:D

post pics of some chics people..................i don't care about buildings:D
here you are...girls playing classical music :-)

all other things if I post either the violate forum rule or draw attention from men coming from a certain country in our northern border, I don´t want to mention here.
DSC01130.jpg

here you are...girls playing classical music :-)

all other things if I post either the violate forum rule or draw attention from men coming from a certain country in our northern border, I don´t want to mention here.
DSC01130.jpg

i would like to see ur beaches:devil:

The 3rd picture, the facial phenotype of those ladies are North East Asian. Either Korean or Japanese.

Are you sure those are Vietnamese ?

mm, I would choose India, Thailand, even Africa over Vietnam for tourism any day. What's to see in Vietnam? Buildings? Beaches? No offense to our Viet friends here.

mm, I would choose India, Thailand, even Africa over Vietnam for tourism any day. What's to see in Vietnam? Buildings? Beaches? No offense to our Viet friends here.

In south east asia, i recommend: Philippines (visit Ilocos Norte -- they have good beaches there such as Pagodpod, visit the beaches in the Central Visayas -- in Cebu, in Bohol, Southern Leyte, as well as Siqijor). The food, places, and people are spectacular. English is also widely spoken in the Philippines so its easy to communicate with the locals; unlike in Vietnam, Thailand. For Chinese, philippines is perfect because there are even many Chinese-Filipinos there; and you can see how Chinese culture is intertwined in the local culture.

they are kpop group----girls generation.....

@Viet always posts misleading pictures or thread titles.

Vietnamese have unique facial features. But North East Asians can easily identify difference between Japanese, Korean, Northern Chinese from other groups.

Vietnamese have unique facial features. But North East Asians can easily identify difference between Japanese, Korean, Northern Chinese from other groups.

Really? I'll go there, to prove it by myself. Haha

Back
Top Bottom